Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day (24726 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by adebisiolumide5(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
some go dey house throughout....
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
lolz
Very true @Agapecharis

So, which one done happen around you?
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Coolguy89(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
jvera:
some wil wear nice outfits nd tk selfies for dp tins
dats obvious n am sure u wil do it too grin
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Coolguy89(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
So true but I fall in 8 catigories dats wat am doin now sef
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by okotv(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
some people will get saved today.

Jesus is the reason for the season
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Harbosede02:
Some will jst be creating threads abt tinz dat are likely to happen 2day.

...I really thought I did (shared), we nor dey fight na. Haba! cheesy Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year to you smiley
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by haibe(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evina:

It is obvious... Amin! Amin!! Amin!!! Orukooo Jeeesu! grin
Are u a northerner?
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by alliyse(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
@OP, I must commend you 4 dis creative post.

In Order to avoid any trouble with ur girl or woman, know this 10 kissing styles women hate.

http://itsallisay-com.greatpix.me/10-kissing-styles-women-hate

and Don't forget to check.... http://www.itsallisay.com for more interesting and funny posts.
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Jeezyy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
11. Some will be in church observing a fasting and prayer and recieving a christmas gift from God
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by clemz85(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
No 8

Guilty as charged,
Woke up 2:30 pm.
I just paused my
G.I Goe retaliation
Still have Dracula in line
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by clemz85(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Coolguy89:
So true but I fall in 8 catigories dats wat am doin now sef

I gat a partner here,
Seeing movies...
G.I Goe retaliation
Dracula untold story
And Hansel & Gretel witch hunter

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by idsamoo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
While some will be going to their boyfriend/girlfriend's house for the first time today .
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Darkchocolate:

2 rounds of sleep down...another one to go tongue
hahaha
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Coolguy89(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
clemz85:

I gat a partner here,
Seeing movies...
G.I Goe retaliation
Dracula untold story
And Hansel & Gretel witch hunter
wow,am yet to get dracula untold,I can't wait to watch it o
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz
Very true @Agapecharis

So, which one done happen around you?
many around me?? All go don happen o. grin

Some dey happen under ur nose nw
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Emodeee: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Deapexboy:
Today will sum guys 1st time to woo a lady!

guyz lyk u abi?
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amefrica:

...I really thought I did (shared), we nor dey fight na. Haba! cheesy Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year to you smiley
*signs*...thank God.merry christmas to u too dear
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
LaurelP:

Ermmm..
Can I get one pls?
@hug of life
*hugs*merry xmas dear
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Harbosede02:
*signs*...thank God.merry christmas to u too dear

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Emodeee: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kolade354:
black and beautiful...........I like your pix madam

badt guy. u lyk them with full figures.
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by ethylene: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
There will be new crushes.
And they story will be "we meet on the 25th of dec". so after mustering enouf courage we got talking and then........
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
[size=38pt] No4 no
b me o.

I meant to
Type U've
Nt I've[/size]
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
BreezyRita:
Observing.
None of these things dey happen to me Charis......

Where my own?? cheesy
I go create ur own for new year
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
tiamiyukunle69:
Some will give their life to Christ today
Halelluyah!! smiley
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
alliyse:
@OP, I must commend you 4 dis creative post.

Tnkx
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
No 10 is happening live now grin
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by SWG1: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some will give their to Christ today, Cos today signifies the birth of the wonderful counsellor that came to save.and redeem us from eternal damnation.
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Oluwapresley(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some will just be in the house, counting ceiling.. Meehcheesy
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by StaceyJ(f): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Number 8 wink
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by CzarRex: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evina:

Amen!
Amin! Amin!! Amin!!! Orukooo Jesu!

I love this post!
I refuse to acknowledge that bad things will happen around me in this season.
I choose only the good, I expect it and receive it.
My promotion has landed, today! First in the spirit and later in the physical.

In contribution, to the original post.

Many will be proposed to today. smiley
Many will be bringing forth children to the world.
Many will reconcile with loves ones.
Etc.
it shuld b many will b proposd to,today and married off on saturday quickly to avoid bein laughed at by dia ex's grin
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by koyyess: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
1. Some guys will be eating chicken for d first time this year. Others will be eating for the 2dn time. They ate their first January 1st

2. Some guys will taste an alcoholic drink for the first time today. Oftentimes its a very chilled beer that breaks the jinx

3. Some ladies will be deflowered today. It's a very sad thing but it's true. Some have been deflowered already and some are been deflowered even now grin

4. Some guys will be learning to smoke today. Yeea! It starts with going to a club n everyone is looking hot n dey all gat the stick in their hands n u wouldn't want to feel like a dulling guy,,,,,I've taken a packet down already

5. Some will cry n wear a dull face all through today. Dt child the parents didn't buy any dress for fall under this category

6. Today will be d first day some guys are going to be so drunk dt dey will be joyfully yelling out some things dt was supposed to be a secret

7. Some kids will be making cool cash today

8. Some guys will sleep today to d extent their relatives will have to confirm if they have crossed over to d other world cheesy Some will spend theirs watching films all through

9. Many phones/tablets will be missing today

10. Some will reunite with old friends today smiley

Feel free to add urs
In order words, christmas ain't about jesus christ. It's just a season to exploit and be exploited. Even pagans and atheists celebrate it.
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
koyyess:

In order words, christmas ain't about jesus christ. It's just a season to exploit and be exploited. Even pagans and atheists celebrate it.
Its CHRISTmas and it's definitely about Christ. Many have given their life to Jesus today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.