Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos (24897 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola, El-Rufai & Tambuwal At NEC Retreat In Abuja Today / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / High School Musical In Nigeria On Stage Reveals Nigerias Own Troy And Gabrielle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by qtx(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And The support keep swelling!
which support? u mean the guys in the pix? common D barons? cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by yorke1: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.

You crack me up dude! One full live chicken for you this Xmas.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by biafranqueen: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
two of those guys are from Gambia and one is from Ghana you people can pretend grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Iceathome(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2014
And his supporters keep photoshopping things to make it look real

NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by yoged(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Those Peckham credit card fraudsters posing ?
mumu. u see cv fraudster 4 dia head? Haters hating since 1960. Only if you ever been to airport in your life
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Iceathome(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Not real, na photoshop things nowww...

1stola:
EVEN GOATS DISLIKE THIS GOAT OF A MAN.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by cy4cent(f): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.
Waaooooo,dats so contradictory! he hates d music they are playing in d arena,yet he is smiling? stop shooting yourself in d mouth plsssss...

At least still better than d clueless one that's smiles like a sheep!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2014
I can see that Buhari's spin doctors are trying hard to humanise him. Unfortunately, there's not much they can do to convince us that he is less fundamentalist, intolerant, bigoted, and unmanageable than he has always been.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by arigold1304(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
SirHouloo:
This is showing the level of his deceit.... One of the numerous pretence which include picking a pastor to show that he isn't politically biased and the husband of Awolowo's grand daughter to appeal for the ills he did to the O'odua icon. I refuse to be deceived
God bless u 4 sayin d truth
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by femiaction(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
OP, where is El Rufai aka Herr Flick of Ze Gestapo?

El Rufai went to the toilet.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
irunobo2:
i need a able bodied guy i can have xmas fun with. I dont need your money but your dicck. If you are based in lagos and festac area precisely, send me a PM. I am single and i can mingle. Check out my profile for my preference cool
I believe you posted on the wrong thread.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2014
pro01:
I can see that Buhari's spin doctors are trying hard to humanise him. Unfortunately, there's not much they can do to convince us that he is less fundamentalist, intolerant, bigoted, and unmanageable than he has always been.

Pro zero my man, I hope say Goodluck go compensate you proportionately come '15. You no dey use the man shine teeth.

Okupe might have himself a replacement.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2014
femiaction:
El Rufai went to the toilet.

Dysentery don spread from im mouth to im yansh?
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by lahami(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Lobatan!!! Amaechi no gree sit down for port harcourt again,e don turn PA to GMB,the hustle is indeed real. To think he's a serving governor.pls stay strong good people of rivers state o.Amaechi is coming guess times are hard for him his boss still needs him around.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by maclatunji: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2014
john6006:
[/b]
TINUNBU OR AWOLOWO

No. Boring idea.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Pro zero my man, I hope say Goodluck go compensate you proportionately come '15. You no dey use the man shine teeth.

Okupe might have himself a replacement.

Naa. I don't seek compensation of any kind. My support for Goodluck and disdain for Buhari and his APC gang is not driven by pecuniary considerations.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by emmasege: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
And the rebranding continues. Abeg, where's the grandpa worshipping for Christmas tomorrow?, and somebody should pls remind him to remove his cap when he goes into church o, as no Christian will be allowed to wear shoes into a mosque.
And when is he going to start visiting the eastern part of the country?, Amaechi no go remind am?, abi na north & Lagos he wan preside over?
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by rasco2000me: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
Gmb your time as come 2015 you shall be declare d nigeria president come may pls help us collect all our stolen money from underlisted people ex president jonathan.sambo.ngozi okojo.bala muhamed.tinubu.apabio.yaguda alimodu sherrif.fani kayode.stella odua.shakarahu etc May God gv you d ability todo it
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by alabiyemmy(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2014
whats d big deal.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by sambama: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Those Peckham credit card fraudsters posing ?
No be small... those idiots that steal people's bags and fight in Peckham.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by madjune(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Firefire post=29150324]

where have you being my friend.

How is your side?

I see you are given up already on Buhari grin

He is a bad market already, the rebranding is not working as expected.

You're such a pathetic pessimist.
When will you tell ourself the truth, be bold to try something different and better; and be a CHANGE?

I'm sure you don't have light from where you're criticizing.
Support CHANGE.
MERRY XMAS.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by madjune(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Firefire:
They should continue...

Your pessimism is blinding.

Learn to appreciate the truth when you see it.
I'm sure you don't have light where you are.
Support CHANGE.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by ibmmusty: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
GMB all the way.....
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
madjune:

Your pessimism is blinding.

Learn to appreciate the truth when you see it.
[b]I'm sure you don't have light where you are.
[/b]Support CHANGE.

I can only laugh in Japanese, pray that God help you my friend. wink wink wink grin
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Forwetinnah: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ameachi no dey smile these days at all...see as dem dey keep am in checkcheck by tagging him along grin . Chibuike I dare you to show your true color
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
1stola:

Hopeless leader of tomorrow.
Haba mana? What exactly in my post has made me hopeless? Why can't we discuss issues without calling names? I will give you another chance to respond to discredit my post with facts or I will take you have no answer to my points.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Ebukaokeke5: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dey really need dat,to cool off.Dey'd really workd so hard 2 get 2 dis point.Have fun sir n gear up more energy for the days ahead.Aso Rock is urs 2015.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by sammhi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
yes oh it is sweet now...if GMB gets there he will surely dump you guys (except el rufai f)for his emirs sultan and kinsmen ..mark my word......GMB is doing what he should do to get what he wants.
please remember MKO ....his army friends dump him at the point of need.
the sultans emirs and his konsmen will hold sway .....yoruba ronu oh....
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by IDEApro(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Remove the spectacle from Buhari eyes and he goes naturally blind caused by glaucoma. A condition for the aged.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Sylvarresta(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
skukimania:

I only see one oooo.

Buhari and the rest!
Yes o
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
pro01:

Naa. I don't seek compensation of any kind. My support for Goodluck and disdain for Buhari and his APC gang is not driven by pecuniary considerations.

Interesting...

Ok, let's see how objective you are. What shortcomings do you think President Goodluck has?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Gun Threat Stops Anambra Sex Scandal Press Briefing / Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.