Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos (24899 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola, El-Rufai & Tambuwal At NEC Retreat In Abuja Today / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / High School Musical In Nigeria On Stage Reveals Nigerias Own Troy And Gabrielle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Firefire:

where have you being my friend.

How is your side?

I see you are given up already on Buhari grin

He is a bad market already, the rebranding is not working as expected.

[size=1pt]
Buhari, the best president, Nigeria never had. cry cry cry
[/size]
I have been good. As you no want invite me for christmas na... As for Buhari, we have toiled and we did our own little campaign for the amiable General, we have belief in the almighty God that the desire of the masses to return Muhammadu Buhari to power will be realised Insha'Allah.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
I have been good. As you no want invite me for christmas na... As for Buhari, we have toiled and we did our own little campaign for the amiable General, we have belief in the almighty God that the desire of the masses to return Muhammadu Buhari to power will be realised Insha'Allah.

I came in last weekend, we should talk tomorrow. wink

btw:

Your little campaign is not enough to wash a coup plotter's scarlet, you need more than hyssop. cheesy grin

Believe me like I told you, GMB candidacy cannot fly beyond media propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Trailblazer1(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2014
I must commend all the members of APC for effortlessly rebranding pa Buhari.

Good Job!

He now looks social and democratic.

But a leopard never changes its spots

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by jaysniggs: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Those Peckham credit card fraudsters posing ?

Didn't you see University of Bradford?
What relationship does the picture have with Peckham?

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by tclever: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Thiefs...johnattan till 2019

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Rietta22: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice but why is it a propaganda?
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by rahztafari(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Wisdytech(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2014
REWARD SEASON: Win free 3 months Music promotions worth over N40,000, valid till 31st January 2015.@ www.nairaland.com/2058541/seasons-reward-up-coming-music
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by john6006: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
2015 has many episode
we no fit watch am finish...
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by esn1(f): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Lol, at the comments.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2014
This kinda stuff only happens in an election year. Buhari, the election year ..........
http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/27/buhari-watches-super-eagles-wallop-ethiopian-walya-antelopes-4-0
This was in 2011

He has not watched Eagles again since then. Now he is watching a stage play. He should be ready to show us another picture in 2019

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by nofij(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2014
This Amaechi has forgotten the state under his care. Major roads in ph are bad and our dear governor is dancing skelewu in Lagos. During the rainy season, he'll say let the rain subside; now he is dancing with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by alaoeri: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2014
The progressive minds. cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by html14java(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Group of confused politicians

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by anonimi: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.

I actually thought Saro the musical was about the late Ken Saro-Wiwa just as Fela, the musical. I was wondering how could a Buhari sit in on such a show about the Ogoni activist that his "saint" Abacha killed brutally

#Never_Again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.
you be mumu. How do yu knw he hates d music. Haterz angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by john6006: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2014
who be actor and the boss....
Buhari or Jonathan
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by elprokez(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Alright!!!
Thats interesting. cool
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Collynzo22: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
He should develop the habit of seeing movies and attending concerts.
He will need it to suit his soul after the electoral loss that awaits him.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Blazinraj01(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2014
smiley
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by maclatunji: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2014
God knows this election campaign is going to be very sweet. See pictures flying everywhere. grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2014
not as if I luv GEJ dat much but am sure......
Even my Kid Bro will defeat Buhari to Presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
Ongoing in Lagos at the Muson Centre is Saro The Musical. Some of the VVIP guests at the event are APC presidential candidate Mohammadu Buhari; Rivers State governor Rotimi Amaechi; Kaduna APC guber candidate Nasir El-rufai; former Lagos lawmaker Olorunnimbe Mamora. The broadway-like musical is directed by Kenneth Uphopho, Gbenga Yussuf and Ay Ajayi, and also features such industry greats as Dolapo Oni, Ade Laoye, William Benson, Dolapo Ogunwale, Paul Alumona and Paolo Sisiano, among a host of others.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-buhari-amaechiel-rufai-mamora-saro-the-musical-in-lagos/
See dem
THIEVES?
GMB KO
NONSENSE
I JUST PITY AMACHI ABI WATS HIS Name self??

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by maclatunji: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2014
APC you need one picture to capture the masses, does anyone know what it is?
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by marwankutigi: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2014
the victory is certain is only fools dat wil deny and arguie this, GMB WILL WIN THIS FORTHCOMING ELECTION, and if he loose d loosing will never be justify. INEC watchout!!!
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by john6006: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2014
maclatunji:
APC you need one picture to capture the masses, does anyone know what it is?

you have said it....one picture
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by afrika(f): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And The support keep swelling!

Na so!!
We dey naija dey suffer.
Una papa steal money carry una go France.

Na for thia una dey do #supportcpc

Una fada left yash.

Omor see us see problem. Na this children folo cos our problem for naija so oh

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by maclatunji: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
john6006:
[b][/b]
you have said it....one picture

What should be in the picture? grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
i need a able bodied guy i can have xmas fun with. I dont need your money but your dicck. If you are based in lagos and festac area precisely, send me a PM. I am single and i can mingle. Check out my profile for my preference cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by murmee: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:

pa Buhari is a serial pretender.
You are right. In his mind he is actually saying " let me just play along just to get power and then deal with them, starting with Tinubu"
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by ignis: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
That's the next president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. / Gun Threat Stops Anambra Sex Scandal Press Briefing / PHOTOS: Akon Hosts Afrima 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.