Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} (13897 Views)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party / Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wish your friends, family and crush well this christmas you can also dash out airtime here. Mention them and wish them.
Happy merry christmas
mizmycoli
naijaboiy
jennimma
adebayour26
goofyone
faithugo64
kachisbarbie
seun
africanapple
farano
ishilove and all nairalanders
I wish you the best of this season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wish my baeby girl (She knows herself) a merry chrsitmas and a happy new year.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by FLAWLES(f): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok;;;;;My Xmass shout awt goes to ICE PRINCE my CRUSH,,NiKKI MINAJ my BABY G,,,DON JAZZY i respect this MAN,,,JOHN LEGEND my SWEETIE,,,My MUM i love YOU,,,MY PASTOR my ROLE MODEL and to all my FACEBOOK FRIENDS+my FANS
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by ochon: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by hungryboy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry xmas to my crush Rihanna, my dream girl Priyanka chopra, my lost love Dora, and to all Akwa abasi ibom boys and girls on here.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wish my NL crush, all the great NLers that make my day, it's always fun and inspiring to be a member of this family, clevvermind, chimerase, unibenstudent, eroticangelina, iceberylin, naijaboiy, marieolae, jennima, flawles, Kingtom, ireneony, mizmycoli, chibwike, tallesty, tosyne2much, dymondgurl the list is endless - those I follow and those who gave me the privilege of following me back I say have a happy Christmas tomorrow. As we celebrate Christ lets imbibe the spirit of love, forgiving and inspire those around us at all times. Have fun everyone, you guys rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by dechandel(f): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ermm.
So i got alot of mentions and i don't know where i should start the replying from. sad

It wouldn't be nice crossing over to Christmas without acknowledging my sugar potatoes here tongue cheesy
Una plenrrii sha

Jennimma sweets,kiss thanks dear. I'm getting better

Beennkumar
Kilokeys
Marieolae
Emyben
Iceberylin
Amefrica
Janeify
Jennimma
Deshannel
Emusmith
Nellie6
Samflexxy
Trypa
Lilmaxfidel
Elantracey
Agapechris
Kelvingraphics
Greatbaba
Sexylogan
DaveP
DoWhile
Danhumprey
Mayapop
Samflexxy
Kachisbarbie
Brymo
3coins
Mrsbreezy
Ipledge
Cooljoe
Amberqueen
Laykorn
Laykhorn
Blakyclyde
Evathyst
Confession14
Ariyke
Romanciella
Nickiroman
Ignis
Mencade4
Ivyy
Hensben
Kulboy
Chibwike
Optional2
Unibenstudent
Tosnye2much
Microflux

Wishing you all the best of this wonderful season
Wishing you all a prosperous Christmas
A wonderful 2015
A fantastic new year ahead
And a Marvellous cross over smiley smiley

HappY Christmas cheesy

17 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by hatux: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
*clears throat and grabs mic*
*testing one.. two...*
Firstly' my shout out goes right into heaven passes through the seven clouds straight to the 'HOLY LORD' I wanna thank him for keeping me alive till today' he's my bestie*i think he knows that too*
Secondly' my shout out goes to my family and to my lovely grandpa and grandma for bringing my wonderful mum of life into this world' where she gave birth to me and my fellow brothers and sisters.
Thirdly' my shout out goes to boo*i just wanna say she's amazing*
And lastly' my shout out goes to everybody in the building' hungryman, iceblingbling, mizKoli and to all nairalanders*you guys are bomb*gbosaa*...* wishing y'all merry xmas and new year in advance*thank you*drops mic*
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Davijunson: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Ok.. i'm not gonna say much cos I have very little to say Ok.. i'm not gonna say much cos I have very little to saywink ma shout out goes to ma Baby gal with whom i'll be spending the Xmas, and to ma beautiful sister for cooking the Xmas meal, to ma buddies, Joseph, Emmanuel, Richard, Vicky, Ngozi (ma queenzizi) and others that remembered me this season of celebration. I say may the Blessings of the birth of Christ be with you all. AMEN.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to all y'all in this section, n to thatniqqress who was recently reanimated using Edo Tensei!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2014
[b]

it is christmas again..
that time of the year where we celebrate the birth of our lord jesus christ.

that said my shoutout goes to my beauty([size=20pt]J......A?[/size]she knows
herself..love her much smiley

and to other nairalanders who have made my year God bless ya..
most notably
jennimma
naijaboiy
tallesty1
mprex
cleffwizzy
hfinest
emyben
ggrin angry grin
xsenga
chibwike smiley
kelvingraphics
mizmycoli
kachisbarbie
tosyne2much
adepiero
dechandel
misshoree
agapechris
samyflexxy
iceberylin grin
and others..

