Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

NFF In Disarray Over Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF In Disarray Over Keshi (9020 Views)

Pharaohs Of Egypt Camp In Disarray / Kojo Blasts NFF Over Keshi’s Sack / Super Eagles Players Clash In Camp Over Keshi's Decision To Drop Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by johnwizey: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Keshi dis keshi dat.......dis ppl no dey tire?
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by judedwriter(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Coolguy89:
moyes wil do grin
Tufia kia! angry

1 Like

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by FemoLondon: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2014
NaLaugh:
BREAKING NEWS: My eyes are in disarray over the OP's tatas.
bros I join you look oh, body even charge small.

1 Like

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Why should he be retained?? He has failed us..
When GEJ losses the presidential election come 2015 , who will retain him? It is Buhari??. "
We appreciate what he has done but we need to move on.
Keshi is clueless, he must go..
Can he see the hand writing on the wall...

1 Like

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2014
The major thing is that keshi has no other better job offer on ground than the nff one.if he has gotten a better offer somewhere else he would have gone.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by drey076(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2014
I expect keshi to b leaving with jonathan come 2015 to otueke
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Coolguy89:
moyes wil do grin

I don't think Moyes is the most popular person in the house right now....

(Though a comparison of his record with that of Fergie's in 1986-87 would yield some interesting comparisons.)

1 Like

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Franchise21(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2014
In as much as I want Keshi to go, hw can u make Amodu d Technical Adviser?? Keshi n Amodu, who better pass?? Confused NFF

2 Likes

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2014
why do this country lack progress, we keep embracing clueless, failures and inexperience people to lead us, its a pity this system will never lead us to any greatness, i see a failed country already..i cry for thee
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Keshi the boss...Pls know when to walk away...
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Coolguy89(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I don't think Moyes is the most popular person in the house right now....

(Though a comparison of his record with that of Fergie's in 1986-87 would yield some interesting comparisons.)
my broda moyes has succeded in destroyn my club MAN UTD,which LVG is finding vry hard to fix now.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Got any ideas about who will take over from him?

No, I am serious. Who will take over from Keshi.

And like my dad says...the problem really is that we don't have enough good players right now.

So what has Keshi done to scout them out.

Kelechi is looking like a bright promise. Has he handed him a playing chance. What do you even mean we dont have good players.

Have you turned your attention to the Nigerian league recently? There are star materials in the league. All Keshi has to do is harness them and bring out the best in them. That was exactly what Westerhoff did.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by saintandsinnerz: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
chucky234:
Even Arsene Wenger will fail with our current bunch of average players, the national team needs top quality players not average bench warmers.
We all witnessed how MK Dons, a non league side defeated Man United 4 - 0 followed by poor run of form before United spent £156m to bring in quality players, today the story is different.
We need top quality players not coaches, Keshi should be allowed to continue.

Stop saying what you don't know, who told you MK DONS is a non league side? FYI, they are a league one side.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by hayoakins(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Didn't you see the guy at GEJ re-election fund raising? He cannot be fired as he has the backing of the presidency.

Too bad anyway as bouncing him remains the best option for our football undecided
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by chucky234(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Stop saying what you don't know, who told you MK DONS is a non league side? FYI, they are a league one side.
And where did this discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, dont even bother to quote me because I have the entire day free to put you in the sh¡t hole you crawled from.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by chucky234(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Coolguy89:
my broda moyes has succeded in destroyn my club MAN UTD,which LVG is finding vry hard to fix now.
Moyes didnt destroy Man U, LVG would have fail with the team Moyes inherited, LVG was given £156m while Moyes had just £30m.

1 Like

Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Coolguy89(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
chucky234:
Moyes didnt destroy Man U, LVG would have fail with the team Moyes inherited, LVG was given £156m while Moyes had just £30m.
I believ if he ask for more dey would hav give him but he neva do
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by watchindelta(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Mr Kate go home we don,t need u!
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by saintandsinnerz: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
chucky234:
And where did this discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, dont even bother to quote me because I have the entire day free to put you in the sh¡t hole you crawled from.

