Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb (6248 Views)

Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion / Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by excellentmomma(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Convince me otherwise, but your Sai Buhari stems from the fact that he picked a S/westerner as running mate. His "popularity became popular" in the S/W from 2011 general elections when Bakare, a yoruba man was picked as his running mate.
I now ask when for two attempts he chose Okadigbo and one other Igbo man, (I've forgotten his name now), did you also sai buhari like this. Or his "messiah-ic" tendencies were not developed then?. Smh for you guys and the gullible fellows who you can deceive you support him for the common good of Nigeria. Its just all about "what's in it for us".

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by zimoni(f): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ifa should have the Perfect Response.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by oziegbe2015: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gej would pay for calling YOURUBA RACE RASCALS, his pdp confirmed that he had marginalized the entire west. He wont eat his cake this time

14 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by mekaboy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
They hope he dies so they take over as Gej.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by tomakint: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Don't be misled by what you read online I can give you the assurance that Jonathan will poll more votes than Buhari in Southwest.....this I guarantee you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by turawafett(f): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
The situation @ hand warrant it. The change factor due to economy of the country make change the only option.

The same change factor make Obama president. It's not about tribe. You will recall President Obasanjo never won any election in his ward.

It's the spirit of change which is associated with the present economy of the country.

The drop in oil price and the naira exchange rate is not helping matters.

We are a country that depends so much on importation.

The sins of the present administration is as a result of 16 years of PDP in power @ the central. They made so much money from crude oil than any government in the history of Nigeria but fails to prepare for raining days.

Nigeria mainly depends on oil and we fail to provide the necessary infrastructure and convenient environment to makes business grow.

It's a shame we produce crude oil but still import fuel. No stable electricity. It's 16 years already if you ask me we have waited enough.

Another major blow to the present government is the fact that corruption was @ it's peak.

My observation as a common Nigerian.

28 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by mekaboy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
turawafett:
The situation @ hand warrant it. The change factor due to economy of the country make change the only option.

The same change factor make Obama president. It's not about tribe. You will recall President Obasanjo never won any election in his ward.

It's the spirit of change which is associated with the present economy of the country.

The drop in oil price and the naira exchange rate is not helping matters.

We are a country that depends so much on importation.

The sins of the present administration is as a result of 16 years of PDP in power @ the central. They made so much money from crude oil than any government in the history of Nigeria but fails to prepare for raining days.

Nigeria mainly depends on oil and we fail to provide the necessary infrastructure and convenient environment to makes business grow.

It's a shame we produce crude oil but still import fuel. No stable electricity. It's 16 years already if you ask me we have waited enough.

Another major blow to the present government is the fact that corruption was @ it's peak.

My observation as a common Nigerian.

Your points are very valid points. However do u really believe buhari will stablize oil prices?

Power is privatised now so u can only blame govt for generation which is 40% of the problem.

Have u noticed that the fall in oil price has not really affected food prices, do u know why?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by oduastates: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
To restore sanity and the rule of law back in the land .

8 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by braine(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
tomakint:
Don't be misled by what you read online I can give you the assurance that Jonathan will poll more votes than Buhari in Southwest.....this I guarantee you.

we'll see how it would go in abouut 7 weeks. cheesy

#Buhari

19 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by oziegbe2015: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
tomakint:
joke of the century, wes was predominately apc, is it now that it got the perfect plus of a vp it would settle for the promise of gej that is not visible. Dream on

14 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by oziegbe2015: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
And why is the op refering to yoruba as brethen when its obvious ur tone sound like visionless follow follow biafra. Is it now u just realised the west is so important and only igbo cant re-elect the dummy

19 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by oziegbe2015: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
braine:

we'll see how it would go in abouut 7 weeks. cheesy

#Buhari
dont mind them even the ex-convict they are hoping on is busy fighting obanikoro vs abaje wrestling

9 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by turawafett(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
mekaboy:

Your points are very valid points. However do u really believe buhari will stablize oil prices?

Power is privatised now so u can only blame govt for generation which is 40% of the problem.

Have u noticed that the fall in oil price has not really affected food prices, do u know why?

My answer to your question is yes Buhari is not the messiah, I will have preferred a technocrat as the next President. But as it is Buhari is the only alternative. My options are limited to either retain Jonathan or change him.

The food stuff which prices have not changed are the ones produced locally, reason being that we don't need any dollar exchange rate to buy them. But than man does not live by food alone. For every container @ any sea port in Nigeria waiting to be off load, it's landing cost has increased by close to 40%

The price of your car parts has increased, the good from China has increased. I can go on and on.

We are supposed to be enjoying reduced in fuel price the naira exchange rate did not allow it.

Take a walk to any electronic show room and see the increment in price.

How much do we really used to feed out of our monthly income?

These country must move forward. We need to change how we do things in this part of the world. Our citizens are been treated badly every where they go. We need to change our mentality as a nation.