love yho so so much.
you guys are so part of my E-family

misshor;e(f), itsphumbieee(f), deb6(f), CwazyBlaqGal(f), zbone, Claireshan1(f), ZUBY77(m), Nellie6(f), Fabdedon(m), Guidette(f), lalasticlala(m), Emyben(m), dechandel(f), englishmart(m), Nayah(f), Bunsky(f), lulu1986(f), Elantracey(f), TheRealMrStan(m), ireneony(f), Mprex(f), Omavik(f), Tallesty1(m), ROZZAYY(f), stalicia(f), evegran(f), Ceccylia(f), Agybabe(f), VickyyB(f), chibwike(m), ggrin, Vivly(f), Cutebumzy(f), Dygeasy(m), MizMyColi(f), rokiatu(f), Xsenga(f), FrancisTony, Jennimma(f), tosyne2much(m), valmunich(m), Kachisbarbie(f), adepiero, AgapeCharis(m), samflexxy, iceberylin(m), marieolae(f), KelvinGraphics(m), naijaboiy(m)[/b]

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Juliaann(f): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone all NL'ers
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by haymoney01(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas to evry nairalander
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks dechandel kiss same to you.

Happy holidays err'one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by FLAWLES(f): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
I wish my NL crush, all the great NLers that make my day, it's always fun and inspiring to be a member of this family, clevvermind, chimerase, unibenstudent, eroticangelina, iceberylin, naijaboiy, marieolae, jennima, flawles, Kingtom, ireneony, mizmycoli, chibwike, tallesty, tosyne2much, dymondgurl the list is endless - those I follow and those who gave me the privilege of following me back I say have a happy Christmas tomorrow. As we celebrate Christ lets imbibe the spirit of love, forgiving and inspire those around us at all times. Have fun everyone, you guys rock!
.Muahhh
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by marieolae(f): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2014
dechandel,, baby mi. mwah xxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Emodeee: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2014
merry christmas@MISSMOSSY. I LUV U.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2014
shout out to;

kristina1(f), MizAusta(f), beckyomas(f), mizzkeji44(f), Sunlady306(f), Juliaann(f), Nellie6(f), amokeme(f), Ladycloud(f), AriDsexy(f), destante(f), MarilynNash(f), pweetyz(f), Tobilols(f), Subom1(f), Sarimah(f), ngee1900(f), lahami(f), xandyE(f), mercurie(f), Amya(f), mzbelle(f), bouquie1(f), Teenaba(f), Christine01(f), roseybridge(f), HazeeyzaH(f), Jiteshell(f), horllami07(f), Fabzgrace(f), priscaoge(f), Mogenerous(f), Maerie(f), Aisha800(f), miztola(f), Tgirl4real(f), irishCream(f), RETROSHAWTY(f), beyonDskygirl(f), Stunner1(f), Deejacy2(f), Xenaf(f), ruthobaz(f), ogaronye(f), alosiby92(f), dinky007(f), Idowuogbo(f), Prettiepearlz(f), UjSizzle(f), chycoroxie(f), bodashee(f), Missy89(f), chidyhels(f), delightful1(f), michaelGoodluck(f), Jina24(f), charijee(f), missterious(f), dammyg319(f), CJPresh(f), haymouz(f), Sugarcoated(f), Victorious1(f), yeamesee(f), Hauwi(f), TheoneandOnlyMe(f), Isk(f), Benita4bliss(f), Mzjhulz(f), nanhilicious(f), OlamideGirl(f), galaxy52(f), Tdrumz(f), nikkygal(f), DazzlinPearl(f), nellaluv(f), Kachisbarbie(f), Ryota(f), abel14(f), Houseofglam7(f), Jennydoris(f), MizMyColi(f), prettythicksme(f), ijbeauty(f), caramel007(f), EnlightenedSoul(f), cocoberry(f), Onyiridike(f), PrettyGaby(f), TomiwaDamola(f), NiniArike(f), maxisfield(f), NaijaChild(f), joanana(f), penquin, okonji4real, Hardeytohlar(f), Sijo01(f), evavista(f), uzolexis(f), Amhappy(f), sharkeyraw(f), ARareGem(f), Bella3(f), Sharon6(f), nikkypearl(f), Romanciella(f), Oluwatola5(f), Miracy(f), camizzy(f), opebetty(f), SleekHoyeen(f), Michdear(f), AudreyTimms(f), Chiamaka01(f), tracyorez(f), Ohwhy(f), fhukoni(f), aboafu(f), Keanzy(f), Chicolee(f), nobleDream(f), Jasminelilian(f), forgotusername(f), ISCSUS(f), trendiitee(f), RaggedyAnn(f), promire2004(f), othenok(f), temmytopsy1(f), uchemummy(f), Jenticles(f), galexandraa(f), vivilicious(f), bblacky(f), freecocoa(f), anitaoluchi(f), freda506(f), kemesty(f), cocospice(f), SmashingM(f), fiddy1(f), Bootybuttchic(f), niverah(f), frenex(f), kgahlisho(f), shindarayo(f), Kenfil(f), ShirelleBaby(f), qinbeauty(f), mimiejacobz(f), Natasha2(f), mizcalvina(f), veevean1(f), MissSlimbody(f), amguud(f), juilllet(f), nekkyontop(f), cathyibok(f), bheemz(f), GatJokez(f), sunbodan(f), queenasasili(f), joywendy(f), rane06(f), darisgod(f), sexyseun(f), Debbylizzy(f), Godwin10(m), drizzytee, Shelia25(f), LadyH(f), LBlessing(f), JoesyOnome(f), viccipedia, chizzy94, Alikaxon(m)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2014
marieolae:
microflux,, baby mi. mwah xxxx
wnt u wis me?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas to the sweet dechandel, pretty marieolae & her Bae, agape charis, & any one I know & can't remember cos my eyes feel like used tea bags embarassed & my e-crush [m*****].

