Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (14252 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Efe, u r wicked! cheesy

I once read here that nigerian married ladies r the most promiscous in d whole world cheesy

So where is that boy? cheesy

Eehe, I also read that up to 60% of all first born does not belong to the man cheesy

So hello boiz? cheesy

U r still free to go and patronise ur mistresses and shoree(what's d name again) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
moca:
Efe, u r wicked! cheesy
I once read here that nigerian married ladies r the most promiscous in d whole world cheesy
Eehe, I also read that up to 60% of all first born does not belong to the man cheesy
So hello boiz? cheesy
U r still free to go and patronise ur mistresses and shoree(what's d name again) cheesy

You dey mind them?

Pls someone help me out with that interview where Nigerian ladies candidly expressed their views on why they need 3, 4, 5+ boyfriends concurrently.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
cheesy :
EfemenaXY:

You dey mind them?

Pls someone help me out with that interview where Nigerian ladies candidly expressed their views on why they need 3, 4, 5+ boyfriends concurrently.
"Faints"! cheesy

Abegi e don do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
moca:
cheesy :
"Faints"! cheesy

Abegi e don do cheesy

Lol!

No time for fainting my dear. Na to shine eye well-well. cool
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Richy4(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
crackhaus:

Very well man, thanks...

Compliments of the season!
Wish you best of the season man. Let me sleep. It is getting late. Have a merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by troy20(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:
If he rejects food, he will enter kitchen and cook his own that he wants to eat. I go even join am eat the one he made.
Problem solved.
No fighting in love kiss
See ur mouth.I no sa na only d kin thing u fit talk
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by troy20(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

My sister, that is clearly how he intends to solve issues in his marriage. If you have any issues with your wife, all you need do is reject her food, bleep a wh0re and eat outside. Create another problem to solve a problem. Problem solved. hehehehe.

SMH. no wonder they say "marriage aint for kids". A lot of people still have some growing to do in their old age.
I don't suppose a man would simply reject food from the wife out any slight offence.he must have been realy hurt that one time and probably again and again since the wife would have found that one weak spot to hit her blows when she wants-yea women deliberately seek out weakness in men by which they can hurt them when they want to.men react in various forms.some violence as long he is returning it back.we bleed too you know...and not just blood.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Wendy80(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
woky:
U get beta hubby smiley
Yes n He doesn't joke with his tummy cheesy
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mintayo:
Some ladies here are not sincere. I don't buy the idea of the husband not eating his wife food. But no sincere woman will like the fact that the husband rejects her food, after spending several hours preparing some dish,and anticipate that he will love the food and commend you, husband now comes and says he is not eating, you will just smile and let that slide? Some ladies and insincerity... smh.

Good thing you said SOME women. Some men feel their wife's sole purpose in life is to please them. Any man that rejects my food on grounds of malice is on a highway to hunger (that's if he can't cook for himself). I believe it's the height of immaturity for a man to reject his wife's food due to misunderstanding. If he's afraid she may poison him, then he should insist they eat together from the same plate

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by baby124: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
That is the time to cook his favorite meals with extra orishirishi and eat them slowly while moaning in ecstasy. Trust me that by the time you wake up the next day, it will be like an armed robber raided your pot. Shuoo, hungry Neva kill am. Nobody can use food to fight with me, he will lose.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
troy20:

I don't suppose a man would simply reject food from the wife out any slight offence.he must have been realy hurt that one time and probably again and again since the wife would have found that one weak spot to hit her blows when she wants-yea women deliberately seek out weakness in men by which they can hurt them when they want to.men react in various forms.some violence as long he is returning it back.we bleed too you know...and not just blood.

Whatever the reason may be, what act do you call it? Is that maturity? What will u say of a woman who denies her husband s.ex because of disagreements? Am i supposed to kill myself because my hubby refused to eat based on disagreement? What stops you from communicating your displeasure with your wife , settling issues so that life can go on? If a man wants to starve himself or waste food that he himself provides, thats not my problem. Ive done my part as a wife should by preparing the food. Infact i will cook more and more so that hee will keep wasting his money. when he is tired and better hungry waya am, im brain go format back to normal. I will keep living long and living life free of stroke while he keeps punishing himself with high b.p knocking at his door.

