Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police (4650 Views)

Only Suicide Bomber Died In Gombe New Year Blast - Police Tweets / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by sol2galay: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
shakaTheZulu:

We won't support Buhari na by force?

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Deluded mind,will the world end in 2019?
why not say till eternity or till u die? Ewu Hausa!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by fr3do(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
vedd:

There they go again like a sheep heading for the slaughter.

Very predictable.

I pity you!

May leprosy strike those wretched fingers of yours!
So during previous senseless shedding of Igbo and southern blood by your fellow Northern bastards, it were the victims that walked into their slaughter?
It didn't locate them as they led their lives peacefully?

You won't know peace!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
LogicPower:

In all my discussions with Northerners, I have NEVER heard even an ORDINARY fellow among them, who thinks that it's some Igbos or SS elements that ACTUALLY strap the bombs on themselves and carry out the suicide bombings in the North!

They are enlightened enough to know that if there are some SE/SS VENGEFUL EXTREMISTS within the GEJ's adm who are DESIROUS and HELL-BENT on taking good advantage of their official positions to EXERT REVENGE on the 'children' of Murtala, Gowon and Shuwa, as the Northerners generally suspect, these vengeful extremists do NOT have to carry out the bombings themselves!

In fact they do NOT even have to be physically present in the North for them to be able to use their powerful positions in the GEJ's adm (with or without his knowledge or support) in a way that would AID and ABET the systematic destruction of the north as a 'payback' to the North, or, if they are SS extremists, as a way of checkmating the North and helping 'their son' politically.

I am a Northerner, currently living in Kano; and hearing this rumour for the very first time here in NL.
I am also aware that most citizens in Kano, particularly Muslim youths are aware of who were physically responsible for the bombing and in no way are any fingers pointing at Igbos.
More so the story of the 14yr old attempted girl bomber had already gone viral throughout various social media, including the most listened to BBC Hausa News on the day of the bombing, and repeated even this morning on Christmas day 25/12/14.
It is therefore very surprising to hear this rumour, though I must accept that there must be some semblance of truth in view that the commissioner of police felt compelled to react to it; even if it would appear like an over exaggeration of the issue - even so, I must commend the commissioner for trying to nip it in the bud before it could pose a real threat.

In like manner, I would hope that GEJ through the commissioners of police in Rivers and Abuja would reign in his fat brother from the creeks , Asari Dokubo, against threatening northerners in particular and the rest of Nigerians in general.

It it also my hope that this latest rumour had not been manufactured in order to prepare our minds for possible tribal violence against Igbos in Kano/north that is being deliberately planned to be instigated between these groups for (GEJ's) political gains in the near future.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Something must be very special about these Igbo people that makes every tribe wanna pick on them.

My dad use to tell me that the tallest tree in the forest receives the greatest torment from the wind undecided

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by brown3: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
vedd:

I don't open threads to argue, but to drop my points and move on. Arguements are needless most times on NL.

The fact remains that ibos (sorry if i misspelt it) have created too many enemies for themselves in today's Nigeria.
I hope you got the message.

Merry Christtmas!
who cares about the amajiris, they free to destroy their land, and u re free to be their slave. Mean while gej till 2019 with additional 4yrs, if u dont like it u can join ur masters with there sucide mission.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by shakaTheZulu: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
sol2galay:

Deluded mind,will the world end in 2019?
why not say till eternity or till u die? Ewu Hausa!

Otu nne i there

Thunder fire your mama and papa There

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Otolo gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Onye awusaa eze ule
Thunder fire your ancestors there

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Kponkwem(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
vedd:

I don't open threads to argue, but to drop my points and move on. Arguements are needless most times on NL.

The fact remains that ibos (sorry if i misspelt it) have created too many enemies for themselves in today's Nigeria.
I hope you got the message.

Merry Christtmas!

Bastard. Which enemies? Are they not entitled to their opinions? Any attempt to isolate and attack only Igbos will spell doom for this country.

You guys may as well allow the election to hold or else it will be 'to your tents o Isreal' even before anything begins!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by PentiumPro(f): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
LogicPower:

In all my discussions with Northerners, I have NEVER heard even an ORDINARY fellow among them, who thinks that it's some Igbos or SS elements that ACTUALLY strap the bombs on themselves and carry out the suicide bombings in the North!

