Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari (26949 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Btruth: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
God is raising up advocates of Muhammadu Buhari and APC from the camp of Jonathan and PDP.

Sai Buhari
Exactly, that is what the bible meant by "When the way of a man pleases God........".
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oga Jonah,the gods are angry.The northern earth is filled with innocent blood.God help Nigeria.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Solowande(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Keep up d good race. at d end u pipo will come back to beg 4 contract. GEJ all d way till 2019
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by qtx(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
doctokwus:

That is a scenario any person resident in nigeria shd not wish for.Any perception of rigging will b dangerous.D north is already boiling,when u now add genuine deep sitted hatred for d ruling political class,evn some of dem wud not b able to rule.
I feel its d bliv deep down by pdp political leaders in d north dat a gej presidency is a loss on all fronts,dats making dem to change alliance to buhari.A buhari,s presidency is d safer,nationally more developmental oriented thing to do.
With gej in d saddle again,corruption wud reach astronomical proportions,many nigerians wud b disillusioned,d north may likely become ungovernable and bizzarre decisions may become commonplace.
@ bold , tahhhh u are a coward, go and sit down in your village.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by dad007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
publisher:
Silly thread...na who sabi this House-to-house coordinator? Abi na because him papa na ex-PDP senator?

Yeye dey smell...

GEJ is sweeping the polls in 2015 while Buhari will be sweeping cow dung in his Daura ,Katsina compound. After all, Buhari cant live without cows according to his recent statement.

I'm actually very glad at Buhari's early aggressive campaign especially online, it has given PDP enough expo on how to finish Buhari for good and forever. Well done Obiageli, Barcanista and co.
I have got some questions for you sir.Where did you get all this like from? How many handles do you operate from?And lastly,how much are you paid?
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by psquaret: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Guys let's for once do the right thing. Jona has not been a very president to us and we can't continue in all these stealing any more. Let's out aside sentiments GMB will do the needful to make Nigeria a better place for us to live he might not be tge best man but he is far more better than Jonathan and the corrupte men he have on his cabinet ............

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by NkanuBoy: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

You find it difficult to make sense when contributing to topics like this. Don't know the reason though. You should be able to know that nobody would wanna remain in a sinking ship. GEJ's ship is fast sinking!
you are the one unable to reason with your brain. Is it not cluelessness on the path of this so called house to house whatever to claim to be realising now after six years that GEJ has has been in power that he is incompetent? If you do not know, all these support groups are after political relevance & recognition. And when there is no prospect that they will get it from A, they switch to B. The house to house group has been among the 22 groups fronting for GEJ. Now since they have been systematically screened out among those that will receive financial support cos they lack structure, they now remember that Buhari is better. Abeg tell us another story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by decode55(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
shaqhead:

U wey I kno...no b una dy stay 11 for one room...tokn abt door...una landlord don finally put door for una? No ves o but d last tym I pass dt una area I no c door o.

I absolutely think U should pour them dt hot anointin oil...ds folks will be doin a good Job for GMB n dy wl nid ur oil as grease on their elbows!

Seriosly bro u shd listen to em, dy r GMB Witnesses...D message is CHANGE is COMING

you're trying to tell us how you, your ancestors & future generation have been & would continue living abi? cheesy continue

& please, when next you quote me, use English.

I don't understand gibberish. It seems that's what you & your fellow illiterate family & friends use to communicate in that your vicious circle of malnourished, poverty-stricken, brain-washed, body-odor sharing neighborhood.

Thanks wink
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by kay29000(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
decode55:
where they would meet their hot-oil bath is when they would come knocking on my door.

I wonder how y'all Pro-Buhari can't see beneath this facade

Brain washed people.

Come Feb 2015, y'all would cry grin grin

Mark my words smiley

You are the brainwashed and close minded guy. Which kind of brainwashing has Buhari done? People are just tired of retrogression...taking two steps forward and five steps back.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by HugeMac: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
psquaret:
Guys let's for once do the right thing. Jona has not been a very president to us and we can't continue in all these stealing any more. Let's out aside sentiments GMB will do the needful to make Nigeria a better place for us to live he might not be tge best man but he is far more better than Jonathan and the corrupte men he have on his cabinet ............
I am praying seriously for our youths who
are so myopic in the happenings since the time of Buhari
& co, they dont listen to news, no time for news papers
except soccer news. You know what they cannot put up
any serious arguement in respect of Buhari. They dont
know him at all. And that is why this country will
continue to menstruate social- politically, due to
ignorance and lack of commitments to noble ideals.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by NkanuBoy: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
mekaboy:
Business as usual. If Gej does not pay u, may be amechi will. As u go from door to door, tell Nigerians what buhari did to save Nigeria under abacha, tell Nigerians what was in the suitcases brought in, tell Nigerians why he jailed fela.

Tell them how he intends to stablize global oil price.