Marriage is for adults not babies.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Austin234(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Actualy, i didnt read them but cannot justify ur reactive response in dat manner. I mean how on earth cud u approve a man to go for a LovePeddler just because his wife offended him. No mata d ofense, no man is justified to play awol as a defense.
U dnt create problem to solve problem either

Sophyrocks:

Lol. Read my earlier comments before this one, read the person's comment i quoted and reread this comment again. i'm sure you didnt read them.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Emaprince: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
baby124:
That is the time to cook his favorite meals with extra orishirishi and eat them slowly while moaning in ecstasy. Trust me that by the time you wake up the next day, it will be like an armed robber raided your pot. Shuoo, hungry Neva kill am. Nobody can use food to fight with me, he will lose.
but he can buy food from outside naa?..abi if he no eat your food,he won't have money to buy food again?
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Austin234:
Actualy, i didnt read them but cannot justify ur reactive response in dat manner. I mean how on earth cud u approve a man to go for a LovePeddler just because his wife offended him. No mata d ofense, no man is justified to play awol as a defense.
U dnt create problem to solve problem either

Wow!! You have not read them but you quickly jumped to conclusions that i approved such an action. I was sarcastic in my comment. The person whom i quoted understood me perfectly. why couldnt you? My advice: Please go back and read them SLOWLY. My comment is sooo simple to understand if you really understand english. No offence meant.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Mintayo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
dominique:

Good thing you said SOME women. Some men feel their wife's sole purpose in life is to please them. Any man that rejects my food on grounds of malice is on a highway to hunger (that's if he can't cook for himself). I believe it's the height of immaturity for a man to reject his wife's food due to misunderstanding. If he's afraid she may poison him, then he should insist they eat together from the same plate
It is only a woman that doesn't cook at home or has a househelp doing the cooking that will say the above,... "on a highway to hunger ".
It doesn't matter whether the rejection is based on malice... You don't just sit down and say that "he is on a highway to hunger ",if he decides not to eat the food,except the food isn't cook by you.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Emaprince: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
moca:
Efe, u r wicked! cheesy

So hello boiz? cheesy

so you actually agree that you nigerian women are the most slu.ty. cheesy..you are even celebrating it.. grin..dam.n!..we should be ashamed of y'all.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What a joke!

Na your type go dey train another man pikin for house. Two can play that game.

Na the money you give wifey to take cook food for house, na she go use take feed that very athletic Okonkwo/Shola/Musa, while the guy go help shine her Congo well-well.

Double spending for you as you continue patronizing Mama Bisi/Ngozi's bukka. Even your mistress go dey use your own money take bang other guys.

Na today? cheesy cheesy

u no serious o
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by troy20(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Whatever the reason may be, what act do you call it? Is that maturity? What will u say of a woman who denies her husband s.ex because of disagreements? Am i supposed to kill myself because my hubby refused to eat based on disagreement? What stops you from communicating your displeasure with your wife , settling issues so that life can go on? If a man wants to starve himself or waste food that he himself provides, thats not my problem. Ive done my part as a wife should by preparing the food. Infact i will cook more and more so that hee will keep wasting his money. when he is tired and better hungry waya am, im brain go format back to normal. I will keep living long and living life free of stroke while he keeps punishing himself with high b.p knocking at his door.

Marriage is for adults not babies.
Well its easy for you to want it to play out this way and expect just the reaction you want but its often not the case in reality.you don't weigh a man's personality(atleast in situations as this) from your perspective as a woman just as you won't espect me to do same and men naturally don't or we wouldn't be able to live with you.it may be immature but from my perspectve as a man that reaction of yours is rather immature just as the usual immature attitude of you women.but you are always seeking out the "mature" men to tolerate your bullsh!t-yea its his money no doubt situations as this marks you out as a woman indeed grown enough to be in such sacred union.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by dominique(f): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mintayo:

It is only a woman that doesn't cook at home or has a househelp doing the cooking that will say the above,... "on a highway to hunger ".
It doesn't matter whether the rejection is based on malice... You don't just sit down and say that "he is on a highway to hunger ",if he decides not to eat the food,except the food isn't cook by you.