They are enlightened enough to know that if there are some SE/SS VENGEFUL EXTREMISTS within the GEJ's adm who are DESIROUS and HELL-BENT on taking good advantage of their official positions to EXERT REVENGE on the 'children' of Murtala, Gowon and Shuwa, as the Northerners generally suspect, these vengeful extremists do NOT have to carry out the bombings themselves!

In fact they do NOT even have to be physically present in the North for them to be able to use their powerful positions in the GEJ's adm (with or without his knowledge or support) in a way that would AID and ABET the systematic destruction of the north as a 'payback' to the North, or, if they are SS extremists, as a way of checkmating the North and helping 'their son' politically.

This theory I'm hearing for the first time and it is dangerous. I hope Igbos have a plan in Nigeria after GEJ, I also hope it is not a general feeling in the north.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Duru1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
The evil axis is back to the old tricks of 1966. The alliance of Northern and Western regions created the evil axis in 1966 and was prone to manufacturing insidious and malicious propaganda that instigated attacks on southerners in general and Igbo in particular. One such propaganda was an Igbo artist released Ewu Na Ebe Akwa to taunt the Northerners and Westerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
shakaTheZulu:

Otu nne i there

Thunder fire your mama and papa There

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Otolo gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Onye awusaa eze ule
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hahaha
Nna were nu nwayo.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by 3dankey(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
signz:

Wanted to reply this post but thank God I scrolled down...... I found out there was no need for that wink

I also wanted to reply him but have to keep mute after reading other peoples post.

@Vedd
I have stayed in the north for a long time now and have witnessed so many riots till now. I can tell u that when they start killing people they do not differentiate between yorubas and Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by PentiumPro(f): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
If it take a whole police commissioner to come and dispel the rumor, then something is really going on.
2015 is going to be interesting sha.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by StunningCEO: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
shakaTheZulu:

We won't support Buhari na by force?

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Ok kontinul when black bags start getting delivered to igbo land I hope you will be joining the Biafran army.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Blackvampire(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
StunningCEO:

Ok kontinul when black bags start getting delivered to igbo land I hope you will be joining the Biafran army.
you are the biggest fool ever do u think northerners dont live in the S.E N S.S.in mass numbers i laugh at your ignorance..
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by PentiumPro(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Blackvampire:

you are the biggest fool ever do u think northerners dont live in the S.E N S.S.in mass numbers i laugh at your ignorance..

What is S.E.N.S.S again? Is that a new bloc or nation?
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by papalnuncio: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
did my comment come in late? i hope not.
I have traveled round KANO, i think i know KANO well, so my point on this should be taken as True.
during any crises in KANO, their is 1 place an housa man don't go, this place is SABON GARI, because when you go, u might not life to regret it. THIS SECTION IS YOU ALL THAT HAVE BEEN OPEN EVEN ON THIS TOPIC TO SHOW HOW YOU HATE THE IGBO MAN.

For Nigeria to move forward we must keep aside all things that separate us, talk hold to those thing that unit us.
if u believe that G.E.J is not from your your and you kill innocent people for that, don't stop, 1 thing i must assure you is the wasteful 4yrs is for me and you not mine alone. so don't stop we all will know who gain or loses
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by meccuno: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
gratiaeo:

FROM DESMOND MGBOH, KANO

The Kano State police command said yesterday that the Igbo or indeed, any non-indigene was behind the December 10 explosion at the Kanti Kwari Market.

According to the Commissioner, Alhaji Adenrele Shinaba, the arrest of an indigenous female suicide bomber gave a lie to such rumour.

“That is a clear indication that the rumour making the round is not only malicious, but unfounded. We want the members of the public to disabuse their minds as regards this unfounded rumour,” Shinaba said.

“We want to disabuse the minds of the members of the public that a tribe is behind it. This is not an inter-tribal war. It is an act of terrorism. It has nothing to do with any government; it has nothing to do with any tribe.

“I think trouble-makers, people who thrive and benefit from violence, are the master-minds of this wicked and ugly rumour” he added.

Alhaji Aderenle said, “we know we have a common enemy which are the terrorists and we cannot start fighting ourselves because that is the aim of the terrorists, to cause confusion , to look for soft targets and create panic, fear……..

