Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! (48290 Views)

Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / WANT TO SHIP YOUR JEEP,CARS,TRUCK VIA COTONU/SEAPORT: Call Me ,08060989506 / WANT TO SHIP YOUR CARS VIA COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA FROM ABROAD PLUS ADVISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Guys, if you need help in shipping of your car and are willing to ship the car safe and secure - Auction Export is always glad to help you!

we are ready to assist you with shipping to Lagos if you are buying in USA from dealer or auction!
All you need to do i register your account with us and contact our department for futhrer instructions!

please be advised :

*you dont need to be licensed dealer , we are doing business with individual buyers as well.
*you need to provide with car location so for us to pick up the car for you
* you need to prepare necessary paperwork so for us to be ready to make booking
* you will pay amount for the transportation and shipping and may have your rest

You may trust us all the way long from very pick up of the car ending delivery to port and shipping.
You are having rest and we are doing your job!

If you have further questions - let us know.
Best regards!

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please note that Ports of America changed its regulations in regards to NON DRIVABLE and EXTENSIVE DAMAGED vehicles. Please note that Auction Export will now use container shipping for all extensive damaged, non drivable vehicles that have to be forklifted and are going to WEST AFRICA. All drivable vehicles without visible extensive damage will sail by RORO as usual, vehicles that are non drivable and do not have extensive damage will be accepted by container consolidation. Ports of destination will stay the same as Tincan Port for Nigeria and Tema port for Ghana. smiley

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
AuctionExport introduces its new innovative feature - Live Vessel tracking. Now, You can track your cargo live through our new profile feature. You can View the Location of your ship through your profile under the vehicle status tab. You will receive a notification if this option becomes available for your vehicle, after it has been delivered to the exit port. wink

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
What is consolidation?
Consolidation is when you only have one car to ship but you do not want to pay for the whole 40 feet container. Our shipping company will consolidate your car to several of popular destinations. For example, if your car is consolidated with 2 other cars in a 40 feet container, you are ending up paying only 1/3 from the price of 40 feet container. If there is no consolidation to your port, we can ship a car in 20” dedicated container.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please check the new video tutorial of Shipping department :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzU3i5l8rNA&feature=youtu.be

wink

proud to be shipper grin
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Guys do you have any questions about shipping?
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tomorrow gonna be the day of lovers!
14 February!

May all of you be happy this day!
Transportation department wishes you to love and be loved mutually! <3

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Track your cargo live through our new profile feature!
Dear clients,
AuctionExport introduces its new innovative feature - Live Vessel tracking.
You can View the Location of your ship through your profile under the vehicle status tab.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Looking for new car key for your loved ones?

There is a website for it! With AuctionExport you can search, buy and export any vehicle of your choice in a just a few clicks.
Simply register, find your car and we will do the rest!
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Port delays may cause delay in delivery of the car ;
Our drivers reporting us that there are huge turns nearby ports because of weather conditions and ports day offs.

Please be advised that it may influence your vehicle delivery !
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Guys! use our service!

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vehicle pick up: The process of vehicle transportation to the warehouse or port will begin as soon as the vehicle and freight are paid for. An Auction Export representative will verify the vehicle and the title/ownership are ready for pick up and a vehicle will be dispatched to the location.

Note: All vehicles are insured during ground transportation and are picked up by a flat bed or tow truck. Auction Export uses qualified drivers approved and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hello dear customers !

Please let us know if you have shipping questions
smiley
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015

Have you ever thought on having your car in less than two weeks transit time? Our air shipping service can assist you with that!

How it works: Our shipping department will provide you first with a quote and possible scheduled routes for the flight. Once confirmed, one of our licensed drivers will pick up your vehicle and deliver it to the exit airport. Please note that we also offer enclosed truck service at an additional cost per client's request. Once the vehicle is at the exit port, the airline will confirm the flight # after your car has cleared customs and we will provide you with all tracking information when your car is on route.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by azpekuliar: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
I have a question. How much does it cost to ship a motorbike?
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
azpekuliar:
I have a question. How much does it cost to ship a motorbike?

The shipping cost depends on the particular car you want us to ship to your country and its conditions. And of course it depends on the car's location at the point of sell. On each car's profile you will see the Shipping Calculators, at the bottom of a page. You'll be able to calculate the Ground and Ocean transportation price, according to the location of a car at the moment and method of shipping (Container or RORO). Please note that the ground transportation price you’ll see is approximate. Only our transportation department can provide you with the exact price for the ground transportation.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear visitors and customers!

Please see proves and fresh updates on our Facbook webpage.
https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport

You can find a lot of proves that cars were shipped and delivered to destination.

