Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos (43234 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by MrNotAgain: 6:03pm On May 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVzveph8PNY

Popular skit maker, Ogechi Alozie, has narrated how she escaped from being kidnapped in Ikeja, Lagos State.

Ogechi revealed this in a post shared on her TikTok page on Thursday.

The skit maker went on to say she would have fallen victim if she was greedy, as she advised everyone to be careful and stay safe.

She said, "Kidnappers now create Instagram accounts, send direct messages to users just to lure and kidnap them.

"Yesterday around 4:00pm someone sent me a DM, saying that they want to use me for a commercial advert on 9mobile and asked me to come with my credentials to their office at Ikeja.

"Because I stay on the Island and by the time I get to address it will be so late, but they insisted I come to Chicken Republic inside a filling station opposite Radisson Blue at the back of Chevron.

"I went to the address with my personal assistant and telephoned the woman that contacted me, one Mrs Queen Akpobome, but a man picked up and said that Queen had gone to get something and he's the one in charge.

"A car pulled over to where we are and two came out to discuss with him. He received a call and asked us to go with him to Opebi area where Mrs Queen was waiting for us. Those same men again to came to Opebi and myself and my PA became uncomfortable, so I booked an Uber to take us home."

Source- https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/skitmaker-ogechi-alozie-narrates-how-she-was-lured-from-instagram-with-a-contract-and-almost-kidnapped-in-ikeja-video-2.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Cemsorcems: 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
Who tf is she?

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
A car pulled over to where we are and two came out to discuss with him. He received a call and asked us to go with him to Opebi area where Mrs Queen was waiting for us.
Those same men again to came to Opebi and myself and my PA became uncomfortable, so I booked an Uber to take us home."
That was close sha.
Thank God for her life.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
9mobile wey never chop since morning
Dey call you for advert??

Even if 9mobile want appointment with you.
They will invite you to come early in the morning to their office in ikeja.

How will 9mobile call you by 4pm to come and meet them at Chicken republic for advert

Abi 9mobile don dey sell chicken?

257 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by braine(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
Lucky her.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
Someone from 9mobile contacted you,and your meeting point is a private location
What happened to 9mobile office?
Did you verify with 9mobile the authenticity of who contacted you?
Or you are just in a hurry to secure the bag

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by dododawa1: 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
No much talk
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Donchieli: 7:47pm On May 04, 2023
Wahala
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by YeyeGbami: 7:47pm On May 04, 2023
If you dey Lasgidi, shine ya senses.

Those ones wey dey stand for shopping mall na him dey amaze me, they go start with...

Have you traveled before?

If you go wait lasan they don begin dey tell you about one promotional trip blah blah. Come to ikeja on so so day, my broda run o.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Misterc(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2023
grin
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On May 04, 2023
Na prank....

See the camera there.....

Our darling country skit makers National Anthem ❤️

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by LibertyRep: 7:48pm On May 04, 2023
Happy for her.

But where is the kidnapping part?

She became suspicious, which is important at this critical time.

17 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by princeryle1: 7:48pm On May 04, 2023
I pray God continue to keep you safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by donprinyo(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2023
Go to court sis
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
I don't know her an have not seen any of her skits. But thank God for life sha

10 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by stephenponti(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
lies. nobody made any attempt to kidnap her. it's part of the gimmick to gain popularity and followers.

34 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by In2me: 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
The rate at which people have lost their humanity in this country is alarmimg

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by inoki247: 7:49pm On May 04, 2023
You sure say no be Prank....

Cause Prank no allow us know wetin be real and fake again...

2 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Sultty(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2023
no where is safe again. I remember when they abducted a former ig of police musiliu smith in the same Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2023
Must have been family or friendly kidnappers. Hasn't the Bible said that a man's enemy shall be they of his household? Eboe boys masquerading as Fulani herdsmen all over the place. Tink say people wey de bury dem parents wit tear-rubber Hummer SUVs no de do people-snatching? Siddon there! Billionaires without offices or known factories.

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
Alhamdulilahi

4 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by In2t: 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Pochettino(f): 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
Attention-seeking LovePeddler.
Believe we women at your own risk!

8 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Xlogistics(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2023
Skit makers are making money on YouTube

If you are a Nigerian and haven’t started a YouTube channel, Omo na you sabi. If you want to start one, mention me
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 04, 2023
I don't even understand the last two paragraphs of this her narration.

18 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Slymonster(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2023
stephenponti:
lies. nobody made any attempt to kidnap her. it's part of the gimmick to gain popularity and followers.

Dey there. There are alot of sick predator online looking for vulnerable people. BETTER BEWARE.

5 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 04, 2023
elites in the house, please explain what she wrote up there, the last paragraph is so confusing.

6 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2023
donprinyo:
Go to court sis
stale and dry

2 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:53pm On May 04, 2023
Say No to kidnappers!
Re: Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos by DarkGray: 7:53pm On May 04, 2023
God saved her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Davido Visits Wike & Governor Fubura In Port Harcourt / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.