Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Seun Let Democracy Reign In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Let Democracy Reign In Nairaland. (613 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) - Reign Of Impunity & Extortion / Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State. / Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Let Democracy Reign In Nairaland. by Tapiya(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
I think we have a right to know why and when our Posts or threads are being banned for any kind of Bad behaviour and i was made to know that even when someone post something that is bad on a thread the thread will automatically be banned or locked, and the funny part of it is that the person that starts the thread would not be able to know why the thread was banned like I have seen in some places where it was suggested that when you start a thread and it gets banned you should go and start it with a part two which to me does not make sense and does not suggest to me that there are really administrators or Moderators on our Forum then, cos if someone starts a thread and it gets the boot then the person should not be allowed to start another with the same topic . and for our Moderators what are the creterium makes a post bad? if a Forumite posts something that is offensive I think the whole forumites should not be punished for it, instead the particular post should be deleted from the database and the person should be cautioned if after the caution the person does not thread the path of change then I the particular ID and email should be banned from the Forum, not that everything should just suffer for the sake of one person, In BBA you had people accused Biggy of rigging yet he tolerated them, then why cant we say what we want to say? and when we say something wrong we should be called to order and be told what we have done, am sure Seun alone cannot do this alone, but since we have moderators they should be able to be very watchful, and if they are not enough or cannot do it cos they are too busy Seun should recruit some more administrators to help, so we can Keep our lovely forum Alive and bursting, I have seen things here that are not supposed to be, like when people dont keep to the subject of discussion and all that, then you have people who come there for adverts as if theres no place for adverts here, then you have spammers that post the same message over and over again, Seun we need to be in A civilized and orgarnised Forum,

Please I repeat again Do not just ban or Lock threads cos one person has done something wrong, and I think a person that starts a thread should have the ability to remove replies or caution the people Posting in that thread.

Looking forward to having out FOI Bill passed.

this defines our freedom of expression.

Re: Seun Let Democracy Reign In Nairaland. by SeanT21(f): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
Democracy has its LIMITS!!
Re: Seun Let Democracy Reign In Nairaland. by Tapiya(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2008
Oyeah

I agree if you had read my thread you would understand what am saying, am not saying there should not be Moderation but we should as well do it in a way it will work for all of us.

Get People into it.

We make Up Nairaland and without us Nairaland is not what it is.
Re: Seun Let Democracy Reign In Nairaland. by SeanT21(f): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
Tapiya:

Oyeah

I agree if you had read my thread you would understand what am saying, am not saying there should not be Moderation but we should as well do it in a way it will work for all of us.

Get People into it.

We make Up Nairaland and without us Nairaland is not what it is.

Okay,Thanks!!!

I understand

(1) (Reply)

Business To Business Board? / Please How Can I Download Opera 4.1 / Moderators Pls I'm Trying To Upload My Picture But Cannot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.