Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan (15240 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by chupcake(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
I will still vote for the clueless One come 2015. I still prefer the clueless One.

People like you are what's wrong with Nigeria. If you've got any families or friends in the North, I am sure you won't talk like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by HARDDON: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2014
We know itz not easy but please president Goodluck Ebele J , KEEP DOING IT

GEJ till further notice
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by benlay(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2014
ThankGodEdeh:
This is one of the many reasons why I will vote GEJ come 2015.

please vote for GEJ. May God run your life the way GEJ manage Nigeria. Amen
What has changed since he came to power, " stealing is not corruption. ...." deris God ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by menesheh(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Velocitron:

You don't support GEJ just because he's from Southern Nigeria, do you?

I do
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by lacedup(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
*gasps*..sounds too gud 2 b tru..*opens new tab n goes straight to Google*
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
dbilliondollar:

mbmjbmb,jhbvhy
$
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by hahn(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2014
icelord:
Hit like if u think gej is clueless

I don't THINK he's clueless, I KNOW he's clueless
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by hahn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
I will still vote for the clueless One come 2015. I still prefer the clueless One.

Birds of a feather flock together
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by maestroz: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
chimere66:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/191401-nigeria-s-economy-is-among-largest-in-the-world-says-jonathan

I hate it when people say he is clueless.
the name of his home town says(OTUOKE) it al OTU(Yoruba for misfit) and OKE(Top). now combine both(OTUOKE)
spell it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by ThankGodEdeh(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
benlay:

What has changed since he came to power, " stealing is not corruption. ...." deris God ooo.
It's my choice to vote for GEJ and it's non of your business. Vote for whoever you want to vote for but as for me and my family, it is GEJ or never.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by donbenie(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hear! Hear!!Hear!!!

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by donbenie(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
PH - Enugu intercity train services launched.
That is for those who say Jonathan is doing anything for the South east.
Blind bats!
So after 5 years,this cra.p is his Accomplishment in the S'East..APPLAUSE!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
menesheh:

I do

But isn't that like an African-American voting for Obama for the sole reason that he's black/bi-racial? Would it not be fairer to support the candidates based on what they're ready to offer and what they've contributed to the country in their political past? Why let sentiments get in the way?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Rexsoko(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Maczeelly:
funny uuuu:::: it seems u are part of people that doesn't want our beloved country to move forward....with all the evidence of under performance frm pdp adminstration since 1999 til date yet u r stil in support of them....I pity uuu. We are tired and sick of d same status quo......we need a change in diz country and NOW is d CHANGE
dear if you check all d PDP leaders and speakers of then,u wil notice dat ALMOST all of them are in APC now...so whats the difference??.......talking about change is only the TRANSFORMATION AGENDA by His excellency President GEJ....dont b decieved and decieve no one!!!....Jah bless NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by Rexsoko(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
benlay:

you are ignorance of what is happening around you......u ar just after blasphemy
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by afrikanns: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
i will still vote for the clueless One come 2015. I still prefer the clueless One.[/quote] I wouldn't' say I pity your future becos it is wasting away already, but pity that of your generations.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by afrikanns: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Fully baked PhD holder that speaks like public secondary school STUDENTS.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
ThankGodEdeh:
This is one of the many reasons why I will vote GEJ come 2015.

Jonathan forgot to tell you that people who rebased our economy gave parameters they used and the number one was Telephone and Internet, capitalization of banks, followed by increased consumption capacity by virtue of our huge population.
I don't see how it was Jonathan’s making, infact Jonathan actually slowed down the tempo by not bringing in good policies to stimulate the economy.
Re: Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan by teecuzy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
[b]
benlay:

I won't say GEJ is good or bad, I too have the same prayer for all you GEJ supporters....may God and circumstances rule your life and that of your generations the same wonderful way GEJ is ruling Nigeria. if you can't say amen to that, then you are a hypocrite and your type is the reason we aren't like the oil rich Dubai and Saudi Arabia.[b]

[/b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airstrike In Yobe: Buni Directs Govt Hospitals To Cater For Wounded Victims / Show Us Where Road Construction Is Going On In Umuahia, Udensi Challenge Ikpeazu / N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.