Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia (5058 Views)

Study In Latvia 2015 / Study In Latvia / Latvia University Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
What is more pleasant than having a Christmas celebration in Nigeria? But yet, due to promises made to my little ones, that's the promise of white (snow) Christmas, I chose to celebrate this year's Christmas with my family in (snow guaranteed) Latvia, as snow can not be guaranteed in Ireland nor the UK.
We are currently in the Eastern region of Latgale, and here are some instant photos taken with my cell phone.
Courtesy of Babefishing dating community, the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice..
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Instant pics from a mini town of Balvi, Latgale region, Latvia

1 Like

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by davo90tico(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
awwwwww
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beautiful to see, but harsh to feel

2 Likes

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Balvi main town, Latvia

2 Likes

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Phone camera shots

2 Likes

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by psyqs(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
so nice
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
wonderful pictures nice environment
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by tdayof(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
24/12/2014

1 Like

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice....... kiss
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by coldgate(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lovely. with that much snow, I hope you won't freeze before the holidays are over.
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice pictures. Stay warm and have a merry christmas.
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by otokx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
See as every where is neat and clean.
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
coldgate:
Lovely. with that much snow, I hope you won't freeze before the holidays are over.
Oh, how fitting is your username for this particular thread cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Quincyolarks:
Nice pictures. Stay warm and have a merry christmas.
Wishing you the same
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
otokx:
See as every where is neat and clean.
The beauty of snow is the whitest thing that can be. The stains that you see on the snow are special salted-sand that are applied on the road and foot-path to reduce slippery surfaces
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by nakwe(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is beautiful
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Enjoy OP
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by gonon: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Apart from language barrier, is there racism there? Cos I would like to visit Latvia as well.
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
gonon:
Apart from language barrier, is there racism there? Cos I would like to visit Latvia as well.
I don't understand Latvian, so i have no knowledge of what people say even though it is obviously clear that they often react to seeing a black me in a town where no black person lives. Latvian people are extremely shy in character, but yet, i can assure you that most of them are interested to have a friendly chat with you if they can speak English or if they have someone to translate for them

1 Like

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
This thread deserve front page @Justwise,.......Vicjustice are you the one pushing those kids
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
shinejackie:
This thread deserve front page @Justwise,.......Vicjustice are you the one pushing those kids
Yes, i am the one who often does the pulling of the "one horse open sleigh", and these are my two kids, the boy is Daniel who some of you are familiar with here: https://www.nairaland.com/793787/romance-story-pictures, and his little sister is Beya. Sometimes, Daniel wants to pull the little one as you can see in the second picture...
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Vicjustice:

Yes, i am the one who often does the pulling of the "one horse open sleigh", and these are my two kids, the boy is Daniel who some of you are familiar with here: https://www.nairaland.com/793787/romance-story-pictures, and his little sister is Beya. Sometimes, Daniel wants to pull the little one as you can see in the second picture...

Nice @Vicjustice, enjoy your stay in eastern europe with your family, and wishing you a wonderful holiday....... kiss
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
From a countryside near Balvi.
Picture #1: The bright Afternoon sun only serves as a source of LIGHT, but the beam is absolute coldness.
Picture #2: Open snow field
Picture #3&4: A friendly (snow dwelling) Dog

1 Like

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
@vicjustice, the dog seem to enjoy the cold winter... grin grin
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
shinejackie:
@vicjustice, the dog seem to enjoy the cold winter... grin grin
It may interests you to know that dogs do not have any problem sleeping in snow: Animals (in cold regions) are well adapted to cope with their environments with no difficulty

1 Like

Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by guttentag(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
i must go Jand..lol
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
guttentag:
i must go Jand..lol

Me too o, dreaming to see what snow looks like.
Those scenes are so quiet and beautiful, im imagining myself walking down that cool and lovely street of Bolvi..
Re: Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia by Vicjustice: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
-10℃ Today

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Canada And America Which One Is The Best For Relocation / Are Taxis in Lagos Now Safe? / Life In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.