Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever (4142 Views)

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by klem93(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Eldee D Don make this Christmas a memorable one for his two daughters as he showed them the best gifts and atmosphere of Christmas with a visit to Santa Clause and Finally return home to a beautiful Illuminated house with Christmas light. http://realedugist..in/2014/12/eldee-ddon-gives-his-two-daughter-best.html

Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by qadeerkug(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2014
nah father xmax b dat for dat second pix..? smiley

1 Like

Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by derrick333(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
qadeerkug:
Santa clause is diff.4rm fada crismas,kids use2feel hapi wen Santa is wit dem, kids cry wen fadacrismas is wit dem,1. Santa comes to you, you go to Father Xmas.

2. Gifts from Santa are free, you pay for gifts from Father Xmas.

3. Santa's gifts are properly wrapped, Father Xmas' gifts are in a nylon bag.

4. Santa rides in the sky, Father Xmas sits on a chair inside a room or in a hut.

5. Santa is abroad, Father Xmas is in... you know.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by michphenomena(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2014
derrick333:

Santa clause is diff.4rm fada crismas,kids use2feel hapi wen Santa is wit dem, kids cry wen fadacrismas is wit dem,1. Santa comes to you, you go to Father Xmas.

4. Santa rides in the sky, Father Xmas sits on a chair inside a room or in a hut.

#6.santa start with s, Father xmas start with F....abi nau grin
derrick333:

#6.santa start with s, Father xmas start with F....abi nau

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by hatux: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Cool!!!
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by holatin(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2014
k seen and read.

Next !
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by Jinyjagz(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2014
my man
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by kokoA(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2014
qadeerkug:
Father xmas na for Ajekpakos while Santa na for Ajebos..

1 Like

Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by pretydiva(f): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2014
Awww. D house is biuriful
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by delishpot: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2014
I would love for that santa to be my boss. He is a jolly looking man.
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by IamTheophilus(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
ok
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by Dreyl(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice.
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by mesoade(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
My own surprise was that my dad declared today as a fasting and prayers day,dis was after we had finished cuking all the meals . . . It really was a big surprise
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
This tr*sh is going to make frontpage oo.
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Another space for my own santi craze
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Another space for the makers of Hero, ooh mpa and Orijin.
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by CrazyScientist: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Where is Santa in the bible grin
Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
His daughters are so beautiful,you just gotta like this responsible father

1 Like

Re: Eldee Ddon Gave His Two Daughters The Best Xmas Surprise Ever by petrov10: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
derrick333:

. Lol. Each time I sit in gatherings. The children don't cry. I wrap their gifts well. I even gave a celebrity a goat recently gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos) / See This Crazy Pictures Of Another Sexy Lagos Instagram Diva Irene [see Photos] / B00bs Alert!! Coco Austin Unleashes Her Very Big B00bs At Her Baby Shower (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.