Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos (43253 Views)

Photos: Super Eagles Star, Gbolahan Salami Weds In Lagos / Super Eagles Striker Gbolahan Salami Weds Pretty Lolade|photos / Lolade Abuta Marries Gboyega Lopez At Ikoyi Registry (Finally!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos by succri(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
cute ...curvy shocked
but my guy is not 23 maybe 32 undecided
Re: Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos by red101(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2014
honeric01:

Woman. read my post well, I wasn't shocked, rather was happy he did. Lastly I know Gbolahan too well to be thinking "church wedding" madam!

Boy. no need to get your blood boiling. your post clearly expressed surprise. Talks about "oyinbo white gown," "native wear" shows you are surprised at the combination. Maybe you don't know Gbolahan as well as you think you do. The guy you are crediting for his dressing that seemed a shock to you, I will bet a few bucks that the dude most likely did not even have much of a say in choosing his attire and I don't know him at all. tongue

honeric01:
Even though the wife ended up wearing oyinbo white gown, it seems Gbolahan stuck to his native wear.
if this is what Gbolahan did, I throway 71 salute for am.
Re: Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2014
red101:

Boy. no need to get your blood boiling. your post clearly expressed surprise. Talks about "oyinbo white gown," "native wear" shows you are surprised at the combination. Maybe you don't know Gbolahan as well as you think you do. The guy you are crediting for his dressing that seemed a shock to you, I will bet a few bucks that the dude most likely did not even have much of a say in choosing his attire and I don't know him at all. tongue

Nigerian educational sector needs overhauling..

So that statement indicates shock to you?

I can't help you with comprehension hehehehe
Re: Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos by red101(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2014
honeric01:

Nigerian educational sector needs overhauling..
So that statement indicates shock to you?
I can't help you with comprehension hehehehe

shock o, surprise o, confusion o...choose which one best fits your reaction. gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Tell Why They Have Not Been To Church Since 2007 / Alexx Ekubo Buys 2014 Toyota Camry / Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.