“What we are saying is that the people that are saying that they are going to attack non- indigenes living in Sabon Gari, we want them to realize that whoever is doing so , is doing so at his or her own peril. We are law enforcement agents; we are security agents; we would not allow that. We must protect everybody living here.

“Let it be known that some of the Igbo that are living here, they have lived with you for years, some of them were born here, some of them do not know their places of origin, they have lived here and are doing their businesses here,” he said.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=96994
na so e dey start. Wonder who would peddle these unfounded rumours. Thes igbos doing their business up North should be vigilant because these Northerners are looking for a way to forment trouble.this was how the pogroms started in the North many years back.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by StunningCEO: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Blackvampire:

You be an even bigger mumu of the highest to lowest order if you think people are not hearing your loud noise. Igbotic people are in the biggest trouble and I worry for them becos when shittttttttt hits the roof d goats and rams typing here will be shouting ikerenmadu like isi ewu. Me na proper NYC bobo plus and people dey chin well well. All d Pipul wey I no wey No be ibo don tire. For my time as adult, Pipul don dey vex well well for tribal mago mago wey ibo dey play. 1967/70 go soon start and I no like wahala. Bless Nigeria o.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by theV0ice: 3:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Why will such a malicious and dangerous rumour like this be spread at this point in time?

Kudos to the commissioner for coming out quickly to dispel it. Innocent people shouldn't be made to suffer for things they know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Akon419(m): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

Dey there dey see what is funny.

You're yet to realise the deep hot soup you guys have submerged yourselves into by creating enemies accross regions through your careless and hostile utterances, all in a bid to promote the selfish political and economic ambition of GEJ, a non-igbo, who apparently does not care about you.
tongue
yes, the more the hate them, the more they keep on expanding in progress. So shut up that your dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by OneNaira6: 4:37am On Dec 26, 2014
If anyone is surprised that north is blaming igbo for a bombing in their side of the country rather than take responsibility for their actions is either born today or have been asleep for a very long time. Na today dem do it?
If north didn't blame outside forces, I'll be shocked. Remember they even starting to blame GEJ for BH.

I don't pity anyone. Any igbo still stup1d enough to reside up north deserve whatever happens to him and or her. End of story

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by OneNaira6: 4:39am On Dec 26, 2014
vedd:

Dey there dey see what is funny.

You're yet to realise the deep hot soup you guys have submerged yourselves into by creating enemies accross regions through your careless and hostile utterances, all in a bid to promote the selfish political and economic ambition of GEJ, a non-igbo, who apparently does not care about you.
tongue

More evidence of yoruba despicable behavior. I swear the same death you wish on Igbo, let it come back to your tribe ten times fold in Jesus name I pray.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by whitecat2: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2014
That few Yoruba and other tribes got caught in the mess doesn't mean they were targeted, they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Ibos are the real and only target for the daggars this time, and will be taken care of accordingly. Ibos can't say "toro". It was used in the past and can still be used to know who is ibo.

When you plant a bomb in someone else's town, you will surely get what's coming to you. Ibos must be cut to size and restricted to their evil forest.

Where did we go wrong for ibos to call Yoruba out? Ibos of all peoples, the natural slaves. Economic refugees and pests who have no sense of belonging.
This time, not a single ibo should be allowed among humans. All ibos should be wiped out, and the shaky niger bridge pulled down so no ibo will be able to cross back into the west and north they hate so much but can't stay away from let their kind remain in their land.
Buttocks:

That's the type of sttupidity Yoruba people keep selling to themselves that Igbos are the only Southerners found in the North.
When that 2011 riot happened, these sickening bastards known as Yorubas were rejoicing at first because they thought only Igbos were killed, until the casualty list was released and it was revealed that MORE Yoruba youth corpers actually died.
Today, this moooron known as Vedd is coming to tell us that if any Southerner gets killed, it would be Igbos because according to the iidiiot's narrow mind, "Igbos have burned bridges with their utterances while supporting GEJ".
The moooroon truly thinks his people are safe because their politicians can't stop suckking their abokkii masters' dirty, sloppy diccks.

I really hope the riot sparks off again, so the iidiiot would be shocked to the marrows at the number of his Yoruba people whose lives would be cut short in the ensuing onslaught.

