Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

FREE N1,000 Airtime Just Like That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FREE N1,000 Airtime Just Like That (454 Views)

Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter / To Think She's 45 Years Old...with A Body Like That! (photos) / celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE N1,000 Airtime Just Like That by corperscorner: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Guys....apparently, some media company is feeling really charitable this Xmas.

They keep posting airtime recharge vouchers from all networks on their twitter timeline and BBM channel.

So I thought to share.

BBM Channel: C00309C10

Twitter Handle: @SleakBuzz

That's why its always good to be a social media stakeholder *winks*

The fast. Fingers will surely comeback with a testimony.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Destroy This Industry If You Dont Listen To Me - Whytte / Wizkid Joins The Bentley Club. / How Can I Get In Touch With Popular Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.