|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,867,630 members, 6,881,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 11:17 AM
|Financial Accountant @ Health Plus by Chukwutobi: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2014|
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the day to day accounting functions in the company.
To be successful in this role, you must be proactive and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. Your analytical skills and attention to detail coupled with strong communication and people management skills should set you apart.
Key elements of the role
• Report to the Chief Financial Officer
• Manage the Financial Accounting business units: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Reconciliation and Treasury
• Direct and coordinate all Accounting/Finance functions and activities of the company in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Department.
• Ensure the financial integrity of the statutory accounts
• Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
• Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting with 7 years minimum experience in a structured organisation 3 years of which must be in a managerial capacity
• Experience in a fast growing company or in the retail or fast food industry is an advantage
• Professional membership of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• High standard of attention to detail
• Good Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software packages
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Click https://healthplus.orangehrmlive.com/symfony/web/index.php/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#28 to apply and see more vacancies because they currently have many vacancies.
You can also see more job vacancies at: www.getinformedtoday.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22