Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me (765 Views)

I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Looking For A Mature Casual Relationship, No Strings Attached / Need Abuja Ladies For Ushering Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by DClems1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2008
My fellow nairalanderz, this is not the 15th time of this happening,
any girl that i wish to keep a casual relationship
with always wants' to date me cool why should this act be repeated by different girls ?
And why should it be Me?, is it really good to do it ?

U are free 2 visit unitewithpromiseworld@yahoo.com
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by Muza(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
i thought i was the only one experiencing this,Almost any girl i talk to wants to be more than just a friend.
Its driving me nuts
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Too many paranoid guys running about cheesy
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by jibbygirl(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
@poster
interesting
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by omega25red(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Too many paranoid guys running about cheesy

grin grin grin for real paranoia
if you are friendly and a girl is friendly back doesn't mean that she wants you in that way. I guess the good news is that you haven't done anything to embarrass your self yet regarding your thoughts of someone wanting to be more than friends. By the way why don't you want to be more than friends
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by Muza(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
omega25red:

grin grin grin for real paranoia
if you are friendly and a girl is friendly back doesn't mean that she wants you in that way. I guess the good news is that you haven't done anything to embarrass your self yet regarding your thoughts of someone wanting to be more than friends. By the way why don't you want to be more than friends

i know when a girl is being friendly and when shes not.
I don't want to be more than friends cos my hands are full,i can't handle any more.
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2008
Muza:

i know when a girl is being friendly and when shes not.
I don't want to be more than friends because my hands are full,i can't handle any more.

Yea right, I heard you!!

This reminds of one time I met this guy at a wedding. He had on this really nice suit and I found myself glancing at him in admiration - for his suit!!

Of course the guy thought I was tripping for him, and walked up to me, with total disregard for the guy I went to the wedding with, and introduced himself. As if that was not ehough, he gave me his card and asked me to call him. Can you inagine?

I dint want to embarass him so I just took the card and smiled politely. I dont know what became of the card, cos I took one look at the 'Diamond Bank' logo and was completely put off. I must have left it at the table sha, but somehow the guy got my number from a friend he saw me talking with; and the calls started coming in.

I just kept on trying to be nice and polite untill the guy called me one day and waz like . . . 'I know you like me, but I just want to tell you that I dont want a serious relationship, I have a GF'. . . .

Imagine my shock! I mean this guy went out of his way to get my number . . calls me several times in a day . . . asked for us to meet somewhere and 'talk' and I made up an excuse!! Saw me at that wedding with a guy . . . And I was the one who wanted a serious r/ship? Just because I admired his suit and I was trying not to be a b**ch!!

No offence honey, but I think you shouldnt always take the liberty of assumption!!
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by gamerod: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2008
lalalalalala

Nairaland is a house of dreamers - posters, nevermind, it is allowed, dream on, byt the time we reach the year 2090, and your dikc never enter any pussi e , na im you go know say lie lie no good.
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by tmoney11(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2008
funny
Re: Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me by HRhotness(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ujujoan:

Imagine my shock! I mean this guy went out of his way to get my number . . calls me several times in a day . . . asked for us to meet somewhere and 'talk' and I made up an excuse!! Saw me at that wedding with a guy . . . And I was the one who wanted a serious r/ship? Just because I admired his suit and I was trying not to be a b**ch!!

No offence honey, but I think you shouldnt always take the liberty of assumption!!

brainless Arrow!

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Job 4 Girls Only / g / Boy Seeks Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.