Don't mind them. They think every one is a political illiterate.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by olahero(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
mekaboy:
Business as usual. If Gej does not pay u, may be amechi will. As u go from door to door, tell Nigerians what buhari did to save Nigeria under abacha, tell Nigerians what was in the suitcases brought in, tell Nigerians why he jailed fela.

Tell them how he intends to stablize global oil price.

Bros YoU no get brain ni? sebi nah because GEJ no JAIL corrupted one's that makes him clueless and stupid president Nigeria ever had!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by NkanuBoy: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
enzony:
This is just those lousy organisations looking to chop campaign funds. PDP has refused giving them funds hence this propaganda. Ask them how many houses they've visited. They are looking for who to deceive, they can only deceive semi-literate Buhari.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by ndcide(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
House to house? never heard of that.

at least we know TAN.

I challenge anyone to go to the streets and find out if any one knows about them.

also find out about TAN.

house to bush
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by naijatruth: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
SweetJoystick:
House to house, is it the same as neighbour to neighbour campaign group? What I know of is neighbour to neighbour campaign group/initiative.... if it's the same then it's a welcome development
Their name is Hausa to Hausa campaign group/initiative.They are angry because money no reach them. Bunch of thieves.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by decode55(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
kay29000:

You are the brainwashed and close minded guy. Which kind of brainwashing has Buhari done? People are just tired of retrogression...taking two steps forward and five steps back.

[size=30pt] LOL! [/size]

Did you just use the word "retrogression" in relation to Jonathan's Government?

Okay..

Answer these few questions.

How many years has the North held power?

What have they done with it?

Pinpoint 5 (just 5) grass root developmental projects that they've "started"

When the power left the North for a little time, Boko Haram popped up; & they're blowing up themselves, infrastructure & their fellow muslim brothers to bits.

& you have the guts to talk about retrogression.

No offense. But You must be a special kind of stvpid. angry
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by mrofficial(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
God is raising up advocates of Muhammadu Buhari and APC from the camp of Jonathan and PDP.

Sai Buhari

Look at the picture on Stanbic IBTC customer care number.

Sai Buhari!

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
mrofficial:

Look at the picture on Stanbic IBTC customer care number.

Sai Buhari!
Wow very lovely. History is in the making
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Yusluv77(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Progress is impossible without CHANGE, and people who cannot CHANGE their mind cannot CHANGE anything... #VoteWisely!!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by davidonyemayma: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:

Sai Buhari
Sorry bro. Not God but Allah. God can only raise people for those who worship him
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by successking: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Change2015:

When they were deceiving on behalf of Jonathan did we hear you complain? Hypocrisy

You have got nothing to do to change reality. Deceiving yourself is the worst thing one can do to yourself.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Gbawe2: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
homesteady:

Sure!!! Do you think its only you that want Change? angry

Bro, you are welcomed on the train of change and progress. I have no issues with you. I am only surprised you are now a backer of Buhari considering how pro-GEJ you used to be. Nonetheless, this is a mark of your decency as a human being. In the face of the monumental corruption, hideous misrule and needless deaths of innocent Nigerians GEJ is supervising, your innate decency comes to the fore with how your conscience would not allow you to keep shouting "GEJ till 2019" while pervasive misery engulfs Nigeria and her ordinary folks. I salute you.

2 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by successking: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
olahero:
Bros YoU no get brain ni? sebi nah because GEJ no JAIL corrupted one's that makes him clueless and stupid president Nigeria ever had!

You who have brain, tell us why a 72 years old malam who failed all exams in career is the change we want now in Nigeria?
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
“Our initial idea was to support the re-election of President Jonathan, believing that continuity will better secure our democracy, considering the stage we are in the democratic ladder.

“But after a deeper review and careful analysis of the situation in the country, we are not convinced with the performance of the administration.

“We have consequently decided to throw our support in favour of Gen. Buhari, who, we are convinced, is a better man for the challenging job.

And what are your criteria for arriving at that conviction. His antecedents, precedents or what. We are no more in a military regime where one man takes unilateral decisions. He can no longer RULE by decrees.
These generals have had their chance but couldn't fix Nigeria. Allow others to try. And I know Jonathan is really trying.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ebukaokeke5:
Yahweh bless u as u campaigne n vote 4 Buhari.Dats d imminent hope of our nation now.

haa! Nwane! Uche gi dia! Onye nwe anyi gbaa gi ume! kiss
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
john6006:
I pray Nigeria to divide come 2015 ....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.....Amen

Bros pls pocket that your prayer! you have not noticed that nobody "like" your post! u know y? its because deep inside each and every one of us, we have come to love our country Nigeria so dearly - The forces that try to break us ends up making us stronger together - what WE need now is a positive and dynamic leadership that will lead us - even if not to the promise land, but will at least put us on the right direction to the PROMISE LAND!

