Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari (17547 Views)

Politician Adopts Orphaned Daughter Of Deceased Gunpowder Accident Victim / Ex PDP Chairman Retires, Adopts Buhari. / 2015: The Real Yoruba Leadership Adopts Buhari As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by ninjasta: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Yoruba Leadership Forum has urged all Nigerians, regardless of tribes or religious beliefs, to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, as the group has adopted him as their preferred candidate.

In a statement signed by the forum’s Secretary General, Akin Malaolu, Buhari was adopted because he has met their leadership capacity for its adoption.

It reads: “We thank all our members nationwide and also delegates of the All Progressive Congress, who converged in Lagos to choose amongst themselves a presidential candidate.

“We have followed through the course of events leading to the nomination of Mohammadu Buhari and we are happy that the processes were both transparent and democratic. We accept the choice of this honest and strong-willed statesman.

“Precisely in 2011 and at the presidential election, our leadership forum adopted General Mohammdu Buhari and in companionship with our people as our choice and we voted impressively for him, but the results of the 2011 presidential election were skewed to favour the incumbent President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in several ways.

“Without doubts and speculations, Jonathan did not make those percentages awarded to him in Sokoto, Yobe, Enugu, Zamfara, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Ekiti, Oyo, Adamawa, Borno, Katsina, Plateau, Taraba, Gombe and Nassarawa states.

“We were fully conscious that the victory was stolen by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and this led to violence.

“Today and in companionship with our entire Yoruba people, including all leaders, we wish to state clearly and categorically that General Mohammadu Buhari has again met our leadership capacity for his adoption as the candidate to vote for in the 2015 presidential election.

“We, therefore, urged all Nigerians, regardless of tribes or religious beliefs, to honour Buhari with their votes so that the ring of thieves, who have turned our commonwealth into private properties, can be defeated to save our country, Nigeria, and move her away from our present gloomy foreboding with comforting speed.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/yoruba-leadership-forum-adopts-buhari/

30 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by ninjasta: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=25pt]HAA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by olusolaj(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2015
You mean tinuburuku and obasanjo?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Sanchez01: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
You just have to respect the General for his transparency and his unending determination. God bless the General.

#WeHaveDecided
#GMB/PYO

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by tswitch: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Youruba Leadership what?
Who knows you?
When were you formed?
In whose bedroom? (I couldn't help it,lol)

Afenifere la mo!
Afenifere la ma tele!

Nonsense!
Next we will we hear Yoruba Youth Forum abi Club all in the bid to sway young enlightened Yoruba youths to the general failure they call a presidential aspirant.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Chidozieude: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
olusolaj:
You mean tinuburuku and obasanjo?

Ajibola, is that your father's name?

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Burger01(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
#iHaveDecided

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by dawealthiestman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
The People's General. #GMB

My people, CHANGE is already HERE!!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
I wasn't expecting em to choose other wise.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by eke419: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
When Tinubu has payed them all of what do you expect

Buhari VS Jonathan: See Who Your Favourite Celebrities Are Voting For!
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/2990-buhari-vs-jonathan-see-who-your-favourite-celebrities-are-voting-for
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by IamOpemipo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wich forum? We dnt knw dem here in ile-ife

Sai gej

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 14DUI(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Caseless: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
May God bless and reward them abundantly!

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by fresh15: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
How much were you paid for this? I can't sell my birth right.GEJ for continuity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Temmi001: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sai Buhari!
Even we The Abeokuta Descendants Union Of Nigeria(ADUN) Endorse the unassailable GMB And His indomitable running mate,prof. Osibanjo!
Febuhari14!cast ur votes wisely...
Just the curse of Dying,yet unpaid pensioners who served the Nation for 35years would nva make GEJ the president of this Nation come may29th...
The clueless OTUOKE man alongside his wife should be ready to take A one-way Drive down to Otuoke Come the Early hours of May29th!
I'll be willing to pay his T.fare after Our Amiable General and The Learned Lawyer strips him Off his Embezzled national funds!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Tval(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
All these forums
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Faibuhari: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
How can a faceless forum endorse a nonetity

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Youngandactive: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Be there next tommorow

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by rozayx5(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
undecided undecided

oh dear another hungry set of amala politicians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Richard6(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
This post looks like a Ludo game...ski 1, ski 2, ski 3.
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
fresh15:
How much were you paid for this? I can't sell my birth right.GEJ for continuity.

So suffering is your birthright?

Why are you so addicted to poverty?

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
afenifere we know !!! These impostors are inconsequential!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by deejayterabyte(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Carry go my amiable General, the man who at the mention of his name sends fear into the heart of the Wicked, corrupt and clueless ones.

You have my support BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI
VOTE APC
VOTE CHANGE!
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Davo93(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin Funny set of creatures. This one will come out with one big name and support Goodluck Jonathan on behalf of the Yorubas, that one will also come out with another big name and support Buhari on behalf of the yorubas. SMH!

Just dey deceive una sef. WE.... I mean WE! know who we want as the next president of this nation. wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by oloworulz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Change is blowing everywhere. He go soon blow Jonathan cow hat on feb 14 and all those other presidents gele.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
You can't help but love and admire the General

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by pittoilet(f): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Jonathan's Concession Speech / EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home / Inconclusive Polls: 609,197 Voters To Decide Tambuwal, Ganduje, Ortom, Others’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.