Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London (40355 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by celebsnes: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Following the news of actress Yvonne Nelson giving birth to her first child over the weekend in Accra, some information about who the mysterious father of the baby is, has emerged.

Recall, reports emerged that the screen goddess had her baby at an unknown hospital in Accra, with the father of her baby by her side.

Now, YEN.com.gh has gathered that the father of Yvonne’s new baby is a fashion photographer, based in London.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/revealed-father-yvonne-nelsons-baby-london-based-photographer/

4 Shares

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by doubler(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmm...naso

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by kay29000(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
I still ain't buying this story about her having a baby. Nothing like that on her Instagram page, and I never saw one pic of her with a baby bump over the months...and she posts pics of herself constantly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by lilmax(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
so we should all be photographers in essence?

11 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Johnpsite: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Bukolar1(f): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
OK.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Winners72(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Advanced olosho na her headache ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Loonyy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
so he snapped his way into her heart.. Issorite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by 9jvirgin(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
So? Nairaland is falling hands these days. How can this make front page?

8 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
can we go back to nairaland of 2009 pls

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Laitesmart(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
IGBA YEN NKO.
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Ayo4251(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
E
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by theunnamed: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm just here to see a picture of Yvonne Nelson. smiley

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by ajealadick(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
After all the show, na common paparazzi?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by sureheaven(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
And so what? Thank God he is not a kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by daywalker12911(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
How is this news? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by pyyxxaro: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
I tot Davido was responsible sad

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Alitair(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Average african amebo will be like..
"After everything, Ordinary camera man"
grin

8 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by elvisgaga: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
after One upcoming actress will say she cannot hang out with an hustler,

continue, we re watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by abedammy: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by elvisgaga: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
after One upcoming actress will say she cannot hang out with an hustler,

continue, we re watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by olamil34(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
really tell me more shocked shocked

get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by bobjack(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
lilmax:
so we should all be photographers in essence?
My brother the earlier d better, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by sonnie10: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
The guy no get job, simple!
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by DopeBoss(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Photographerundecided? Why do nigerians lyk falling each other hands,, i'm so sure she will neva date a nigerian photographer nt to talk of fucking him...Smh!
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by crackhouse(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ur lies knows no boundary.
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by enemyofprogress: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ordinary photographer?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Profcamsey(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
She's not olosho like Nigeria actresses
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
And so?

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
kay29000:
I still ain't buying this story about her having a baby. Nothing like that on her Instagram page, and I never saw one pic of her with a baby bump over the months...and she posts pics of herself constantly.
what if those pics were taken when she isn't with a baby bump? i mean, what if those pics were taken last year or sometimes close behind the time of the baby bump??

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by StrongandMighty: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ordinary photographer shocked
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
This Yvonne Nelson sabi open leg anyhow....Hoe! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family / Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.