Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... (956 Views)

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Players You dislike Most In Your Team / C. Ronaldo Is The World Footballer Of The Year [2008] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by Atoos(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
There's always that footballer that you hate, even despite his talent you just hate him/her...i want you guys to name that footballer you hate most and give reasons..

Starting from me, i dislike torres...maybe coz he was not loyal...and again because he his shite..YNWA.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL NAIRALANDERS..
Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by softandsweet(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
For the bite seen in Italy's Giorgio Chellini (not forgetting Othman Bakkal) to the blocked world cup goal in the quater finals against Ghana, to the racist language towards Ezra, my award of my most disliked player goes to the FLAWED genius Luiz Suarez undecided

Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by Haywhymido(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dis s.t.upid man is nt a player but actually a referee, his name is Tom Overbo. I hate him 4 what he did in d match chelsea vs barca 2009.Am happy he crumbled 4 what he did in d match, he is nobody since den till date. Moral of d lesson:Don't ever sell ur conscience. Honesty is d best policy.
On behalf of my north london brodas (arsenal fans) most of dem go hate King yves didier drogba 4 what he put dem thru. Sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by holatin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
hulk hogan

wait ! you said footballer
Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by keandre: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2014
mikel obi..that guys career has nuttin to do wt football
Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by purplekayc(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
softandsweet:
For the bite seen in Italy's Giorgio Chellini (not forgetting Othman Bakkal) to the blocked world cup goal in the quater finals against Ghana, to the racist language towards Ezra, my award of my most disliked player goes to the FLAWED genius Luiz Suarez undecided
explain yourself
Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by pamcode(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
my own is Cr7, i just dont like the guy he is one of the reasons i didnt support man united
Re: Name That Footballer You Dislike/hate Most.... by slap1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Olivier Giroud

(1) (Reply)

Steve Gerrard Won Player Of The Year / Video: Angry Fan Slaps Schalke Keeper Manuel Neuer / Man. Utd Fan Gets Bullied Out Of Liverpool Match In Malaysia. Praised By Rooney!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.