Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

J2me Application UI With Netbean - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / J2me Application UI With Netbean (701 Views)

How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk / How Can I Package My Program Wit Netbean IDE? / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J2me Application UI With Netbean by jboy01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
pls am having problem creating a j2me app with colored form, after hours of googling, i learn that you can use LWUIT, j2me polish or Codenameone. The question is which one is more efficient and which one was use for UI of j2me application like 2go?

1 Like

Re: J2me Application UI With Netbean by Sundayademola(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Having used Lwuit and Polish but not Codenameone, LWUIT does the job well with its custom designer. I personally prefer LWUIT as it is something that appeals to me and is quite efficient. Go for LWUIT!!! but if anyone can convince you on why codenameone should be used (GOOD).
P.S. Do people still develop J2ME [just curious].
Re: J2me Application UI With Netbean by jboy01(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Sundayademola:
Having used Lwuit and Polish but not Codenameone, LWUIT does the job well with its custom designer. I personally prefer LWUIT as it is something that appeals to me and is quite efficient. Go for LWUIT!!! but if anyone can convince you on why codenameone should be used (GOOD).
P.S. Do people still develop J2ME [just curious].
I was trying to develop an app to run on small java fones like nokia, blackberry and china fones that run java app. The android and window fone version of the app has already been built. Pls do u have any pdf for the LWUIT and I also need the zip format of the LWUIT plugin. My email is latyfsoftware@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

App Development Competition / Is The Programming Challenge Series Dead ? / Watch Programmers Code In Real Time With Livecoding.tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.