Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland (11715 Views)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / FG To Conduct Census Of Jobless Nigerians In 2013... / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by naijaking1: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Last month, my small village had about 1200 people present.
Today, because of the Christmas/New Year holidays, many people returned home, and all of a sudden the population ballooned to over 8000. Grandmother who has been manning the whole compound by herself now has her 4 children home, 4 daughter inlaws, and 13 grand kids, so you understand how the figures changed.

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by MayorofLagos(m): 4:37am On Dec 25, 2014
This is funny! Lol.

Counting how many Ibos are left in villages waiting opportunity to migrate to Yorubaland, Ijawland and Hausaland.

Now, look at those three ethnic lands i just mentioned and you will instantly recognize that these are the current power brokers in Nigeria. Right?

Ibo did not loose its political grip because it was marginalized...rather because it abandoned its political base! New power brokers are waiting in the wing to vie for power control at the top....the Igalas, Kanuris, Tivis, Efiks....

Ibo displaced itself from majority and power brokerage.
I dont know what they should do to get it back but I know for sure we welcome the few headcount left in village to cross over to Yorubaland. Their constitutional right is always protected on our land. They can make their money here and even buy land and build mansions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by musiwa94: 4:41am On Dec 25, 2014
[b] sad

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by yuio22: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by naijaking1: 4:57am On Dec 25, 2014
MayorofLagos:
This is funny! Lol.

Counting how many Ibos are left in villages waiting opportunity to migrate to Yorubaland, Ijawland and Hausaland.

Now, look at those three ethnic lands i just mentioned and you will instantly recognize that these are the current power brokers in Nigeria. Right?

Ibo did not loose its political grip because it was marginalized...rather because it abandoned its political base! New power brokers are waiting in the wing to vie for power control at the top....the Igalas, Kanuris, Tivis, Efiks....

Ibo displaced itself from majority and power brokerage.
I dont know what they should do to get it back but I know for sure we welcome the few headcount left in village to cross over to Yorubaland. Their constitutional right is always protected on our land. They can make their money here and even buy land and build mansions.

I don't agree with you though, but Igbos always make their mark anywhere they are. Creating only 5 states in SE was the last straw meant to make the area poor and without federal funds compared to others. Igbos will rule Yoruba land and other places they maintain numerical majority in not too distant a future. Long live with democracy!

15 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by yuio22: 5:01am On Dec 25, 2014
angry
Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 25, 2014
naijaking1:

I don't agree with you though, but Igbos always make their mark anywhere they are. Creating only 5 states in SE was the last straw meant to make the area poor and without federal funds compared to others. Igbos will rule Yoruba land and other places they maintain numerical majority in not too distant a future. Long live with democracy!
Shut up there! So igbo would rather leave their home unattended to and start fighting for post in other people's home? Why are you so obsessed with Yoruba land, why would igbo rule Yoruba land
Take mayor's advise, and go back home so you can have political strength or keep quiet and stop making silly comments!!!
YORUBA will rule their land and IBO will rule theirs too.
The fact that we are so accommodating and nice doesn't make us fools you know.
We take the issue of omo ira ki ran serious here o, ajoji to ba try e, ma fori sanpon ni!!!
Nonsense!
Besides, did your not too distant future mean when Yoruba start ruling in igbo land

14 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2014
aanumama:

The fact that we are so accommodating and nice doesn't make us fools you know.
You are not accommodating and nice. You are reaping the fruits of one Nigeria that your forefathers struggled for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

You are not accommodating and nice. You are reaping the fruits of one Nigeria that your forefathers struggled for.
Okay thanks, please go back home, so your unborn generation can reap whatever you sow in your land today!

11 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2014
aanumama:

Okay thanks, please go back home, so your unborn generation can reap whatever you sow in your land today!
repeat:

Igbos LEFT LAGOS for good in 1966.
These are the people you should thank/blame for bringing Igbos back:
* Gowon
* Awolowo
* Obasanjo
* Adekunle
Notice that they are all non-Igbos.

For now, please STOP COMPLAINING and relish the fruits of one Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by temitemi1(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2014
My igbo pple no dey joke with traveling during Xmas ooooo grin grin grin... Wish u safe journey jareeee.... Pls do campign for d man of the moment oooooo in d person of GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN(GEJ).

6 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
fcukseun:
One dirty slap to an IgBoman today!

Go home and stay there Anuofia!
They went home in 1966
Suicidal Awolowo went to bring them back to Lagos.

Now this >>

10 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Collynzo22: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
The millions of Hausas in the east do not even have travel on their minds.
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by PentiumPro(f): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Stay there and never come back again please.
Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:
Stay there and never come back again please.
Yes, staying in ONE Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by PentiumPro(f): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

Yes, staying in ONE Nigeria.

2015 will be interesting Oga, hope you have enough Biafran pounds?
nobody will give you 20 pounds to start again.

5 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

so you are already appealing to your british slave masters for arms grin grin grin

lazy folk

9 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by PentiumPro(f): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

[s]so you are already appealing to your british slave masters for arms grin grin grin

lazy folk[/s]

Don't come back again, stay in you alaiboo. Your new master, Asari Dokubo has stated clearly your wish.

7 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

Don't come back again, stay in you alaiboo. Your new master, Asari Dokubo has stated clearly your wish.
What happened to Obasanjos one Nigeria?
Don't u love Adekunle any more?

13 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by PentiumPro(f): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

[s]What happened to Obasanjos one Nigeria?
Don't u love Adekunle any more?[/s]

Don't come back again, stay in Biafran eldorado

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

Don't come back again, stay in Biafran eldorado
You will miss me too much.

9 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by PentiumPro(f): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

You will miss me too much.

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

Indeed.
Come and marry me. . .
You will learn how to cook Igbo food.

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Collynzo22: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

Come and marry me. . .
You will learn how to cook Igbo food.
Gay marriage is not allowed.

6 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

Gay marriage is not allowed.
PentiumPro is a man?

11 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by IgrigiMercenery: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

**grins** DeBayo my friend, how are you today?. The more you type, the more we see. How you dey? **LoLs**

4 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by IgrigiMercenery: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:

PentiumPro is a man?

**grins** Yeah he is, with a d4ck as old as Buhari's. **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hahahahahah
I suspect pentiumpro is a lady. I want to marry her.
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Yeah he is, with a d4ck as old as Buhari's. **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by IgrigiMercenery: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:
Hahahahahah

**grins** He is not. We know him very very well. The senile guy is as old as metuselah, he could not even choose a better feminine username to deceive people. **LOLS**

6 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** He is not. We know him very very well. The senile guy is as old as metuselah, he could not even choose a feminine username. **LOLS**
Ok no wahala. I will plan to marry his sister

3 Likes

Re: Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland by Collynzo22: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
quid:
Hahahahahah
(S)He is a hefty old man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees / They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) / 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.