Minister should be chosen based on merit and not based on sentiment and compensation. Technocrat should be allowed to drive the vehicle of our dear country.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by deeptechcool(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jonathan knows the backbone of his government. Yorubas are inconsequential to him. Agbalagba senu kodoro, ohun ti nmase wa ninu mi. GEJ hasn't seen anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2014
mekaboy:

16 years, a whole 16 years, nothing wonderful to point at. Do you know how grownup my child would be of I gave birth 16years ago. Let's give another party a chance. If they don't do what we expect, then we sweep them out and vote for another party. Its good to have alternative and options, and APC seems to be the best option for the common man today, but I don't know tomorrow anyway.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by EMANY01(m): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2014
turawafett:

My answer to your question is yes Buhari is not the messiah, I will have preferred a technocrat as the next President. But as it is Buhari is the only alternative. My options are limited to either retain Jonathan or change him.
[size=20pt]
The food stuff which prices have not changed are the ones produced locally, reason being that we don't need any dollar exchange rate to buy them.
[/size] But then man does not live by food alone. For every container @ any sea port in Nigeria waiting to be off load, it's landing cost has increased by close to 40%

The price of your car parts has increased, the good from China has increased. I can go on and on.

We are supposed to be enjoying reduced in fuel price the naira exchange rate did not allow it.

Take a walk to any electronic show room and see the increment in price.

How much do we really used to feed out of our monthly income?

These country must move forward. We need to change how we do things in this part of the world. Our citizens are been treated badly every where they go. We need to change our mentality as a nation.

Minister should be chosen based on merit and not based on sentiment and compensation. Technocrat should be allowed to drive the vehicle of our dear country.

I won't argue so much about what you said,but I am calling attention to the bolded .
You grudgingly admitted (feel free to recant anytime) that GEJ's specifically agricultural and food security policy is well on track.We are not where we should be but for an administration in its fourth year plus eight months, that is amazing progress.Unfortunately not every sector moves that fast,even with same effort.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by oziegbe2015: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2014
deeptechcool:
Jonathan knows the backbone of his government. Yorubas are inconsequential to him.
agreed so west is not gej backbone, and certainly not north, i guess pdp need congo or ghana to add to entire igbo that is not up to kano and lagos combined

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by turawafett(f): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2014
EMANY01:

I won't argue so much about what you said,but I am calling attention to the bolded .
You grudgingly admitted (feel free to recant anytime) that GEJ's specifically agricultural and food security policy is well on track.We are not where we should be but for an administration in its fourth year plus eight months, that is amazing progress.Unfortunately not every sector moves that fast,even with same effort.

Please I love when you present facts and not friction. Agriculture was source of revenue for Nigeria before the arrival of crude, despite the fact that crude is the major source of revenue doesn't mean Agriculture is totally down. The food you mention are called food crops in elementary agric and it's production has not gone down @ any point in time, it's got to an extent during Babangida regime that Garri was been exported. It Mariam rural women pet project. Hope you are aware that 80% of poultry products are being imported and same goes for rice.

So tomatoes, pepper, Garri etc have never @ any point been a scarce commodity or imported expect for tin tomatoes.

My major concern is for Nigeria to move forward, some of us are not blinded by religious or tribe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2014
How many more threads will JonaTANians create for Muhammadu Buhari?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Juliaann(f): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
How many more threads will JonaTANnians create for Muhammadu Buhari?
GEJ till 2019

btw they will stop when u barcanista quit all Ur lies and propagandagrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
GEJ till 2019

btw they will stop when u barcanista quit all Ur lies and propagandagrin
lies and propaganda? I think someone is feeding you with lies against me... Don't listen to them dear

5 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Juliaann(f): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
lies and propaganda? I think someone is feeding you with lies against me... Don't listen to them dear
Someone feeding me? do I look like a baby?

FYI I have been watching u for months now incase u don't know

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Someone feeding me? do I look like a baby?

FYI I have been watching u for months now incase u don't know
Never called you a baby but the report on me is not too pleasing. I am ready to correct every wrong misconception you have about me. Someone like you should have a favorable perception towards me

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Juliaann(f): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Never called you a baby but the report on me is not too pleasing. I am ready to correct every wrong misconception you have about me. Someone like you should have a favorable perception towards me
grin grin that's all I can say
Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
grin grin that's all I can say
At least we are getting along tongue. CYM

1 Like

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by donphilopus: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2014
@Juliaann & Barcanista, una don still reach here just, just now?! Hmmm, fear has started gripping me already o. tongue cool
Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
@Juliaann & Barcanista, una don still reach here just, just now?! Hmmm, fear has started gripping me already o. tongue cool
lol...Bros, what is more pleasant than Juliaann for the Christmas?
Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by donphilopus: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
lol...Bros, what is more pleasant than Juliaann for the Christmas?

If at all there's anything that would be more pleasant.... I swear, na if another set of 5 Governors dump Jonathan tomorrow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

If at all there's anything that would be more pleasant.... I swear, na if another set of 5 Governors dump Jonathan tomorrow. cheesy
I was watching a 2013 video of Jonathan with Amanpour, the amiable President assured Amanpour that the electricity will be stable by december 2013 grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by donphilopus: 1:18am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
I was watching a 2013 video of Jonathan with Amanpour, the amiable President assured Amanpour that the electricity will be stable by december 2013 grin grin.

cheesy grin. Next year is 2013 na.... Abi, do we have 2 2013's?!
Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Juliaann(f): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Am for GEJ and his Buhari's pikin so its never gonna work

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin. Next year is 2013 na.... Abi, do we have 2 2013's?!
Maybe he means 2033 cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News...Governor Lobbied For Vice President Post While Buhari Was Away / Oil Producing States In Nigeria 2017 / Ekiti Airport Vs Ogun State Airport Vs Ebonyi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.