Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

When Will Nigeria Learn: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigeria Learn: (690 Views)

Nigeria Learn: Senegal Gets Rid Of Its Senate To Save Money / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? / Can Nigeria Learn Anything From Sierra Leone's Civil War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigeria Learn: by aypumpin2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
Why can't we learn from Ghana who did their election without no fight, when will nigeria learn my people, we call ourselves gaint of africa, can't we be a true leader
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Charlesmud(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
We are giant cus of the resources, But we are the most stupid African citizens as far as I know.

People will keep getting poor and more poverty will rise till generations since Nigerians are not ready or willing to do anything to make a better change for a better Nigeria tomorrow.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by udezue(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
lol @ Giant of Africa. I swear we love to deceive ourselves alot. Giant based on what?

Giant piece of crap I guess. Nigeria will never learn.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Charlesmud(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
All depends on me and u as we are the Nigerians (citizens)

So why dont we just make it like investment, we make a revolution today, we get a better Nigeria tomorrow .

The solution lies in our hands but I dont understand why people to focus and talk on the issue of how we can make a better Nigeria instead of talking about what and who cursed it (cus we know what and who cursed it already),
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by fe32(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
everi one always think his fathers backyard is the biggest till he takes a trip to another
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Encomium(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
Likely when the rules of the game will be changed to Nigeria's type of selection instead of election. Giant of Africa my foot!!!.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Charlesmud(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
Encomium:

Likely when the rules of the game will be changed to Nigeria's type of selection instead of election. Giant of Africa my foot!!!.

Why are you angry ? saying Nigeria giant of Africa your foot ?

When you yourself don't want to make it better instead of complaining and expecting someone to make it better for u.

Are we not all humans ?

I tire for Nigerians ooo
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Sammy107d(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
abi o. like its the politicians that carry axes during elections.

Its you! me, us! its our fault.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Charlesmud(m): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2008
Sammy107_d:

abi o. like its the politicians that carry axes during elections.

Its you! me, us! its our fault.

Thank you jare, I don't know why the some people's initiative is not bringing up the positive intellectual thought/ways of improvement rather they stick on the same issue and expect something to happen without them contributing.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by OBJ3(m): 4:38am On Dec 11, 2008
if obasanjo were still around u'll say it's him. now see the problem is deep rooted in us all
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Charlesmud(m): 5:11am On Dec 11, 2008
O-B-J:

if obasanjo were still around u'll say it's him. now see the problem is deep rooted in us all

What you mean ?

We all know those and who are mostly and popularly involve.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2008
There will be peace if leaders talk peace. Throughout the Ghana elections, the leaders kept preaching peace and non-violence to their supporters at every chance.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by kosovo(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2008
ay-pumpin:

Why can't we learn from Ghana who did their election without no fight, when will nigeria learn my people, we call ourselves gaint of africa, can't we be a true leader
because if we learn, then will be no Nigeria.

No fun,
No stories,
No looting,
No God fathers,
No injustices,
No unemployment,
No militancy. etc

OH! ma country, what will OUR GREAT NATION BE WITHOUT THESE CHARACTERISTICS?

IWU; our elections are far better than that of US..

HELP; M'IN LOVE! WITH GHANA.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by kosovo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2008
pdp.
Re: When Will Nigeria Learn: by OBJ3(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
Charlesmud:

What you mean ?

We all know those and who are mostly and popularly involve.

every govt is a reflection of the people.

go figure angry

(1) (Reply)

S. Korea Parliament Brawl / Why Do People Fail? / Who Caused The Niger Delta Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.