Instead of you taking correction you are here displaying your bad manners. Who are your parents?
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by denedene(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
keshi go abeg! job u were forning to keep afta yur dismal performance u r holdn on d job... do we v to carry placards to show our displeasure?
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Siasia was sacked for failing to qualify nigeria to the nations cup, keshi also failed to qualify nigeria to the nations cup so why will his contract be renewed abeg keshi should go#KESHI MUST GO#
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by sammykrane(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Keshi is a failure, he could not get us into afcon the cup he lifted.he should be shown the exit door.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
chucky234:
Even Arsene Wenger will fail with our current bunch of average players, the national team needs top quality players not average bench warmers.
We all witnessed how MK Dons, a non league side defeated Man United 4 - 0 followed by poor run of form before United spent £156m to bring in quality players, today the story is different.
We need top quality players not coaches, Keshi should be allowed to continue.
sir I disagree keshi failed because he lacked the technical know to do his job properly simply he refused to invite the right players to do the job so he should go..#keshi must go#
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by sptsadiku: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
GREETINGS FROM THE NIGERIA CUSTOM
(NATIONAL) AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES
MARKET) FOR 2014 TO BUY, CALL THE MARKETING
DEPARTMENT - WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS,
VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT A
CHEAPER PRICE. CAR FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOW:
CALL CUSTOM Aminat Oladipo ON (08060279314)
FOR
INDIVIDUALS
YOU ARE TO SCAN AND COME WITH A COPY OF :-
1. Your valid international passport, drivers license
or National ID card.
2. A bank teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph warrant card.
4. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
5. Local/State Govt of origin.
FOR BUYERS THAT CANNOT MAKE IT DOWN TO THE
OFFICE......
You are to send a scan copy of:-
1. A valid international passport, drivers license,
National ID card.
or Working ID card.
2. A teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph for the warrant card.
4. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
5. Delivery point address: office or home.
6. Two working mobile numbers:-office & mobile.
FOR DEALERSHIP
All new dealers should come with :-
1. A valid international passport for warrant card.
2. Certificate of incorporation of company.
3. A bank teller of #150,000 for registration and
clearance.
4. Original certificate and a good resume.
5. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
6. Local/State Govt of origin.
TOYOTA CARS
Venza: N800,000
Highlander: N750,000
Corolla: N450,000
Avensis: N500,000
Yaris: N400,000
Camry 2.2 (pencil): N400,000.
Camry 2.4 (big daddy): N450,000.
Camry Muscle: N500,000.
Avalon: N450,000
Solara: N450,000
Sequioa: N1,000,000
Land Cruiser: N1,200,000.
Prado: N2,000,000
Matrix: N450,000
Avanza: N450,000
Sienna: N750,000
Rav4: N650,000
Hilux: N600,000
Tundra: N650,000
Tacoma: N550,000
Picnic: N350,000 etc.
HONDA CARS
E.O.D: N450,000
Evil spirit: N650,000.
Bull dog: N300,000.
Baby boy: N350,000.
Hala: N300,000
Civic: N350,000
CR-V: N750,000
Pilot: N800,000
Odyessy: N500,000
Crosstour: N955,000
Frontier: N700,000
Discussion continue: N550,000 etc.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by northhammer: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is definitely not the best of time for Amaju and Keshi, The NFF president is getting more than he has bargained for , he has found himself in a very difficult situation. As a Delta boy trying to play smart, but Keshi too seems to know what to do, just to keep quite and let the former coaches rant with the sponsorship by Amaju himself. Amaju should know better that this might not work and even if it works he should be ready for a most difficult time in his tenure. his Godfather has lost out in senatorial bid and his favored candidate would never make it to govt. house. which leaves him more difficult situation. its unfortunate politics has mixed with football because we have always had the wrong administrators. Keshi influence would remain with eagles for a very long time no doubt he is a desperate and a great schemer go ask his former team mates, he learnt from his boss and former coach Westerhorlf and so far he is the only Nigerian coach that has parallel westerholf achievements. Keshi has proved that he is not a push over in the super eagles right from his playing days, captainship and as a coach. Nigerians, former coaches, sport writers, NFF in the first place does Keshi has a contract? because the call for his resignation and sack baffles me. the man told the whole world after the world cup that his tenure has ended. so what is the call for his sack and resignation for? He was brought to come help for the nations cup qualification when NFF house was in disorder and to possible save Nigeria from FIFA ban. I don't think keshi failed because the period of the nations cup he had no contract. no doubt keshi is a very sturborn person and