Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party (1409 Views)

Official Nairaland Christmas Song By A Nairalander / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by emiko(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2006
hi,, am proposing a get together for all nairalanders during this yelutide season in lagos,so we could hang out and get to know each other. what do u think??
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by casper(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2006
shey you go put your house down make we party all night long.
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by naijacutee(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2006
Aww too bad i don't like parties.
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by ashewo(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2006
yea, i am down.I will be comin home dis xmS N WOULDNT MIND MEETING SOME NAIRALANDERS, hit me up wen its all plane aite??/ shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by jaybaby(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2006
Please I need to submit dis on SATURDAY ---I’v searched cant seem 2 find answers

Techniques in design & dying ---plz frnds help me out
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by Oracle(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
Emiko, itz not a bad idea but you have to realise that there are nairalanders from all over the world.
So you may not have enough people come to your party but i'm not discouraging you.

jaybaby:

Please I need to submit this on SATURDAY ---I’v searched can't seem 2 find answers

Techniques in design & dying ---plz frnds help me out

Jaybaby, i don't have any idea in design and dying but i believe you can find useful information on the internet.
Try to make a search for it.
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by rayz101(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2006
hey guys i cant wait for the party,
plz keep contact whit by sending mails
cheers everybody.
ray.
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by knzguru(m): 4:09am On Dec 02, 2007
@ nairalanders

you are invited to the nairaland party meeting holding on Saturday 8th of December at 4pm at Ikeja.

We'll be discussing on the best way to organise this nairaland party.

Only those who are interested in being a part of this should send an email to knzguru@yahoo.com for more details.

Lets stop talking and do this!

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party by pin4eva(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
where in Ikaja?

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? / To The Computer Hackers / Is Facebook Losing Popularity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.