Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. (1759 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by deeptechcool(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2014
It is with heavy hearts and sad minds we announce the passing away of a loved one,a
colleague in the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry,Miss Adebayo Mercy,400l Agronomy.She died after attempting to come back to school for a test stated to hold on the 24th of December.We pray God Almighty give her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Oladoja Ademola
For the faculty
source: OFFFICAL FACEBOOK GROUP OF THE STUDENTS' UNION, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
https://m./204218416273708?view=permalink&id=987370741291801&_rdr

Fellow nairalanders, what is your take on the lecturer fixing a test on a day like this? Was he right or wrong? Your opinions are highly welcomed.

1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by deeptechcool(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2014
In my opinion, it is ethically right for the lecturer to fix a test for today but morally unjustifiable.
RIP
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by DesChyko: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
God Gives.. God Takes.
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by mrpackager(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2014
rip
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
It is so painful seeing tomorrow leaders dieing like this. RIP.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
it is sai
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
cry cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Nostalgia21(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
why on earth will a lecturer fix a text today '24th'?.
now that she is dead will the text still hold?
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by 2special(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
u cant blame anybody,even d one driving d car/bus

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by datbay(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
R I P
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Devastatingly sad news for her family.. RIP dear
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by ZACHIE: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
IS 24th a School day?
If it is nothing stops a test or examination from taking place.
Since all students were meant to be in school, it wouldnt be expected that some will have to travel down for a test.
Please, stop crucifying the teacher. he is only doing his job.
Let students stay where they were sent to stay.
RIP to the departed

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by QSheba: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sad she was my friend on Facebook embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by ignis: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
That lecturer who scheduled a test today must be satanic and demonic.

RIP Dearie.
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
ignis:
That lecturer who scheduled a test today must be satanic and demonic.
RIP Dearie.
Madam go and sleep, the said lady died from a car accident, the lecturer had no fault in it
Japhet04:
cry cheesy
what is funny now ....mumu
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Bwaal(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
RIP MISSY FIND PEACE LIFE IS A BULLSHIT WE JUST PRETEND TO APPRECIATE IT .....................
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by akinsadeez(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
What a sad loss. All these festivity period tests....I've never been a fan of them though the lecturers cannot be legally faulted. While in school I remember I once wrote a test on the 31st of December. If the lecturer had given them fair warning of the test then maybe she might not have travelled but many lecturers have the habit of announcing tests just the day before. This means most students who have travelled would have to start rushing back.

It is sad that she lost her life over a test that might not actually have affected her CGPA or graduation from the university.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Vikkiboi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
But some lecturers can be very wicked sha

Why fix a test on chrismas eve? angry

This can never happen in france where i schooled lipsrsealed

Her death is on him cry

RIP to the dead. So painful

Are we going to beg the mod to move this to front page or what? Only silly post makes front page this days sha
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Ariyke: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rip embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Psittacus(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
This so sad, she was my junior in sec school,very clever and hardworking. His brother was my friend too. She was the most promising of dem all. This is heartbreaking....Aanuoluwa rest in peace
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by tosinbee: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is really sad
Re: University Of Ibadan Student Dies In Auto Crash On Her Way To Writing A Test. by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Cheiangry y na mtscheeeeew . . R i p

(1) (Reply)

Memorize The First Twenty Elements Of The Periodic Table Offhand / Strike: FG Authorises Federal Hospitals To Engage Doctors On Ad-hoc Basis / Jamb Reprinting Starts Today: See How To Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.