Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam (3587 Views)

Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
PDP PRESIDENTIAL NORTHWEST ZONAL RALLY

Let me begin by calling the register as I am watching it live. PDP Chairman Secondus, PDP candidate Atiku, Peter Obi, former President Jonathan and his former Vice Namadi Sambo, Senators Kwankwaso, Saraki, Speaker Dogara, Liyel Imoke, Governor DD Ishaku of Taraba, Kabiru Turaki, Sule Lamido, Walid Jubril, Shema, etc are all in attendance. But mark you, Makarfi and all the Southeast governors are absent.

The MC is Dino. At the beginning, when Dino shouted Nigeria, there was mixed response; some shouted "sai Atiku" while some shouted "sai Buhari" as expected. To avoid further embarrassment, they started using trumpet sound whenever Nigeria is shouted to cover the response from the crowd.

Kwankwaso ranted as usual. Then Namadi Sambo. Sambo avoided reciting Fatiha, he only pleaded with them to vote PDP. Then Jonathan. GEJ shouted Nigeria and they replied "sai Buhari with a mixed response covered by trumpet sound to reflect "sai Atiku". Dogara also made noise in both English and Hausa, his message was not clear. Like the guy is confused. Then Saraki. Saraki avoided reciting Qulhuwallahu. He spoke also in Hausa and English.

Secondus then took over as party chairman. Secondus' speech is full of threats and incitements. He made mention that there will be war if Atiku is not returned winner. God forbid. What a conceding statement! They then handed over flags to their candidates.

Obi wore dark glasses to avoid lying to people of Sokoto with open eyes. Atiku then took over. He affirmed that northwest is the capital of PDP that is why they are starting campaigns with Sokoto. There was mixed response when he tried to say Nigeria, of course some shouted 'sai Buhari'. Atiku said his origin is Sokoto, his grandparents were from Sokoto. I hate lying during the day Wallahi. He spoke in fulfulde.

Again, Atiku mentioned that he is a farmer, a trader and a rich man. That he has participated in all deals and businesses to become rich (including...?) That also Buhari has only 150 cows but he has more than 1000 cows. Now we know the sponsors of Fulani herdsmen.

It is interesting to let you know that I wasted my time trying to comprehend why I should consider Atiku and PDP serious to come back to ruling Nigeria. Non of them spoke about stopping or fighting corruption. They only mentioned hunger. That they will fight hunger they have created.

I am tired. PDP secretary is currently speaking. What a waste of time! Never again. Better we move to the NEXT LEVEL. All I saw in that rally was yesterday we prayed and worked hard to escape.

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Cajal(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Let me begin by calling the register as I am watching it live. PDP Chairman Secondus, PDP candidate Atiku, Peter Obi, former President Jonathan and his former Vice Namadi Sambo, Senators Kwankwaso, Saraki, Speaker Dogara, Liyel Imoke, Governor DD Ishaku of Taraba, Kabiru Turaki, Sule Lamido, Walid Jubril, Shema, etc are all in attendance. But mark you, Makarfi and all the Southeast governors are absent.

The MC is Dino. At the beginning, when Dino shouted Nigeria, there was mixed response; some shouted "sai Atiku" while some shouted "sai Buhari" as expected. To avoid further embarrassment, they started using trumpet sound whenever Nigeria is shouted to cover the response from the crowd.

Kwankwaso ranted as usual. Then Namadi Sambo. Sambo avoided reciting Fatiha, he only pleaded with them to vote PDP. Then Jonathan. GEJ shouted Nigeria and they replied "sai Buhari with a mixed response covered by trumpet sound to reflect "sai Atiku". Dogara also made noise in both English and Hausa, his message was not clear. Like the guy is confused. Then Saraki. Saraki avoided reciting Qulhuwallahu. He spoke also in Hausa and English.

Secondus then took over as party chairman. Secondus' speech is full of threats and incitements. He made mention that there will be war if Atiku is not returned winner. God forbid. What a conceding statement! They then handed over flags to their candidates.

Obi wore dark glasses to avoid lying to people of Sokoto with open eyes. Atiku then took over. He affirmed that northwest is the capital of PDP that is why they are starting campaigns with Sokoto. There was mixed response when he tried to say Nigeria, of course some shouted 'sai Buhari'. Atiku said his origin is Sokoto, his grandparents were from Sokoto. I hate lying during the day Wallahi. He spoke in fulfulde.

Again, Atiku mentioned that he is a farmer, a trader and a rich man. That he has participated in all deals and businesses to become rich (including...?) That also Buhari has only 150 cows but he has more than 1000 cows. Now we know the sponsors of Fulani herdsmen.

It is interesting to let you know that I wasted my time trying to comprehend why I should consider Atiku and PDP serious to come back to ruling Nigeria. Non of them spoke about stopping or fighting corruption. They only mentioned hunger. That they will fight hunger they have created.

I am tired. PDP secretary is currently speaking. What a waste of time! Never again. Better we move to the NEXT LEVEL. All I saw in that rally was yesterday we prayed and worked hard to escape.

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp
...PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH...
CRITICALLY INJURED IN THE SOUTH... ask WIKE And EKEREMADU AND JAGABAN

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
The chants of "Sai Buhari" will continue to follow them wherever they go, except they stop mentioning the name of "Nigeria."

