Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,641 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land (1928 Views)

It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / Disclaimer: *dhtml / Swit D Are 2 Different People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
As i was saying before, seun, i dont think it is fair for you to still keep me banned for such as very simple crime.
I mean, fine, i did wrong by supporting the p words that you censored, and as a result i got banned. . .and so on

Well, i have decided that well-ehm, it is your forum, you can administer it as you like, but i will like my original ID back.

I am tired of using multiple IDs like: oloshi, olodo, and cloning you and the mods, please let us solve this once and for all
so that peace may reign. Na beg i beg o, no be fight o. . . . .

I will also use this medium to apologize to everyone, all the admins, moderators, and the entire nairaland for all the wahala
i don cause with all my alternate IDS -  especially micheline tire

Abeg mods, this is like, well ehm, very important to me, please dont delete it o!

And seun, i hope using an ID this long is not an offence on NL sha? i just could not think of a better ID to use this time.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2009
Is this dhtml or someone else?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Pweety4me(f): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
^I think it is but who knows?y not send him mail or something?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Godmother(f): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
Im wondering myself o
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
debosky:

Is this dhtml or someone else?
exacta. . .though the trail is a bit covered here. . .
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
same person as olodo, oloshi, seun clones and many others, micheline89, pirated mama ngozi and so many others. . . .
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
You are skating on thin ice - you have been banned severally and yet keep coming back under different ids.

You must communicate with the admin via his email and settle this matter and NOT on nairaland. If you choose to continue with this you will get banned again.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Pweety4me(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
[size=2pt]debosky i gbadun ur small mouth[/size] cheesy tongue
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
Getting banned again is the least of my concerns, i can always come back with a new ID in a matter of seconds.
However, the most important thing is to get my original ID back which was unjustly banned. And i am dead serious about this.

Yes, i am skating on thin ice, i know that. However, i must say that if this appeal fails, then i may have to go into a full-scale
war. . .So far, i have been acting very very mildly. . .
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Pweety4me(f): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
Easy brotha. . . undecided
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2009
BWT i don send mail to the admin tire. . . .i have apologized, begged, prostrated. . . .crawled. . . made several promises. . .

But na lie - so i was forced to come here to appeal - which i find rather embarrasing - and like i told seun, i dont wish to
make the full details of all this public - but i have exhibits - which i dont wish to bring here 'cause he might be embarrased

But if this drags on for too long - i guess i will just have to overdo things a bit - this should never have had to happen at
all. wtf? i have been banned for seven days now just because i wanted seun to support the p words!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
Pweety4me:

^I think it is but who knows?y not send him mail or something?
Interesting. . .anyway not surprising that you could identify your brova so easily

Pweety4me:

Easy brotha. . . undecided
i will do just that, and i hope seun will take it easy on me too, and let us settle this as peacefully as possible. . .
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Pweety4me(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
It ain't dat hard u know? tongue anyhow just stop all dis madness it may not get u wat u want but cause more fire. . .how r u doing anywayz? smiley
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by debosky(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2009
make peace reign!:

Getting banned again is the least of my concerns, i can always come back with a new ID in a matter of seconds.
However, the most important thing is to get my original ID back which was unjustly banned. And i am dead serious about this.

Yes, i am skating on thin ice, i know that. However, i must say that if this appeal fails, then i may have to go into a full-scale
war. . .So far, i have been acting very very mildly. . .

I've told you what your recourse is - contact seun i PRIVATE and sort this out. . .any attempt to make it public will simply worsen your situation.

If you continue your current antics, your original id may even be permanently deleted. . , a warning is enough for the wise.

Stop posting with this ID and approach Seun in private.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2009
It may not get me anywhere, but it will not get seun anywhere too if we continue this. Afteral, all i have to lose is my ID permanently,
even he sef cannot keep me permanently banned - but that is not what this is about - i want *dhtml back in peace!

BTW if this drags on for too long, and i produce my exhibits, he will have much more to lose. . .but i dont want it to get there at all.

debosky:

I've told you what your recourse is - contact seun i PRIVATE and sort this out. . .any attempt to make it public will simply worsen your situation.

If you continue your current antics, your original id may even be permanently deleted. . , a warning is enough for the wise.

If the ID is permanently deleted - well, i am not sure of what is going to happen then at all - if just ban is causing so much reaction!

BTW i don try private tire (or i should start producing all the emails and replies here? no way), he refused to answer a very simple question:
Will my original ID be returned or not - so i will know what my next plan will be!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacereign: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
debosky:

I am not sure who has more to lose in this fight - but definitely not me!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
A warning is enough for the wise - even this your id is under threat if the admin discovers it.
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Pweety4me(f): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
;d
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by 190: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
what have u done again~
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
i can clone this ID or in fact almost any ID back in a matter of seconds, i know them go ban am if they discover.
So them banning it does not bother me at all - ask seun/mukina2 how many clones dem don delete - them go tire

u banned me some seconds back iite?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
i told you, all these your stoooopid bans is not enough to take me down. You banned my ip address too, but here i am!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by Pweety4me(f): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hm!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2009
i dont really like this, banning over and over again - it is really kwezy yu know! oya, letz do it again jor - this is getting fun!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
190:

what have u done again~
i tire for all these people o. Lemme start preparing for round 2 (na mortal kombat we dey play here o)
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by hbabe(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
What a 'peaceful' way to settle your quarel undecided
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
i have tried the gentle way, of prostrating, and now i realize that i may never get my ID again,
so let us do it the rough way then - thank God i have taken precautions against getting banned
in this fight- because i know the admin will rather ban than explain their arrogant actions to their subjects!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2009
@admin, how many times are you going to keep banning me? just dont crash your website dbase because that one go pain me small.

See, there is no ban in this case, let us resolve it, if i have done wrong, say it in front of your subjects, this is a jury court!

And stop banning me, it will only worsen matterz for you. . . .if i should start producing evidences. . .
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by hbabe(f): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2009
hmmm!
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by 190: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
This mods arent making this NLAND interesting anymore

me--- one of the oldest memberz of nland is really tinking of goin somewher
else once i get another berra place
i know a few who hav packed their loads

theseeker etc just 2 name a few
i never tot nland would be lik dis~
someone keeps deletin my posts wher i try 2 air the mod's errors
i am sincerely gettin tired~
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by 190: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
watch out this thread would soon be locked

if they can lock our LADIES EYE CANDY in d sex zone not 2 mention this

NLAND don dey TIRE ME~

its so unfortunate~
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
All i asked for are answers, and a peaceful settlement, but na lie, na ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban - how many times
dem go ban me in one week sef? eh?

In fact, if i get the gunz, i fit fire all the mods and admins wey dey for nairaland - i was banned for writing pen.is correctly? wtf?
Re: Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land by makepeacenoreign: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
i can calculate all of their possible actions, lock thread, move thread, ban me (for the gazillionth time). . .ban my ip address (them do do that before na lie). . . .but it will not stop the truth from coming out eventually. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Largest Cruise Ship Ever Built (A Town On Water) / Old Age Will Limit My Performance--buhari / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.