Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) (44533 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
realtem:
your voicenote is the most horrible i‘ve listened to today.

Brother na beg I beg u...

Drop ur own make we hear na..
Plz na..plz na
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by zyzxx(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Genea:
hi guys listen to ma song ,hope u like it

I love dat song, so sweet.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Vivly I see you wink

Upload your voice or I will tell them what you've been hiding from Danhumphrey! angry
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gentiejag:
OK...nobody should butcher me

yeah right lol i will rate it 1/10
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by realtem(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Testerfuze:

C'mon stop dat!...dnt discourage anyone
i was not discouraging anyone.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Vivly(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Vivly I see you wink

! angry
Feel free.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Missmossy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Oya let's hear you already! cheesy
Still Kinda tense

Tomorrow I should embarassed
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

Na mistake..wetin u won make I do now, kill my self for the mistake or apologize?

No misbehave here or I send u back to rap section..

I won make you start to dey dance sekem
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by realtem(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

Brother na beg I beg u...

Drop ur own make we hear na..
Plz na..plz na
okay. I‘m not saying i‘m a good singer either
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by xynerise: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Na so! Ije uwa adiro easy! How your wife na? grin
She is fine o.

Wait make I upload the "Uwa wu paw-paw remix" wey I sing cool
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by joywendy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude and giyazz

are u sure you don't want your ear drums to break grin

still they manage small.

anyways i will see what i can do sha am not promising to sing oh.

but incase i sing any song abi?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Vivly:
Feel free.
Lol, I'm just joking. But please upload a voice note o!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Boys should be the people scared of their voices not girls...cos girls are already blessed with sweet voice..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
xynerise:

She is fine o.

Wait make I upload the "Uwa wu paw-paw remix" wey I sing cool
Hahahahahaha!!! Wahala!

Oya I'm waiting o! When you do pls tag me! Hey jesus! I no fit laugh gringringrin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
joywendy:
sosiqdude and giyazz

are u sure you don't want your ear drums to break grin

still they manage small.

anyways i will see what i can do sha am not promising to sing oh.

but incase i sing any song abi?

Baby just sing any song u can sing ok...don't stress ur self much...but just want u to sing a love song for me..and it's a promise.. Don't fall my hand oo
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by laykhorn(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
lol...it wasn't clear. I tend to go too fast
Its still sounds great. God knows I'll do anything to get a woman to rap so good in front of me. Kudos
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gentiejag:

Oga...calm down

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykorn:

Aunty, make we see your own cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

I didn't want to do it because I sound like Busta Rhymes, then I thought 'What tha heck?' So I decided to give it a try in the spirit of the season. cheesy cheesy

I was sha singing di tin small small when my dog screamed (he was scratching his ear), and that, young man, ended my flow and funked up my mojo. embarassed

The scream you hear at the end of the song is my dog, so don't be puzzled. tongue

'Cuando Cuando Cuando', by Michael Buble ft Nelly Furtado

Safarigirl
Eyop
Adesiji77
Naptu2

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Darkrebel:

I won make you start to dey dance sekem
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by xynerise: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Hahahahahaha!!! Wahala!

Oya I'm waiting o! When you do pls tag me! Hey jesus! I no fit laugh gringringrin
grin. Be right back cool
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by firestar(f): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ishilove:

I didn't want to do it because I sound like Busta Rhymes, then I thought 'What tha heck?' So I decided to give it a try in the spirit of the season.

I was sha singing di tin small small when my dog screamed (he was scratching his ear), and that, young man, ended my flow and funked up my mojo. embarassed

The scream you hear at the end of the song is my dog, so don't panic tongue

Safarigirl
Eyop
Addesiji77
Naptu2

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by joywendy(f): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:
Boys should be the people scared of their voices not girls...cos girls are already blessed with sweet voice..

lolz

where did you get that theory from?

na lie oh. omo some ladies voice when u hear it your life will never remain the same. grin same with guys

so voices doesn't have anything to do with u being a guy/lady.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Missmossy:

Still Kinda tense

Tomorrow I should embarassed
Oya follow me pray this prayer. In Jesus name, any spirit of being tense should get out of my life! I cast and destroy by fire!!! Yagosojarabarasokotoabujaratulagaragalaanacokacola in jesus name!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Shigoboy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
How do I upload my voice oo
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ishilove:

I didn't want to do it because I sound like Busta Rhymes, then I thought 'What tha heck?' So I decided to give it a try in the spirit of the season.

The scream you hear at the end of the song is my dog, so don't be puzzled. tongue

Safarigirl
Eyop
Addesiji77
Naptu2

Wow...I love this...ur voice is so natural..I like that..

U sound like my gf..keep it up
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by dotcomnamename: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

Hahahahahhahahahaha grin grin

Sing ur own make I hear

My voice na the wackest grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shigoboy:
How do I upload my voice oo

Hands up and kneel down...

U go upload am
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by 100Cents: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Yo yo yo yo! Whassup happy people! Whassup Nairaland peeps! It's another day and another season for the most anticipated Nairaland Biggest music show!!

It's Nairaland official So You think you can sing competition! yeah people! It's here again!!

And I am your host: Giyazz AKA god_of_music!!!!

I hosted the show last year with my former account, when I was a troublesome dude, a troll! Lol, but now I'm a new creature, all things are past away!!

Check last year out here: www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

Back to business tho, we are about to kick the season and as it's always have been, I as the host is gonna record a verse first and upload for y'all to listen. And then everyone who's interested follows suite!

Come on y'all! Record a song and upload and let's have fun!!! Fun! Fun!! Fun!!! cheesy

Everybody is in, good singers, great singers, whatever whatever baby! We just wanna hear you sing!! Let's make this better than last year's!!

Some regular peeps are gonna be honored to rate your vocals! We just need you to sing!!!

Ok, I'm gonna go first, y'all download my voice note down my signature real quick and be blessed! grin

DOWNLOAD MY VOICE NOTE HERE

Merry Christmas! cheesy cool

Bars

Danhumprey

Nomski0

Dannylux

mayapop Girl, It's on!! Record yours now!

JAWASIL

texanomaly It's on baby!

AndyBlazeYansh

EroticAngelina

adaobi123 We need your support to take this to the Frontpage like Last year's baby!

Mynd44

brunofarad

Subom1

Bevy12

RoyalPearl

JekyllAndHyde

Karleb

jackpot

Sauron1

ochon

nickz

Ibime

AbuMikey

Andyblaze

Glamrock

mykali

yuzedo

sholay2011

dominique

forkadict

BizBloke

ellab

Cestmoi1

StateOfMind

Reincarnated

njokusboy

teddybiyasi

NadiaSA1

missberrypop5

Idowuogbo

alutacontinua

Austeenx

Seun

luvlycutebay

ZLUK

MISSYTOSIN C'mon y'all! Come sing and rap if you wanna!!! wink

Smh.

This guy get mental problem..

Michael Jackson has nothing on you..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ishilove:

Safarigirl
Eyop
Adesiji77
Naptu2

Aunty, you still get voice o.
I'll tag you in mine. Along the line I could stabilise the voice so listen till the end abeg. cheesy
I done mention you Aunty
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

Wow...I love this...ur voice is so natural..I like that..

U sound like my gf ..keep it up

@bolded

you can lieeee ..chai!! grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
firestar:
Yels,irawo ina?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) / Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download]