Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll (4228 Views)

Poll: vote or leave!

ruggedy baba should not reply & be called a coward forever: 6% (4 votes)
Eedris and rasqie should feature on deathblow part 2: 11% (7 votes)
modenine should make a video for deathblow track: 19% (12 votes)
'death blow' is the best track on mode9's album: 4% (3 votes)
ruggedman should reply but should put a lot of punchlines if he wants to match modenine: 25% (16 votes)
ruggedman deserves what he got: 17% (11 votes)
modenine shouldnt have been too harsh on ruggedman: 9% (6 votes)
death blow is the best modenine track ever: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by khanye(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
javalove:

You are soooo pathetic. Id u or ruggedman cannot decipher what modo spat on that track, then u need help,

He whom the cap fits, let him wear it,

The Baba that had swave, normoloss and co in his crew
The baba that sacked a few girls because they refused to sleep with him
The baba that recorded a reply to Talking to you, a track which was a decoy
The baba that spat "My faya go burn, my tire go turn . . . . " on his track
The baba that runs around the industry claiming he got more doe but still skinny with a long nect like a guinea -fowl!!!
The baba that that did a joint with nice, and the joint was nice because nice was on it!!!!
The baba that runs his mouth around town saying he raps for mechanics!!!
The baba that is synonymous with "Ehen!!!!"
The Baba that recorded a track named "Waka" which evettually was wack!!!
The Baba that has his secrets open like a book. That Baba is a drug baron!!!!!!! but not everyone knows
Finally, the one and only Baba that wars a headwarmer in the blazing sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, tell me who does this cap fit?

Word!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by DOGGMAN: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
dat sh*t is crazy, men! he should have mention name dude.
dat sh*t is crazy!!!
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by allboyz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
RUGGEDMAN Said he won't release any more albums o0o0, hin don run heard this on Tv during an interview by some SOUNDCITY CREW!!!
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by javalove(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2008
allboyz:

RUGGEDMAN Said he won't release any more albums o0o0, hin don run heard this on Tv during an interview by some SOUNDCITY CREW!!!

modenine don kill am. or he probably wants to concentrate on his DRUG BUSINESS!!!! Quote JAVALOVE ANYWHERE!!!
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by khanye(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
I'm sorry for the dude cry
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by allboyz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
javalove:

modenine don kill am. or he probably wants to concentrate on his DRUG BUSINESS!!!! Quote JAVALOVE ANYWHERE!!!

are you sure?
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by Zionemma(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2013
I respect both Rappers and feel lyrically Mode is better but...There is something extra special about Ruggedman. Mode 9 needs these battles to revive his career..he should look straight up with his game..how many songs are selling in Nigeria based on 'beef'? none....
people will rather free download and nod heads and say thats a good one. what Ruggedman should do is absolutely nothing. he doesnt need to respond.
Many questioned NAS why he didnt respond to 50cent, His response is he has nothing to proof. 50 cent does but he doesnt.
Re: Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll by mayor1814: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
I think I understand rugged man. mode 9 claims to diss someone, and throughout d track, u neva mention d name of d person u dissing. TUPAC in hit Em up, Nas in ether, Eminem in hailie revenge etc all mentioned d name of the person they are dissing. U gat to call him out by name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Album: KB – His Glory Alone Zip & MP3 / LISA - ROCKSTAR Mp3 Download / "Long Time" By Verse6ix (Audio, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.