Ignorance is a Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by whitecat2: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Greedy ibo terrorists have collected money to finish the job the disgraced bokoharam sponsor, LT Gen ihejirika couldn't finish. It wasn't a mistake when he was named as one of boko sponsors, only for him to be suing for N100B Ole ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by nku5: 5:36am On Dec 26, 2014
What we are still doing in the same country with these ppl I can't understand. What I really can't fathom is why many still live in the north
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by gratiaeo(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2014
whitecat2:
That few Yoruba and other tribes got caught in the mess doesn't mean they were targeted, they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Ibos are the real and only target for the daggars this time, and will be taken care of accordingly. Ibos can't say "toro". It was used in the past and can still be used to know who is ibo.

When you plant a bomb in someone else's town, you will surely get what's coming to you. Ibos must be cut to size and restricted to their evil forest.

Where did we go wrong for ibos to call Yoruba out? Ibos of all peoples, the natural slaves. Economic refugees and pests who have no sense of belonging.
This time, not a single ibo should be allowed among humans. All ibos should be wiped out, and the shaky niger bridge pulled down so no ibo will be able to cross back into the west and north they hate so much but can't stay away from let their kind remain in their land.
Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by nationwide1(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2014
signz:
Wait..... So there were rumours that Igbos masterminded the Dec 10 bombing

Now this is funny cheesy
They were ready for reprisal attack but for some interventions.
Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
signz:
Wait..... So there were rumours that Igbos masterminded the Dec 10 bombing

Now this is funny cheesy

Not funny o
They won't tell you how many Igbos have been slaughtered since the rumor

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
The northern Muslims are just looking for a way to attack non northerners in the north for fear of them not voting their leader called Buhari in 2015, If this type of attack happens, the retaliations will turn into something else, the police and co should make sure it never happens, because if it happens they will have a more bigger problem to deal with than ordinary boko haram.

Let them not forget that as much as there are igbos living in the north, there are also millions of northerners living in the east. Any attack on our people down north, the security of the northerners in the east can't be guaranteed again both civilian and military.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by omololu2020(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
gratiaeo:

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
ekwueme is also a yoruba man.hahahahahaha.more dan 3milion pple dat wia starved to death are also yorubas,d pregnant women dat dia tummy wia cut open in d north durin d counter coup wia yorubas,d south west is d only region wit five state,d south west is d only region out of d big three dat has not produce a civilian president.yeye dey smell....so it was awolowo n ahmadu dat formed a govt togeda in d first republic abi,u just dey typ before u fink.I will bliv u are a fool if u can't tell me ao Awolowo betrayed d igbos

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police by Buttocks: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2014
whitecat2:

Awwwww. Keep lying and deluding yourself, my dear dumb delusional Gambari butt-licker.

Isn't it tragic, that with all the effort your people have put into trying to convince the northerners that you'd do anything for them, they keep killing you like cockroaches without even giving it a second thought?

Even after all Abiola did for the north (helping them topple democratic governments), they still never loved him or considered him to be one of them. To the point that when he won the election, they seized his mandate and threw him into jail. They left him there for months until they were ready to handle him. And when that time arrived, they poisoned him like a little rat and he died just like that grin
Like that wasn't enough, they still killed his wife. Chai!

So in your dumb little brain, "the few Yoruba tribes got caught in the mess" yet the Yoruba casualties turned out to be the MAJORITY of the NYSC people killed that day (I can show you that list if you want)? grin

Were the Igbos also the targets when one of your Obas was killed like a little cockroach in Kano around July this year?

Were the Igbos also the targets when some Yoruba UniJos students were wasted as well? grin

You see, when people call you slaves, they are not wrong. You keep licking the butts of the Northerners even when they don't like or love you. They don't even let Muslim Yorubas lead them in prayer in the mosque because they truly see you as the filth underneath their feet. But alas, your asss-licking continues.
You may keep deluding yourself on the internet with the lies you tell yourselves, while your kinsmen keep getting slaughtered in droves by the same people whose butts you lick daily. Tragic case of unrequited love.
You are the losers in the end after all grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Breaking: President-elect, Buhari Appoints Tunde Bakare To Head Transition Commi / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates South East Govs’ Committee On Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.