Best regards!
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Check the new video of Auction Export.
Looking for something special?

we will help you in delivery wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98nEvVy8N0g
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Canadian International AutoShow 2015
AuctionExport visited Canadian International AutoShow 2015! We had a look at the latest vehicles, provides world’s leading and most technologically advanced sports cars and supercars. Here are AutoShow highlights.
Kindly check our Facebook page for more images - https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by azpekuliar: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Export1:

The shipping cost depends on the particular car you want us to ship to your country and its conditions. And of course it depends on the car's location at the point of sell. On each car's profile you will see the Shipping Calculators, at the bottom of a page. You'll be able to calculate the Ground and Ocean transportation price, according to the location of a car at the moment and method of shipping (Container or RORO). Please note that the ground transportation price you’ll see is approximate. Only our transportation department can provide you with the exact price for the ground transportation.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping

Well I am more interested in the ocean freight rates (consolidated/grouped or RORO). I specifically mentioned motorcycles/motorbikes. You didn't attempt to make any distinction between car and a motorcycle. I take this to mean that they must cost the same to ship. Why should a motorcycle cost the same as a car to ship?
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
azpekuliar:

Well I am more interested in the ocean freight rates (consolidated/grouped or RORO). I specifically mentioned motorcycles/motorbikes. You didn't attempt to make any distinction between car and a motorcycle. I take this to mean that they must cost the same to ship. Why should a motorcycle cost the same as a car to ship?

Hello Sir,

The consolidation in container would cost around $800.
To ship the bike roro - we need to crate it.
You may easily refer to our department email box with make year and model for Bike and we will check current rate for shipment.
please use :
shipping@auctionexport.com

Best regards.
Transportation department.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Best prove of car delivery is other Customers Reviews and Testimonials!

Dear clients,
If you need more information about AuctionExport, feel free to read testimonials from clients who already purchased a car.
You can also watch video reviews from AuctionExport members - AuctionExport YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl33AXgQ9fyO8ZKLztpjfiQ

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Also dont forget to check our new tutorials!

you can trace your shipment with us.
Please check the following video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HAXixsQIhI
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
do you have any questions please? we are always glad to assist ! smiley
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dear customers
Be advised that we can offer you affordable roro services;
Please read information giver and ask your questions!

RORO Mostly known as the roll-on/roll-off shipping method, this service is highly used mainly for its simplicity and fast handling operation.

How it works: All type of wheeled cargo such as automobiles, trucks; trailers, etc are driven on and off the ship. These ships are designed to load this type of self-propelled, towable or forklift cargo.

RORO: The majority of countries offer the regular RORO service, but some destinations offer: RORO towable and forklift service for an additional charge. Please note it does not include ocean insurance.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Get an AutoCheck vehicle history report.
Dear clients,
You can run VIN # and check potentially significant information on a vehicle you're thinking about purchasing.
Simply login to your AuctionExport profile and select Services>AutoCheck tab.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Track your cargo live through our new profile feature!
Dear clients,
AuctionExport introduces its new innovative feature - Live Vessel tracking.
You can View the Location of your ship through your profile under the vehicle status tab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzU3i5l8rNA

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by goodtalk(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Issues resolved!
keep up the good work Auto Export!!
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
goodtalk:
I keep wondering why its taking forever for Auction Export to refund my deposit! Its already 3 Weeks since i asked for a refund of my deposit, i have followed the procedure to ask for a refund, i.e click refund button in my profile window and fill in banking instructions. I was asked yesterday to send an email requesting for refund to info@auctionexport.com which i have done.

Auction Export Where is my Deposit!

I might need to charge your company for interests on my funds which you are holding unlawfully as its already three weeks past due date for refund.

Auction Export Where is my Deposit!!

Hello Sir,
Thank you for contacting us in shipping department.
Would you be so kind to provide with your dealer number?

To secure your account, be so kind to send an email to felisia@auctionexport.com - our collection department representative.
Thank you
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dear customers

Please be sure to ask us and contact us by numbers given on our contact us page.
We will be glad to assist you!

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ContactUs
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
If you find difficulty in understanding AuctionExport shipping process, then you can view video tutorials posted on the portal or chat live with AuctionExport assistants and clear all your doubts. Video Help -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HAXixsQIhI

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Receiving your car at Destination Port
Container: When shipping a full container load the container will be released to the consignee provided. When shipping a less than full container load the container will be assigned to a destination agent who will de-consolidate the cargo to the respective consignees.

RORO: The consignee will receive the vehicle at the port using the Original Bill of Lading or Telex release.

Documents: The title and OBL will be sent via express courier to the consignee as soon as they are received from the U.S. Customs.

Please note Auction Export does not provide customs clearance services at the destination country and it is the client's responsibility to clear their cargo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

⚫⚫CARFAX™ Vehicle History Reports!! VIN / Chassis No. ☎️ +2347011116171⚫⚫ / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.