Not all men can eat just any food cooked outside. If such man decides to reject food from hus wife, na whose belle hunger go wire? A man that rejects his wife's food is nothing but a big baby. Any woman that gets upset over such needs serious flogging.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
What's with the reaction of most of the guys here? Upset that the women's responses so far indicate that whether the man choses to cut off his nose in order to spite his face (a.k.a: whether you eat o! Or you don't o! No problem...) life still goes on? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by helen4(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Emaprince:
so you actually agree that you nigerian women are the most slu.ty. cheesy..you are even celebrating it.. grin..dam.n!..we should be ashamed of y'all.
that's harsh and rude on womanhood
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Emaprince: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
helen4:
that's harsh and rude on womanhood
I didn't mean to sound rude..I'm just dissapointed that a woman from this country is celebrating something we all should be ashamed of.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by helen4(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Emaprince:
I didn't mean to sound rude..I'm just dissapointed that a woman from this country is celebrating something we all should be ashamed of.
i understand your point quiet right just that there are some issues that doesn't need generalization.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Mintayo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
dominique:

Not all men can eat just any food cooked outside. If such man decides to reject food from hus wife, na whose belle hunger go wire? A man that rejects his wife's food is nothing but a big baby. Any woman that gets upset over such needs serious flogging.
It is not only upset, but it should also make them sober. grin
At a time in every home, the husband would have rejected the wife 's food. It may not be as a result of malice, it may be due to something else;lack of appetite, or due to something the wife said or do while eating angrySo the issue of upset may or may not come in.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
@helen4, let him/her be pls cheesy kiss
It doesn't really bother me.

D sooner people start seeing nairaland for what it is, d better(purely an entertainment forum) although advice are chipped in when u perceive a case is worth it cos majority of d cases here r fake.

Till then, happy xmas kiss
We r in. D yuletide season and mood so don't be angry.

@ emaprince, stay around for like some yrs and u will start seeing nairaland d way I see it too cheesy
I was once like u, so happy xmas kiss
Merriment continues cheesy
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Emaprince: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
moca:

D sooner people start seeing nairaland for what it is, d better(purely an entertainment forum) although advice are chipped in when u perceive a case is worth it cos majority of d cases here r fake.

@ emaprince, stay around for like some yrs and u will start seeing nairaland d way I see it too cheesy
okey dokey!..I get you now...happy xmas to you too!
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by helen4(f): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
moca:

kk sweety, wish u the same. Pls send my kuku or moo
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Tenderlover(f): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
trendphemmy:
dat is what my financee does. she will reject d food she cooked. I will just sit down well and devour it den come back with toothpick to settle d matter. no time
lol
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Ogojohn(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
I know that a woman can cook two type of food for her husband. The food that the wife cooks and shares with all family members and the one the husband eats alone with the wife. A husband can boycot not eating food cooked by the wife and the wife can glorify on it. What of the situation where the husband boycot not eating the other type of food for close to four years but he eats the typed cooked with kerosene. The wife is now the one complaining and calling family meeting. How do you help such woman.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:
What's with the reaction of most of the guys here? Upset that the women's responses so far indicate that whether the man choses to cut off his nose in order to spite his face (a.k.a: whether you eat o! Or you don't o! No problem...) life still goes on? grin cheesy

Upset !!!........I won't be disturbed if for any reason in this world i have this situation. wink As long as i have hands to work and the little skill to cook, Life surely will go on......no issues cool tongue

There are some kinds of women no matter how matured as a man, you try to resolve the misunderstanding ,it just won't bring about a solution. They would rather the Man use 'unconventional ' means to drive his point home and it is at this point the man gets labeled ''Childish'' just like some of you have done already. I can bet it that to some of you, it is normal for a woman to be argumentative, unruly and disrespectful.What the Guy has to do is to ''maturely'' whisper to the wife in Michael Jackson's voice like '' Honey..please stop........'', and automatically she stops. This is a magic formula that will work in over 3 billion marriages we have in this world isn;t it ?. grin
What would you say to a Woman who uses sex as her weapon whenever she has a disagreement with her man ?
There is no ''One size fits all'' as far as marriage is concerned. Every couple should have their own way of resolving their differences as long as it does not result into third party interference.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Ezibless: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even as a single lady,i see rejected food as a punishment.

Imagine enduring all that heat and trying hard to satisfy the consumers and after everything they start giving me stories embarassed

e dey pain sha....
Chai
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by oweniwe(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

#Important lesson: Men, learn how to cook!#

(for those who take pride in not knowing how to)

not all naija women fancy men who can cook o.....

They know how serious men take food matter.... So when the husband can cook, they lose their "monopoly"...

A woman who's husband can't cook can "misbehave", whine, nag and refuse to cook till her husband beg and beg her to go cook.... U know women and their pride nau

but if the husband can cook..... If my wife try that.... I no go send... If she like make she refuse to cook from new yr to xmas.... I will just waka to d kichen and cook for myself..

In the end, quarrel or no quarrel, na she go dey lock the kitchen door dey hide the key for her bra......!!..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epidural Vs Natural Birth Please Share Your experience. / Why Do Some People Fear Registry Wedding? / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.