Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,064 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Date Of Posted Information - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Date Of Posted Information (1019 Views)

New Funeral Date Of Late Tor Tiv Announced / Born In November, Drop Your Date Of Birth / Postponment Of Resumption Date Of Schools By Fed. Govt. Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Date Of Posted Information by enpopa(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2006
Being a member of this forum is the best thing that has happened to me after i collected my NYSC discharge certificate this year.

What i think should be added to this forum,is the date informations are posted especially links to jobs.So that once you look at the date,you will know how urgent the info is.

Another thing is that links that are out dated should be deleted or sent somewhere for future verification purposes.
Re: Date Of Posted Information by Oracle(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2006
Well thatz a good contribution, i believe oga seun will look into it
as for me, i need our PMs back

(1) (Reply)

A Developed Nigeria: A Dream Coming True / New!new!new! / Seun : Ur Music Moderator Has Lost It! Shaz Aint Fit To Me A Moderator Any More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.