Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) (24205 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / 2015:Choose Your Presidential Team Now! / Anambra Worst Hit By Flood - Presidential Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Coolboi05(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

And tomorrow they will be siding with jihadis bent on killing northern Christians in the northeast and middle belt.

Una get sense at all?
nothern christians for inside mosque abi...

Typical f00l blinded by bigotry...
Get a lyf bro
Wishing u a merry christmas

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by sufido123: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
If El Rufai says Buhari is a failure and should retire

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
GMB now tell me what is merry about Christmas?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by babaluckey: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Can't talk now...

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by azimibraun: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
But to be honest, do you expect children and relatives of the rich and famous plundering Nigeria into this eternal abyss to say Gud things about buhari, APC and the change movement? They are also on NL and they are beneficiaries of the GEJ disaster. So what do you expect? I only pity the ordinary Nigerians shouting GEJ till 2019 with them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who d f***k does d Jihadist think he is fooling me To hell with dem two!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by tayork(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Happy Christmas in advance too... wait oh do we still have president in this country because it been long I heard of his name grin sia buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by sufido123: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:

and why are you guys always scared of that sharia laws self's always using that as a yardstick that shows how uneducated u guys are..however the law is meant for evil doers I believe so...so why are you all afraid?

Religion should be personal. Where sharia begins and my rights are interfered with is my problem.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by melodix(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
hanks... But I want you to remind him that GEJ is still transforming d country until 2019. I know its that transformation that made him (buhari) to now look more liberal than a zealot. Oga GEJ is not through with him cause we still have traits of fanaticism in him (Buhari), He should be patient when GEJ enters his second phase of transformation He (Buhari) would become more liberal to the liking of Nigerians. Could you please tell me one thing that badluck egbere jolantern has done positively for this country. If not that some of you have sold your mind to the devil.how will a sane person wish jonathan second term. My people, give new people a chance. I can see truth, fairness and justice in buhari/oshibajo. Let us all give them a chance like we gave that shoeless idiot once.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
General Buhari is the product of military
dictatorship that cannot operate in a
free country. He is unlike President
Jonathan who always favours dialogue
and persuasion which are the hallmark
of democratic governance' -Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by sufido123: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
See where sharia will take us

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
MissMeiya:
Now THAT'S a leader.

Does Jonathan even know he has citizens? He never addresses them.
Abi u want jona to reach ur doormot. Na 2day jona begin wish Nigerians merry Christmas?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by azimibraun: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
^^ El rufai said more than that.. El rufai hs the right to believe in a young Nigerian and say good things about him, thesame el rufai reserve the right to be dissapointed in a youngman and speak out when the youngman hs failed. El rufai hs the right to go back to the oldman again to seek direction once small. What is wrong with an oldman showing more cause to lead than a young drunken man?
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by orobs93(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
sufido123:

Religion should be personal. Where sharia begins and my rights are interfered with is my problem.

how do you mean?
because I know what is bad in Islam is also bad in christianity...
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by lasrondo: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sai harri bubu/ Osinbajo
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by passionate88: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
I know say Buhari go wish us merry Christmas... As na election period, last year him no wish us... That bloody dog and baboon idioto

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by anonimi: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelb0t:

If you call Buhari bigot, what are you? An old man that sold his conscience for crumb, you are more than a religious bigot. We know how you do call APC Almajiri rubbish, is that not ethnic bigotry.

I only deal in FACTS. Check-

- When Buhari was governor of North East state, with Maiduguri home base of Boko Haram as capital in the 70s, what was his performance to educate the people there?
- When General Buhari became Head of State at 42, how did he promote education in our country?
- What have Tinubu & Fashola, in 16 years of misrule, done to ensure ALL children are educated?

You see why the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC are almajiris, area boys, agberos, touts despite fronting sweet-talking intellectuals
If you still don't get it just let me know I will try to further simplify it for you so it is understandable to you.
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by yuio22: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Toktee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Shatap. Let's hear him condemn his boks tomorrow after they bomb churches.

Let him tell his jihadis to not bomb again
If condeming the bombing is the solution,bokoharam should have ended since cos i lost count of how many times Jonathan have condemed the bombing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by yuio22: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Citadelb0t: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
[s]
anonimi:

- When Buhari was governor of North East state, with Maiduguri home base of Boko Haram as capital in the 70s, what was his performance to educate the people there?
- When General Buhari became Head of State at 42, how did he promote education in our country?
- What have Tinubu & Fashola, in 16 years of misrule, done to ensure ALL children are educated?

You see why the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC are almajiris, area boys, agberos, touts despite fronting sweet-talking intellectuals
If you still don't get it just let me know I will try to further simplify it for you so it is understandable to you.
[/s]

Trash, always talking off point. So the rubbish you wrote up there makes Buhari an ethnic bigot? Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
cool cool

I am wishing all Buhari/Osinbajo fans and supporters a merry christmas and a prosperous New Year!!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015!!
big hug to you my dear.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
abelbriggs:

Abi u want jona to reach ur doormot. Na 2day jona begin wish Nigerians merry Christmas?

So you don't know what it means for a leader to engage and directly connect with his people? Your low level of reasoning and understanding makes me itch.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by nduchucks: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Additional Xmas video greetings by the Ogas at the top. Someone in the video looks like nairaland's oga at the top.

Please allow 3 - 5 seconds for the video to load.

Video Link

Please Enjoy. cool
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

go and sleep. Tinubu declare free education for all lagosian and am happy I was a part of this. this policy change my life and am a serving corp member all because jagaban did the right thing then. Bro I will support him with my last blood.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by sufido123: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
orobs93:

how do you mean?
because I know what is bad in Islam is also bad in christianity...

My philosophy applies to both Christians and Muslims. Just keep your religious beliefs to yourself and we will all be fine. Don't impose your beliefs on everyone.
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by ASL33: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

And then we got home; and Buhari
staggered and said Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I was almost
angry. I thought he was just using the word. I said General
what did you just say? He said you think you have the
monopoly of Jesus Christ. Tunde bakare
This is aughable from Tunde and his General.
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

So you don't know what it means for a leader to engage and directly connect with his people? Your low level of reasoning and understanding makes me itch.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by yuio22: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
cool

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by efilefun(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Shatap. Let's hear him condemn his boks tomorrow after they bomb churches.

Let him tell his jihadis to not bomb again

What is the meaning of jihad? Involving islam means you are a big fool. GD NITE
Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Mistermamus(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
All diz buhari fans making noise here election isnt won on social media

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates / Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today / Abba Kyari Refuses To Answer Query By Force Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.