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by CilicMarin: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
The embarrassing defeat Atiku and ipob miscreants will suffer in 2019, is better imagined..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by netpro(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari will defeat Atiku with a bigger margin than he did Jonathan come 2019.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by ayomilore: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

The chants of "Sai Buhari" will continue to follow them wherever they go, except they stop mentioning the name of "Nigeria."

Guy you are very funny.

4 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
ayomilore:

Guy you are very funny.
That's the reality bro.

Note that this is NW rally. Wait until Buhari's Sokoto (not even NW) rally and they'll know the difference between Mohammed Ali and Bash Ali.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Buterflyle0: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Here is a video where they were shouting Barawo, Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku as he made his way through the crowd

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MrPolitics: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
More zombie lies

9 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Gandollar(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp
Trash! Where's lawma when you need them. The fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom for these recessionists.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Gandollar(f): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

So a brain-dead buhari is now synonymous with Nigeria my country?? God forbids!

Buhari that has not done anything to better Nigeria since he was born. Apart from the numerous times he was busy inciting moslems against Christians, what has buhari ever done to benefit the generality of Nigerians? Did you ever hear he was in Ogoni or any of those troubled places championing the peace and justice? Did he give any lecture or write a book for the betterment of the country and it's people? I could go on and on but why even waste my energy on a cloned lifeless dullard. Hiss!

We're you too young to see how disdainful he treated the issues of his supporters killing corp members and other innocent Nigerians in 2011 because he lost an election!
Not even a shred of sympathy for the bereaved! Rather he was busy shedding crocodile tears on national TV over a lost election! What a wicked tiny little imp he is!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by quickberry2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Buhari's northwest rally is December 8th in Kano, they will see real crowd

5 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Gandollar(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Here is a video where they were shouting Barawo, Barawo and Bama yi Bama yi at Atiku as he made his way through the crowd

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156303034283882&id=760803881&anchor_composer=false&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic
Does it surprise you that buhari surpporters would shout barawo when they see Atiku but shout rankadede when they see me? sad

Is that not why they are easily brainwashed to strap up and die like chicks? Hiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Gandollar:
So a brain-dead buhari is now synonymous with Nigeria my country?? God forbids!

Buhari that has not done anything to better Nigeria since he was born. Apart from the numerous times he was busy inciting moslems against Christians, what has buhari ever done to benefit the generality of Nigerians? Did you ever hear he was in Ogoni or any of those troubled places championing the peace and justice? Did he give any lecture or write a book for the betterment of the country and it's people? I could go on and on but why even waste my energy on a cloned lifeless dullard. Hiss!
In Africa, when you put your hands on the chin, it means you don't know where you are and what's going on.

These PDP bigwigs at the NW rally are just going through the process. They know what it portends for them.
grin
grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by deboysben(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Let me begin by calling the register as I am do u expect someone with no waec certificate to run education sector in a country with over 70 million graduates.

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp
makarfi was absent them who is this

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by deboysben(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Let me begin by calling the register as I am .

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp
lier

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by deboysben(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Gandollar(f): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

In Africa, when you put your hands on the chin, it means you don't know where you are and what's going on.

These PDP bigwigs at the NW rally are just going through the process. They know what it portends for them.
grin
grin grin
Lol. At least they are real people and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
netpro:
Buhari will defeat Atiku with a bigger margin than he did Jonathan come 2019.

True talk. Atiku and Obigotry will lose woefully. The PDP could not have chosen a more electorally worthless candidate than Atiku who foolishly then went to partner with the unpopular Obi. It will be sweet to watch. Atiku will be done for good after this.

6 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Idecievedyou(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

illiterates will believe this threads

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
deboysben:
makarfi was absent them who is this
An oversight I think. Add 1.
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Gandollar:
Lol. At least they are real people and Nigerians.
'Real people, yes; smuggled in from Niger Republic' - Rufai of Kd

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by tuniski: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

Buhari's northwest rally is December 8th in Kano, they will see real crowd
When the pdp trail Hit Kano you will peee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by dguyindcorner(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Auwal Mustapha Imam

As shared on WhatsApp

Buhari once advised, " if Naija don tire you, go to other country of your choice."

People, Australia, Canada and Estonia are all countries of my choice. If you have means for me to get there pls help me. I'm sick of these thieves!!!
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by mycar: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
The writer is obviously delusional.
It is titled an eye witness account but the story says watching it live, meaning that the story is not reliable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by deboysben(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:
An oversight I think. Add 1.
continue deceiving yourself and fellow bmc /bmo urchins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
deboysben:
continue deceiving yourself and fellow bmc /bmo urchins
Just as they deceived us that they were going to America only to turn back from London with other lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by AK481(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
But u said markarfi wasn’t there.

MalcoImX:

grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by AK481(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Association of mad people full this thread.
The driver Malcomx and it’s passengers,all mad.

This thread na one chance

Make I jump comot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Calers: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is true , someone told me at the rally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idrith Garba Kareka Reelected As Speaker, Jigawa Assembly / 2023: South South May Get Presidency / Dino Melaye:10 Cars owned by former senator Dino Melaye /Prices, Picture an Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.