Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Whats Your Take On Honeymoon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Your Take On Honeymoon (909 Views)

After Your Honeymoon You Found This On Him, What Will You Do ? / Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by dannydaniels(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
hello nairalanders,
i just wanted to open this thread cus of wah i noticed today....well my brother has been living with his wife since after traditional wedding of like a month ago and just on saturday he went for church wedding then on the sunday he went for thanksgiving, and then used the monday morning to arrange himself after the whole stuff,now this morning being teusday he went to his shop to continue his normal life and people were kinda suprised seeing him.....some were saying it wasnt yet time for him to start coming out,that he was meant to wait for like one week or more than that....and this has kept me wondering what hez gonna b doing at home with his wife for one week and ....i wanna know,whats the essence of this so called HONEYMOON??
Re: Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Your brother has been married since he did the traditions wedding. The church wedding or whatever you people call it was a waste of time and money. He has already done his honeymoon. He just went for "Church blessing" for his marriage
Re: Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by Evina(f): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
It's just like asking what's the essence of a vacation or taking time off work to be with someone you love.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by bellong: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
dannydaniels:
..i wanna know,whats the essence of this so called HONEYMOON??

It is to enjoy the honey in the moon undisturbed or distracted but since your brother already finished the honey, he didn't see any reason to stay in the moon. cheesy wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
To enjoy themselves more na grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by edwife(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
The essence of honeymoon is to spend quality time together without any distraction.

As for me,honeymoon it' is a couple everyday life - spending time with your loved one,eating,showering,cooking together,dinner date etc....

I know it is not easy,especially if both work but try as much to make everyday special and memorable.We should not wait for a special occasion to spend time together.

You might not like him/her today or in the morning but you love him/her still. smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Honeymoon by Sweetmarriage: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
dannydaniels:
hello nairalanders,
i just wanted to open this thread cus of wah i noticed today....well my brother has been living with his wife since after traditional wedding of like a month ago and just on saturday he went for church wedding then on the sunday he went for thanksgiving, and then used the monday morning to arrange himself after the whole stuff,now this morning being teusday he went to his shop to continue his normal life and people were kinda suprised seeing him.....some were saying it wasnt yet time for him to start coming out,that he was meant to wait for like one week or more than that....and this has kept me wondering what hez gonna b doing at home with his wife for one week and ....i wanna know,whats the essence of this so called HONEYMOON??

Hello, I will post your question in our community facebook page; where people will give more responses. Here is the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=hl

(1) (Reply)

Whatz Dat Thing Ur Spouse Does While Dating Dat He No Longer Do Now Ur Married? / How Many Men Should A (married) Woman Lust After? / Book Your Mum A Massage For Mother's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.