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by defendedvictim(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2014
ATOB:
I wish my baeby girl (She knows herself) a merry chrsitmas and a happy new year.
grin Hw many birds are you killing with that stone??

My shout out goes to all nairalanders, esp MrCork... angry
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by marieolae(f): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Microflux:
wnt u wis me?
merry xmas love
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by marieolae(f): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Nellie6:
Merry xmas to the sweet dechandel, pretty marieolae & her Bae, agape charis, & any one I know & can't remember cos my eyes feel like used tea bags embarassed
thnku b,, have a nice day xxxxxx
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by ireneony(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2014
merry Christmas to everyone on nairaland cheesy
I love you all wink
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by marieolae(f): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2014
emyben merry christmas smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2014
marieolae:
merry xmas love
xame swidy
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Dymondgurl(f), farano(f), misshoree(f), Janeify(f), ogeoflyf(f), kozaic(f), sussywink(f), Demmi12(f), Oluwatola5(f), Elantracey(f), cheesekiss(f), Pukka36(f), beau49(f), Bhuumhite(f), quivah(f), cifutemi(f), Ishilove, zleemshaddy, Nelsizzy(m), oluwadanie1(m), BlessingF(f), Blebleswag(f), AbuMikey, goofyone, MrsGoodness(f), pickabeau1, MsAnne(f), Ayoolajumoke(f), destante(f), 190, PretiEbony(f), AGgal(f), priscaoge(f), specialguest(f), nanauju(f), sophieabou(f), haryormeedeh(f), Jennimma(f), AfricanApple(f), codedbaby(f), Moyenii(f), Dyt(f), Tashamania(f), midasbliss(f), MizMyColi(f), somcherry(f), Godmother(f), dechandel(f), Idowuogbo(f), rokiatu(f), Hollyb(f), Princesschi(f), Gee001(f), faithugo64(f), missberrypop5(f), chisombenedicta(f), Missmossy(f), Lizzylobito(f), shalommeri(f), mutter(f), Jasdine(f), mickstique(f), littlemistress(f), mizzkeji44(f), FLAWLES(f), carefreewannabe(f), mzlizabelle(f), Seun(m), Kachisbarbie(f), Mskrisx(f), mifavour(f), paulinemimi(f), Chiamaka01(f), pwreshbawz, Juliaann(f).
WishYou and your family Merry Christmas
and happy new year!
May you have the best Christmas ever!
As Christmas is approaching, I always like to be the first to send my Christmas wishes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by MissSlimbody(f): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Feliz Navidad,prospero AnoY felicidad

Merry xmas to these wonderful people...Its great e-knowing you guys kiss

lalasticlala(m), kingphilip(m), marieolae(f), Jbluv55(m), mako007(m), tosyne2much(m), Youngchop(m), LaurelP, winner01(m), benromeo39, Tessy10, safarigirl(f), TemitopeDaniel(m), MizMyColi(f), Mintayo(m), Bunchersstab(m), Tallesty1(m) Neldrizzy(m)

Kachisbarbie, Chibwike, Tipiflexy, Williaam.

