Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Collateral Free Microfinance Loans For Small Investors To Get Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Collateral Free Microfinance Loans For Small Investors To Get Shares (1356 Views)

Joint Venture opportunity for Property Developers/Investors To Invest In / Where To Get Loans For Aquaculture Business In Lagos / Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collateral Free Microfinance Loans For Small Investors To Get Shares by informat1: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
According to mr Adams Salami the money markets that is the banks which would have been a good source of fund borrowing to individuals have a lot of conditiond attached that totally scare off individuals from commiting themselves especially small income investors whose capacity ranges from a few thousands to hundreds of thousands,only to cross the million if they can find at least a borrowed sum.
some of the conditions include:
1 High interest rate that is sometimes up to 15% and most times compounding & outgrowing the growth raye of the stock.
2 The bank will always demand investors to deposit a certain percentage of the total sum to be invested and this cannot go round to small investors who is in this first place do not have enough cash
3 The bank will normally choose the kind of stock the investor should buy which is normally far away from the 'high risk high profit' stocks like penny stocks and growth stocks.The reason the banks refuse to go into the penny stock is very obvious,they need stocks that will be liquid enough to be sold off and leave the investor stranded when such investments go in troubled waters just like we have presently in the bearish market.Many investors are already in trouble with loans tied in stocks that are totally flat with no hope of appreciation till next year.Now the microfinance institutions is set to give out collateral free loans and advice on the market to pick.for more information, e-mail jeffmoore_007@yahoo.com or text me on 08038374796 or 08033052540. thanks i am your financial consultant Mr jeff Mormah

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. / Best Forex Trading Hours / CPA Can Make You Rich I Am A Living Withness.trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.