Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? (838 Views)

Photo - When You Are Obsessed With Her Natural Milk Factory / Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) / Why Is Everyone So Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by englishmart(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2014
most ladies everywhere in this country are so interested in making an xmas hair.

Every salon now takes extra time to plait/braid their enormous customers!
My kid sisters have been on my neck. "brother won't we make our xmas hair?"
Even my Aunt and my elder sister have made their xmas hair as well.

Na wetin? Why always xmas? What's so special about xmas hair.

Kachisbarbie created a thread suggesting that xmas clothes are childish. I also think making xmas hair is childish too.

What do y'all think?
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Be careful when you use the word "Every" so you are not foung guilty of fallacy.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
firstEVA:
Be careful when you use the word "Every" so you are not foung guilty of fallacy.
edited
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by darisgod(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Ummmm
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
lolz.
I made my hair on the 13th, and na im I still carry. undecided
......tillllll, next year. grin
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by ochon: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
firstEVA:

There's nothing to be careful for. Ain't nothing wrong in a lady making a new hair to look dashing and exquisite this season. It's no different from guys having a nice hair cut, buying new clothes and shoes to look fly. You don't celebrate God looking like a refuse dump-living resident. What should be discouraged is the "motive" behind the new clothes/hairs. If it's to attract magas etc, or one going above his or her paycheck just to impress the crowd, then he or she is dumb. simples.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by kelechiMarie(f): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Christmas hair?Not even when we used to attend service on christmas day and go out did i ever bother to make my hair.
I just dont gerrit!
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by JoeCutie(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz.
I made my hair on the 13th, and na im I still carry. undecided
......tillllll, next year. grin
Pikcho or... You sef know na. grin

1 Like

Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2014
JoeCutie:
Pikcho or... You sef know na. grin

hehehe
E done dey old already.
That's it sha
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by joseph1832(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe
E done dey old already.
That's it sha
I take it that's you?.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
joseph1832:
I take it that's you?.

yels embarassed
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by joseph1832(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yels embarassed
Cool. I actually thought you were a teenager.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by joseph1832(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2014
firstEVA:
Fallacy kor fallacy ni. Abeg who no like beta thing?.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
joseph1832:

yels...I am a teenager. angry
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by joseph1832(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yels...I am a teenager. angry
Pishure or Idonbelieveit. Lol. Anyway I hear you. You can be whatever you want to be, its only the question of the mind.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by teewai3(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
*clear throat*
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by yinkeys(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
joseph1832:
No kachisbarbie is not. She doesn't write like one either. The babe na semi-old meat ooo
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by joseph1832(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
yinkeys:
No kachisbarbie is not. She doesn't write like one either. The babe na semi-old meat ooo
Yikes!!!.
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
yinkeys:
No kachis barbie is not. She doesn't write like one either. The babe na semi-old meat ooo

No mind Josefu, he likes looking for my trouble. I wonder if it's love or hate.
Thanks for the good words joor. wink
Re: Why are most Ladies Obsessed with Xmas Hair.? by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

grin
Kachisbarbie:

You can say that again. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Serious And Fatal Accident At Ketu / Formal Celebrity Hairstyles / Video: House Help Caught On Camera Trying To Breastfeed Boss’ Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.