...Love you plenty...Kisses n hugs kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Emyben(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2014
marieolae:
emyben merry christmas smiley

Awww, Happy me cheesy cheesy
I wish you more of same dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas Bae

dechandel:
Ermm.
So i got alot of mentions and i don't know where i should start the replying from. sad

It wouldn't be nice crossing over to Christmas without acknowledging my sugar potatoes here tongue cheesy
Una plenrrii sha

Jennimma sweets,kiss thanks dear. I'm getting better

Beennkumar
Kilokeys
Marieolae
Emyben
Iceberylin
Amefrica
Janeify
Jennimma
Deshannel
Emusmith
Nellie6
Samflexxy
Trypa
Lilmaxfidel
Elantracey
Agapechris
Kelvingraphics
Greatbaba
Sexylogan
DaveP
DoWhile
Danhumprey
Mayapop
Samflexxy
Kachisbarbie
Brymo
3coins
Mrsbreezy
Ipledge
Cooljoe
Amberqueen
Laykorn
Laykhorn
Blakyclyde
Evathyst
Confession14
Ariyke
Romanciella
Nickiroman
Ignis
Mencade4
Ivyy
Hensben
Kulboy
Optional2

Wishing you all the best of this wonderful season
Wishing you all a prosperous Christmas
A wonderful 2015
A fantastic new year ahead
And a Marvellous cross over smiley smiley

HappY Christmas cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by wunmi590(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Wishing u al my fmily engnr &mrs williams nd my siblings nd my fiancée mrry chrtms nd a prsprus new year.

And also 2 al my frnds on NL, pls if u ar nt mentioned, be assured dt u ar my frnd cos av in 1 way or the othr gained frm u al on NL.

Prodeegee(m), cocospice(f), chizzily(f), sagebiz, Dymondgurl(f), mrjaydee(m), lawunmmie, ritzytbabs, delugadou(m), beau49(f), madridfc(m), 100Cents, laykorn(m), RedBenson(m), Sleekyshuga(f), lalasticlala(m), Williamso(m), susrite(m), Queennelly(f), pinkiecutie(f), iceberylin(m), damselalayo(f), almacherish(f), ngozionefeli, missterious(f), mencade6, phrenoz(f), Lilamartedi(f), littlemistress(f), Empress2014(f), chindi, mytime24(f), ceaser, kolaaderin, Mimipauls1(f), pweetixandy(f), sexynabila(f), kozaic(f), Savigne(f), beckyomas(f), dechandel(f), Janeify(f), shadowgwalker, KissQ(f), ritababe(f), Dopeyomi, kinwayne(m), snakie86, sistajay(f), Tashamania(f), nekaa(f), kristina1(f), Kachisbarbie(f), leojennysmart(f), Seun(m), maureensylvia(f), Ivyluvie2(f), Ezibless(f), holluphunmie(f), toyinolamide(f), adesewa4uyahoo(f), Khalliet(f), shafeeqah(f), Idyllik(f), omotfavy(f), Atk01(f), Tytto(f), Chi59(f), priscaoge(f), olowookerekemi(f), Harmvirus(f), hannesy(f), missberrypop5(f), MissSlimbody(f), jessiecah(f), Evathyst(f), donc4life(f), stalicia(f), niggereyez(f), kennygee(f), chinnelle(f), Princesschi(f), Syfy(f), badoolee(f), iwakolewa(f), cococandy(f), quivah(f), micsade(f), Anniebissy(f), MaraCruiz(f), keishawillz(f), sladesgirl(f), trypheana(f), Damsel94(f), LiciousAnn(f), harryke(f), Chrissy101(f), JohnJoyce(f), Hardeytohlar(f), Beachqueen59(f), Nekistoe(f), Doughyeenbae(f), Lemon12(f), jjwaterfalls(f), sandra27(f), trendiitee(f), pweedyuz(f), marieolae(f), farano(f), MizMyColi(f), VickyyB(f), ireneony(f), Agybabe(f), Iffffffy(f), Sparkle777(f), sussyluv(f), Damsal(f), Missmossy(f), Evina(f), Mprex(f), Stephxoblessed(f), Medunah(f), FLAWLES(f), prettythicksme(f), Oluwatyna(f), Weunice(f)

Mrry chrstms all nd a fun/suces filled new year

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} by Emyben(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2014
Well, its christmas already and i wanna wish everyone a merry happy xmas and a prosperous new year cheesy cheesy cheesy

dechandel
pweetyz
marieolae
MizMyCol
Emperorking20
naijaboiy
tintingz
tosyne2much
janeify
missberrypop5
vivaciousvivi
englishsmart
claireshan1
macof
samzzy94
popeII
Esmeraldar
baritone
kulboy
ghost1718
Amefrica
Tunguy01
ghost1718
Neldrizzy
philfearon
Elantracey
lilmaxfidel
Agapechris
FrancisTony
Jennimma
Kachisbarbie
Breezyrita
Lalamimz
Mzflexydeeva
mesoade
3coins
ChubbyT
MarthaK
ladyshawlecx
KingTom
KelvinGraphics
Beennkumar
rokiatu
Rendition
etc ooo ....if i didnt mention you, chillax..i still remember you and i still wish u a bloomy sweet christmas. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / Chatting Abbreviations N Their Meaning / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.