Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! (40365 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by omanifrank(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014

5 Likes

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Tonto dike news

ok I'll comment
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by mesoade(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Mrs. Osewa and funke akindele again??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Gme01(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Booking space. Cwazy carnival here
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
FP things
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by PHAYOL81: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
I dont kno y i smell dis on fp in d nxt couple o' hours.nice outfits by d gals,thou.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by pretydiva(f): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dey all luk great
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok we don hear undecided
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Asek1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op I bet you just can't wait for Saturday when its gonna get downgrin
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by abdulaz: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
They look epic.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by qadeerkug(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014

4 Likes

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
If I catch tonto dike ehn, I go vandalize her tonto with my dick-e.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by ROZZAYY(f): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Awwww I wish I was dere.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by ceospecial(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
cry ωнєη ι'м ρℓαηηιηg ση мσνιηg му ηєιgнвσυʀ'ѕ ƒσωℓ тнιѕ ηιgнт?? grin мαη мσѕт ƒℓєχ ċнιċк тσмσʀʀσω ηα!!
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by nerodenero: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin
mesoade:
Mrs. Osewa and funke akindele again??
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Geeweeny(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
up till today still don't understand the lesson that's associated with the carnival or is it another avenue to display promiscuity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Lordseyad(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
wrecking ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by freezyprinzy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
OK oooo seen
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by thaoriginator: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Front page something
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by mizjules(f): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Full stop
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by qadeerkug(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
mizjules:
Full stop
like dis!.!"dat means end of discussion be dat grin
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by nanauju(f): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
at least they are not on pant and bra exposing their bare skin
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Cheadiva(f): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
i was here
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
All na fashion. Nowadays
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Na wah, two hugly bodies in attires.... Eyezkongba + Camel face
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by cynthia3d(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kk
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by saxwizard(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
so?
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Youngandactive: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
FOLLOW @YoungAndActiveN

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by holatin(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who are they ?
Are they one of the five President of Nigeria ?
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by MillionDollars: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
... Ånd two ugly goats came together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.