Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? (1419 Views)

10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays / Mods On Religion Section Are Biased / These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
It surprising that the manager and people running the affairs of the power distribution companies supplying power to Satellite Town are biased without regrets.

From what I noticed, powder supply was far more better during sallah period than over 6 months of other periods.

Power supply in Satellite Town in November and December combined is not up to that of 3 days within sallah period.

Why don't we all be treated equally? No religious group should be treated better than the other. We're all humans and no group should be treated like animals. Still observing though.

Generator things.
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
francizy:
It surprising that the manager and people running the affairs of the power distribution companies supplying power to Satellite Town are biased without regrets.

From what I noticed, powder supply was far more better during sallah period than over 6 months of other periods.

Power supply in Satellite Town in November and December combined is not up to that of 3 days within sallah period.

Why don't we all be treated equally? No religious group should be treated better than the other. We're all humans and no group should be treated like animals. Still observing though.

Generator things.

you are trying to spark a religious war in Lagos, because of power now right?
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

you are trying to spark a religious war in Lagos, because of power now right?

Nahhh.

Just stating the obvious!
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
francizy:

Nahhh.

Just stating the obvious!

I can't recall what it was like during the sallah period but it has been fairly constant this period where I stay
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

I can't recall what it was like during the sallah period but it has been fairly constant this period where I stay

well, lucky you..

its been terrible here.. So terrible..
we've not had power supply for up to 24 hours from 1st of December till date.. So apalling
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
See mumu reasoning, sometimes I wonder what this generation have upstairs, a lot of you need a brain scrub!!!
Whenever Nepa or whatever they're called off the light, it affects everyone not just Muslims or Christians.
The last ileya hols, I no smell light talkless of see light, I remember we bought fuel tire in my house.
Better blame the FG and stop that religion nonsense you're spewing.
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
francizy:

well, lucky you..

its been terrible here.. So terrible..
we've not had power supply for up to 24 hours from 1st of December till date.. So apalling

woooiii now that's bad.......sorry
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by Sanchez01: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bigot angry
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

woooiii now that's bad.......sorry

yeah, pretty much terrible. Thanks..
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by khiaa(f): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2014
francizy:

yeah, pretty much terrible. Thanks..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2014
khiaa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

merry Xmas to you too ma'am!
hope you're having a wonderful Xmas morning?
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by khiaa(f): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2014
francizy:

merry Xmas to you too ma'am!
hope you're having a wonderful Xmas morning?

It's still Christmas Eve here, it's only 5:40 pm, so Santa hasn't made his trip here yet. grin grin
I hope you have a glorious day.
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2014
khiaa:

It's still Christmas Eve here, it's only 5:40 pm, so Santa hasn't made his trip here yet. grin grin
I hope you have a glorious day.

You too ma'am..
So Are u a Nigerian living elsewhere?
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2014
aanumama:
See mumu reasoning, sometimes I wonder what this generation have upstairs, a lot of you need a brain scrub!!!
Whenever Nepa or whatever they're called off the light, it affects everyone not just Muslims or Christians.
The last ileya hols, I no smell light talkless of see light, I remember we bought fuel tire in my house.
Better blame the FG and stop that religion nonsense you're spewing.

So FG or should I say, GEJ is the one sitting at the FESTAC/satellite town power distribution office? He supplies power directly to the people right? If Morocco and Sudan should go to war, I blame FG/GEJ too I guess?
Who needs a brain scrub?

Every other person here posted like civilized and reasonable beings but you resorted to insults. Your type will hit your husband with mortar or stab him when he speaks his mind..

Every other person in the world should have been programmed to think just like aanumama, else they don't make sense.

I won't exchange words with you cuz I don't have the lill bit of time to do that. Enjoy your freedom to insult people, democracy gave you that. Also allow other people speak their mind too.

Cheers!
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2014
francizy:

So FG or should I say, GEJ is the one sitting at the FESTAC/satellite town power distribution office? He supplies power directly to the people right? If Morocco and Sudan should go to war, I blame FG/GEJ too I guess?
Who needs a brain scrub?

Every other person here posted like civilized and reasonable beings but you resorted to insults. Your type will hit your husband with mortar or stab him when he speaks his mind..

Every other person in the world should have been programmed to think just like aanumama, they don't make sense.

I won't exchange words with you cuz I don't have the lill bit of time to do that. Enjoy your freedom to insult people, democracy gave you that. Also allow other people speak their mind too.

Cheers!
You daftness no get level, if the FG work well on electricity, will there be shortage in supply?
I still recommend a brain scrub for you.
So seriously you don't know FG is responsible for our light
Merry Xmas.
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2014
aanumama:

You daftness no get level, if the FG work well on electricity, will there be shortage in supply?
I still recommend a brain scrub for you.
So seriously you don't know FG is responsible for our light
Merry Xmas.

In Nigeria, even if we generate 200,000Megawatts of electricity, if its not distributed accordingly by the power distribution companies of Nigeria, then who's fault is it?

Have you asked yourself this, why do some people get more electricity supply than others in this same country of ours? So FG officials are the ones sectioning the power right?

Your point of argument is baseless because, even the Power Distribution companies are now fully private owned. How does their activities link with FG? I guess you never read the news, rather you prefer using only the romance section of Nairaland.

Try making your findings more boo, before you come on me head-on like a bull waiting to tear down a red flag.

You are a pretty funny person!

Wishing me merry Xmas in an insulting post...lol
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by khiaa(f): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
francizy:

You too ma'am..
So Are u a Nigerian living elsewhere?

No I'm not Nigerian I'm American.
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
khiaa:

No I'm not Nigerian I'm American.

Aight, lemme guess, you're dating an African dude?
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by khiaa(f): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
francizy:

Aight, lemme guess, you're dating an African dude?

How did you know? grin grin grin
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
khiaa:

How did you know? grin grin grin

lol, am supposed to.. U'd only be dating an African (a Nigerian, Ghanian, or someone from any other country close to the aforementioned) in order to find Nairaland interesting... wink
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sanchez01:
Bigot angry

Thanks bra... smiley
Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by khiaa(f): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
francizy:

lol, am supposed to.. U'd only be dating an African (a Nigerian, Ghanian, or someone from any other country close to the aforementioned) in order to find Nairaland interesting... wink

That's not true, I found Nairaland before he and I got together, I love the GOOD people on Nairaland, but find the BAD To be disgusting and shameful, by the way he's Nigerian. I have been a faithful follower of Nairaland for 4 years and I will continue to be until Seun kicks me out. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? by francizy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
khiaa:

That's not true, I found Nairaland before he and I got together, I love the good people on Nairaland, by the way he's Nigerian. I have been a faithful follower of Nairaland for 4 years and I will continue to be until Seun kicks me out. grin

Wow, that's interesting tho..
Didn't know that Nairaland is this popular...
Anyways, nice having u as a friend and hope you had a wonderful Xmas?

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Confession! Pastor Drops Dead On Altar After Confessing To Adultery / Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne / Does God Really Love Women More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.