Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Memorable Secondary School Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Memorable Secondary School Experience (1327 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Share Your Most Memorable Secondary School Life Funny Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Secondary School Experience by vonn(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
There are some incidents in our secondary school days that won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Mine was the day juniors broke into our ss3 hostels to damage and steal things when we went to write exam.
We rioted when we came back. Beat anyone we found. Spoilt bunks and windows. All of them ran away in fear. Teachers could not stop us. The riot delayed our dinner till around 9pm.
A teacher called the police on us but we locked ourselves in the hostels. The principal and VPs came to beg us before we came out.
(Our punishment much later was #3000 fine during clearance)

Did I mention I was an 'o yes' member?
I joined in the running about but I ddint spoil anything ooo
*winks*

What was yours?
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by Beesluv: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
So you were a 3737
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by vonn(f): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:
So you were a 3737

You're strange oo
Did I mention that anywhere?
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by Beesluv: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
vonn:
There are some incidents in our secondary school days that won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Mine was the day juniors broke into our ss3 hostels to damage and steal things when we went to write exam.
We rioted when we came back. Beat anyone we found. Spoilt bunks and windows. All of them ran away in fear. Teachers could not stop us. The riot delayed our dinner till around 9pm.
A teacher called the police on us but we locked ourselves in the hostels. The principal and VPs came to beg us before we came out.
(Our punishment much later was #3000 fine during clearance)

Did I mention I was an 'o yes' member?
I joined in the running about but I ddint spoil anything ooo
*winks*

What was yours?

What does 'o yes' stand for
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by vonn(f): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:

What does 'o yes' stand for
Means agreeing to anything others decide to do.
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by Beesluv: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
vonn:

Means agreeing to anything others decide to do.

It means 3737 in my sch
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by vonn(f): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:

It means 3737 in my sch
Lol......... Lesbianism is 3737 in mine.
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by Beesluv: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
vonn:

Lol......... Lesbianism is 3737 in mine.

We are still saying same thing
Lesbian = LELE =3737

A student joined us in ss1 and she introduced d name 'o yes' as its been called in her former sch
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by dkronicle(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
the day i xcaped mrs omawumi's cane. From pry sch till i finished secondary sch.my agric note has the history of getin lost or bein torn. Mrs omawumi enterd class dat day and asked everybody to bring out there note that she wants to check it. Innocent boy like me was rackin his brain to bring an xcuse cos i was copying a new note. Omo like play like play she don dey flog peepz o and that row was filled with ladies and she floged dem the way those jews handled Jesus. Choi i told my best friend bside me dat am dead today. The girls note were not complete while me i lost mine. She was goin to call me
1.careless boy.
2.born throway.
Yoruba women sabi curse now.
God did one miracle dat day. She reached my row and she skipped it. My hrt was still beating like military drum even when she skipped us cos i was like, after she finish she go com back. But after she finished flogin, she just shouted i will be here nxt week to check ur notes. Omo dat day, i lick all the yogurt wey dey school

1 Like

Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by Temmi001: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2014
How does this stop Mama Patience From crying after GEJ Loses the presidential election to GMB
Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by kingstylo01(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2015
vonn:

What was yours?
I didn't attend boarding school sha.

There are many many experiences. To me, secondary school experience was the best. cheesy

Mine was in SS3 when i approached one girl from a boarding school who was attending WAEC lessons with us. She was to write WAEC with us, that's why she joined us. This lady was tall, fair and beautiful. She was new to us, and you know guys na...
After lessons one faithful day, she left before any of us as usual. I quickly walked up to her, toasting her as she went. grin

My friends were like "o boy, where you get this liver from?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memorable Secondary School Experience by vonn(f): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
For the NL literature lovers.....
Now is the time to show the writers you appreciate their works by voting.

Make your votes count by doing so on this thread.....link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/45#30091596

Categories:
1)Writer of the month
2)Best Newcomer
(Voting ends on Wed, 28th of this month)

3)Regular updater of the month
(Started on 24th and ends on 30th)

Hurry!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Research / Latest Top Ranking University, Poly And Nce. / Which Course Did She Actually Graduate From In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.