Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

5 Things You Should Do Differently In The New Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Things You Should Do Differently In The New Year (498 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, What Would You Do Differently? / Career Mistakes!!! What Would You Have Done Differently? / 21 Ways Rich People Think Differently From Ordinary People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Do Differently In The New Year by poet007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
As we approach a New Year, most of us have goals and resolutions on our minds. I don’t have to give you the stats, but most resolutions won’t make it past the first few months of the year. This year can be one of the greatest of your life or the same as every other year.
Continue reading-
victorsville..com/2014/12/5-things-you-should-do-differently-in.html
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Differently In The New Year by Beesluv: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Do Differently In The New Year by BukkyDan(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
poet007:

Continue reading-
victorsville..com/2014/12/5-things-you-should-do-differently-in.html

Why should I? angry

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss And Earn Dollars Fron Nigeria - Become A Voiceover Artist / Help needed In Choosing A Career Path / Weighing My Options To Take Up A Research Assistant Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.