desparate I think NFF and these coaches should leave this guy alone, he is not even saying anything. I don't think all these too much talking would take us any where its clear that the guy has played himself into the highest authority , and the NFF has lacked the power now to do anything. if the guy goes believe me sincerely Amaaju is going to have a most difficult time. and if the guy remains those calling for his sack would not have a smooth ride with him, why not be wise Amaju and stop displaying inefficiency, Amaju is too fast to always act and this is getting him into trouble, quick to sack keshi and was ordered to bring him back, now went to tell Nigerians on a television programme that Keshi would be brought back and now what is happening Amaju should calm down this is not Delta state , he might have what it takes to lead NFF But he seems he lacks the ability to approach issues sequentially. lets call a spade a spade who is NFF planing to install there if Keshi goes, no foreign coach would want to coach the Nigerian team not even from any other African countries. even if they bring the foreign coach how would they pay him and you think the Govt. after removing their person would provide the fund and when there is little or no cooperate sponsorship common Nigerians. we know what PDP can do. from home who among these ranting coaches or coaches around can command respects of the Nigeria players like Stephen keshi can do. what would Amodu or onigbide say to player like Mikel indiscipline would return back to that team big time. let Amaju and his team be smart take advantage of coach Stephen keshi influence and rebuild our football, you cannot not just throw him away like that, keshi is not going to give up. he has some good side take advantage of it, and look for ways to tame his excess. he knows how to scout for players take advantage of it and utilize it, we still need keshi we like it or not even if not as coach but other key area in our football development, he understands Nigerian football very well. I don't think getting a job for Keshi is a problem elsewhere but he has chosen that quality of team to lead, just look at countries he has coached in Africa, Togo, mali, Nigeria theses are not small teams in African football, he wanted to move to south Africa, and recently was bold to tell the whole world that he would like to coach the Ghanaian team that is to let you know the way he thinks. people don't read well Keshi always mention those offers tolet us know that he has a class he wants for himself lets respects him for his boldness and give him his due respect irrespective of the inability to qualifie for the nations cup. because there are not any Nigeria now close to his records. Amaju brace up be a man and stand by your words if not from the way you are going after fours years you will see you have not moved.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
A coach is as good as his last game. Whether Keshi likes he should win the uefa champions league. Major tin is he failed to qualify a major football nation for a major tournament even with the human resources he had at his disposal which he deliberately ignores cos of his now deflated ego. Siasia was sacked, big coaches in europe have been sacked one time or d oda. who d heck is Keshi dat a federation gets wet in the pants just at the mention of his name. This poo only happens in a country like nigeria.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by northhammer: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Then what was the outcome of his last game did he loose ? of course no , he draw with south Africa. we just want to talk becos people are talking. give me one possible replacement among Nigeria coaches now. on under what condition did he work and stop being sentimental. agreed he made a mistake accepted. those calling for his sack are all recycled and not better than him in any way. Amaju might have a bad ending becos he surrounded himself with those that have not being able to take Nigerian football anywhere. lets shot our mouth support our own. after all that has been said about mikel, what is happening now.
Re: NFF In Disarray Over Keshi by northhammer: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
petezenith:
A coach is as good as his last game. Whether Keshi likes he should win the uefa champions league. Major tin is he failed to qualify a major football nation for a major tournament even with the human resources he had at his disposal which he deliberately ignores cos of his now deflated ego. Siasia was sacked, big coaches in europe have been sacked one time or d oda. who d heck is Keshi dat a federation gets wet in the pants just at the mention of his name. This poo only happens in a country like nigeria.

under what condition did he failed to qualify the team. siasia is not a bases to ask him to go , has siasia won the nations cup, has he taken any country to a world cup or helped a country qualifie. coaches are sacked in Europe don't they have a very good replacement. what human resources are you talking about? apart from mikel right now , whom we have been lamblasting who are the players. Ike uche or who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamalek Vs Enyimba :CAF Champions League (1 - 0) On 15th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Cameroun (AWC 2010 Semi-Final) Ended 5 - 1 / Christian Chukwu - "Super Eagles Are Inexperienced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.