Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) (24212 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / 2015:Choose Your Presidential Team Now! / Anambra Worst Hit By Flood - Presidential Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Ghost01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas, compatriots!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by adonismuller(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why is he being all nice all of a sudden....I never saw or heard of his xmas wishes in 2012,2013....he is being all sweet and nice to Christians in 2014 so as to get their vote in 2015...

Deceitful politicians,always righteous when they need something.....

Its only gullible and illiterates that they can deceive with their "scripted" good gestures,just like those of PDP and APC slaves!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
I hope they dnt wish us with bombs... GEJ till 2019!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by franxalive(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:

go n get sense n a life...may God 4giv u 4 senseless hating and blackmail

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by ozo13(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
Merry Christmas from Buhari/Osinbajo
make gudluck and namadi sambo wear there own suit/coat too make we see them grin
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by abdulhadi101(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Shatap. Let's hear him condemn his boks tomorrow after they bomb churches.

Let him tell his jihadis to not bomb again
d police shud betta arrest dis 1, how does he knw thre's goin 2 b a bomb blast 2mwr

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by afolajohn521(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
love this brand
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by bravehost4u(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
all I see on the pic is a desperate man in suit.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by anonimi: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truth24:
Wetin Buhari know about Christmas

Don't sweat it o jare. Na part of the packaging of the 'reformed' old soldier by his greedy contractor handlers grin grin

Does that make him less of an ethno-religious bigot?
NO!!!
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by otolandis(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry xmas to d general and d professor.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by dhardline(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas when its only christmas eve. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by anonimi: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
ozo13:
make gudluck and namadi sambo wear there own suit/coat too make we see them grin

Do you follow clueless shine, shine examples in your own life
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by abolk(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
The winning team carry go jo

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
RockMaxi:
Where are the TANoids?
The man you labelled an extremist is the first to wish you merry xmas in a classical way...

Merry Xmas to all..wink smiley wink

hmmmm... Did he wish us last Year?
It wont still make vote for him.
After he lost this election as he's about now, he will never wish Christians Merry Xmas again.
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Kanyol(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
They look like clowns
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by jeje123(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chai Buhari no buhari no vote buhari till jonah wise up!
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Shatap. Let's hear him condemn his boks tomorrow after they bomb churches.

Let him tell his jihadis to not bomb again

Philistines have always been a cursed race
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
it shall not be well with you, as u bent on not suport peac in Nigeria, u n gej strait to hell.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

And then we got home; and Buhari
staggered and said Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I was almost
angry. I thought he was just using the word. I said General
what did you just say? He said you think you have the
monopoly of Jesus Christ. Tunde bakare
Thank you
That same tunde bakare said president Jonathan political career is blessed by God, that same tunde bakare said in the interview u quoted that when he(tunde bakare) became his running mate he became DEAD i.e spiritual DEAD. He could not hear a word from GOD after he became Buhari's running mate
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Citadelb0t: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Don't sweat it o jare. Na part of the packaging of the 'reformed' old soldier by his greedy contractor handlers grin grin

Does that make him less of an ethno-religious bigot?
NO!!!

If you call Buhari bigot, what are you? An old man that sold his conscience for crumb, you are more than a religious bigot. We know how you do call APC Almajiri rubbish, is that not ethnic bigotry. A paid agent that never see anything wrong about PDP. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Now THAT'S a leader.

Does Jonathan even know he has citizens? He never addresses them.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Sunbellar: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019! We don't need Bokoharamic wishes!
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by ahizih(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

And then we got home; and Buhari
staggered and said Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I was almost
angry. I thought he was just using the word. I said General
what did you just say? He said you think you have the
monopoly of Jesus Christ. Tunde bakare
He must have been drunk for him to have been staggered in such a manner,but why didn't him use Tunde dis tym as VP?
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by amenke: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
i hope they won't wish us happy bomb day, they r so predictable
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truth24:
Wetin Buhari know about Christmas
ode

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by orobs93(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
sufido123:

Buhari does not mean what said. He is more interested in sharia.

and why are you guys always scared of that sharia laws self's always using that as a yardstick that shows how uneducated u guys are..however the law is meant for evil doers I believe so...so why are you all afraid?
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by ped007(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Indeed Pastor Osibanjo is drawing this man to Christ. . . That's good sha, but since I was born, Buhari have never wished Nigerians or Christians Marry Xmas.
All I'v heard from him are his expression of hate towards the Christian Faith. Especially his 2011 post election comment.
The Lord is indeed working wonders in Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
i hope say dem no include me for d wishes oooo
because na bombs d convey dia messages
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
God, even the photo is so well done and designed, and modern. Hiring skilled Nigerians to do the job they were trained to do. Not business as usual.
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by babaluckey: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Can't talk now...but, GEJ till 2019

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by PStacks(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
What a combination of perfect Gentle men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize / How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.