NIGERIA IS AN INDIVISIBLE ENTITY - WE ARE MARRIED TOGETHER BY FORCES BEYOND US. THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR OURSELVES AND OUR FUTURE GENERATION IS TO AGREE TO PROGRESS AND SALVAGE IT TOGETHER.

WE CAN EITHER SUCCEED TOGETHER OR FAIL ALTOGETHER!

GMB FOR PRESIDENT COME APRIL 14, 2015!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by bassette(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
decode55:
where they would meet their hot groundnut-oil bath is when they would come knocking on my door.

I wonder how y'all Pro-Buhari can't see beneath this facade

Brain washed people.

Come Feb 2015, y'all would cry grin grin

Mark my words smiley
You took d words off me...fakes...I just asked which youth initiative has Buhari ever supported or assisted...a man who is supposed to assume d role of an elderstatesman n help develop Nigeria from his position is still hungry for power...except dier intent in entirety is genuine else dey all will fail in dier greed..sadly we need a mental shift.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by john6006: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
nwaanambra1:

Bros pls pocket that your prayer! you have not noticed that nobody "like" your post! u know y? its because deep inside each and every one of us, we have come to love our country Nigeria so dearly - The forces that try to break us ends up making us stronger together - what WE need now is a positive and dynamic leadership that will lead us - even if not to the promise land, but will at least put us on the right direction to the PROMISE LAND!

NIGERIA IS AN INDIVISIBLE ENTITY - WE ARE MARRIED TOGETHER BY FORCES BEYOND US. THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR OURSELVES AND OUR FUTURE GENERATION IS TO AGREE TO PROGRESS AND SALVAGE IT TOGETHER.

WE CAN EITHER SUCCEED TOGETHER OR FAIL ALTOGETHER!

GMB FOR PRESIDENT COME APRIL 14, 2015!

I have only one question and i need answer from someone who is intelligent like you claim ........

CAN YOU STOP THE KILLINGS...?
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by buJu234: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
come on guys jst face the fact; TAN has gotten all the financial support that u guys house to house got in the last election; thats why u changed ur minds ok... we are not dumbs.. we read dailies too and understood the politics ok...

to those of u who are after online politics... i sorry for u...

plz shine ur eyes and knw wats on ground... Buhari chances are very very slim...

corruption master & his boys wouldnt allow him.. I mean IBB & the thousands of people he made secret milionaires.. who still control Nigeria economy

agreed GEJ is not a saint; he has a poor administration; but i think Luck will once again plays on his favour.

do u knw the power of IBB on the North & his boys in the military?

then for the Middle bert;SE & SS; Buhari is the brain behind Operation Islamized Nigeria ...

so its only SW (excluding Lagos; cos most voters are non indigenous people of SW) tht i think he will gain upper hand & some Northern states but middle bert states which will decide this 2015 election; Buhari may loss greatly.

Let me say this... POLITICS IS NOT BY ONLINE POPULARITY OR MEDIA POPULARITY but its VIA POLITICKING... This PDP is a master in it...
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
john6006:
[b][/b]

I have only one question and i need answer from someone who is intelligent like you claim ........

CAN YOU STOP THE KILLINGS...?

IT IS THE DUTY OF THE C-IN-C (COMMANDER IN CHIEF) WHO OF COURSE IS THE SERVING PRESIDENT - TO PROVIDE SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTY OF NOT JUST THE CITIZENRY BUT ALSO FOR IMMIGRANTS RESIDENT IN THE COUNTRY. IN FACT PART OF THE OAT OF OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT IS MAJORLY TO PROVIDE SECURITY FOR THE CITIZENRY AND ALSO PROVIDE ECONOMIC WELL BEING OF ALL AND SUNDRY.

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS FAILED WOEFULLY IN THIS REGARD. IT WILL BE DISASTROUS FOR NOT JUST NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY TO STILL VOTE GEJ FOR 2015, BUT FOR THE ENTIRE WEST AFRICA IF GEJ SHOULD CONTINUE BEYOND 2015.

MYSELF, MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND KINSMEN HAS DECIDED THAT A CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP IS IMPORTANT SO AS TO SECURE THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF OUR TRIBESMEN AND WOMEN RESIDENT IN VARIOUS PART OF NIGERIA BY VOTING IN A MAN WHO HAS THE LIVER TO FIGHT INSURGENCY AND TERRORISM!

SO MY BROTHER, INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR A DIVIDED NIGERIA, START CAMPAIGN FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE IN GOVERNANCE IN THE PERSON OF GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI COME FEB. 2015! I GUARANTEE YOU THAT HIS GOVERNMENT WILL TOUCH OUR LIVES POSITIVELY!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

LONG LIVE INDIGBO!

LONG LIVE GMB!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
I never hear about house to house before.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by yusfaster: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
jonah burns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' / Buhari, Danjuma Meet Behind Closed Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.