Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ (3651 Views)

Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) / CPC Presidential Candidate 2015: El-rufai May Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ by tit(f): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2014
You guys are making Jonathan more popular!
Keep spreading your insane delusions.

1 Like

Re: 2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ by Idrisenagi: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ the must foolish president that eva exist, he is always against the opposition, and helping CAN to reduce the population of the North and muslims. but Allah will always stand for the oppressed .
Re: 2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ by frankyychiji(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Idrisenagi:
GEJ the must foolish president that eva exist, he is always against the opposition, and helping CAN to reduce the population of the North and muslims. but Allah will always stand for the oppressed .
if you are sure of what you are saying, then I am on the side of Gej! All terrorists must be wiped away from the face of the earth. @topic, I won't dignify the midget with a comment.
Re: 2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ by Citadelb0t: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2014
You see now...They call buhari boko haram daily on this forum and no one complained. Hoelisa Metu, Fani Kayode, Doyin Bastard Okupe and co do call him Boko Haram but no sweat. Now they are crying cos of one useless exposed paper. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: 2015: El-rufai Exposes Scandalous Leaked Document Of PDP ‘plan B’ by nationwide1(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

Exactly, especially considering item 4 on that list.

4. Increase act of Boko Haram in A;B & Yobe and harassment of Emirs and District head loyal go Governors

Jonathan and PDP should come out and deny this allegation or else we will be forced to believe that they are behind Boko Haram.
When I read posts like yours, I see paucity of knowledge, I see nepotism, I see a weak Nigeria of tomorrow, I see selective amnesia, I see ethnic bigotry. Was Goodluck behind introduction of Sharia law in 2002? Was Goodluck behind Metatsine that killed thousands in 1980's? Was Goodluck behind the Bokoharam strike in 2009? Was Goodluck and PDP behind Shite Sect that killed more than 3000 between 1988 and 1990? The falsehood and slandering in APC is enough to prevent them from ever getting elected into the number one office in the land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is something Wrong With Any Yoruba Man Supporting Gej / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha / The Position Of Ebonyians In Igbo Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.