Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day (24755 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Deapexboy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Emodeee:

guyz lyk u abi?

ama son of a man of God
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by bola4dprec(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Harbosede02:
Some will jst be creating threads abt tinz dat are likely to happen 2day.
beauty and nice looking

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by koyyess: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Its CHRISTmas and it's definitely about Christ. Many have given their life to Jesus today
They always do every december 25th then go about their usual. Way of life only for them to give their lives again the following year ending- who is deceiving who?
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Cheadiva(f): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin
Baba na u oooo sad sadMe sef follow claim am!! winke.g U ;DWelcomehahahau actually rit? :Pmay urs nt be broken. Say a resounding amen to claim iteyaa sorry o grin
lol..no tanks to 'em
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
lol..no tanks to 'em
grin
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by JUBILEE2000: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rapmoney:
Some guys will do what you see below for the hundredth times...mugu!

lolz...that's so so funny
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Ogum(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
BreezyRita:
Observing.
None of these things dey happen to me Charis......

Where my own?? cheesy
rita u ar a beauty to look at happy xmas
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
TMILewin:

She got big boobs tho me likey smiley btw I bet she's still a virgin!!!
anoda person wife......choi....bros i dey fear u oooo
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by tsims(f): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Haha,i don't fall into any of these tongue
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Andrewsolidstar(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some girls/boys will have sex fr d first time
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Applaner: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
which no will u do?
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
1. Some guys will be eating chicken for d first time this year. Others will be eating for the 2dn time. They ate their first January 1st

2. Some guys will taste an alcoholic drink for the first time today. Oftentimes its a very chilled beer that breaks the jinx

3. Some ladies will be deflowered today. It's a very sad thing but it's true. Some have been deflowered already and some are been deflowered even now grin

4. Some guys will be learning to smoke today. Yeea! It starts with going to a club n everyone is looking hot n dey all gat the stick in their hands n u wouldn't want to feel like a dulling guy,,,,,I've taken a packet down already

5. Some will cry n wear a dull face all through today. Dt child the parents didn't buy any dress for fall under this category

6. Today will be d first day some guys are going to be so drunk dt dey will be joyfully yelling out some things dt was supposed to be a secret

7. Some kids will be making cool cash today

8. Some guys will sleep today to d extent their relatives will have to confirm if they have crossed over to d other world cheesy Some will spend theirs watching films all through

9. Many phones/tablets will be missing today

10. Some will reunite with old friends today smiley

Feel free to add urs

It's so sad we've forgotten that the reason for Christmas is Christ. May God save our land
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
preshuzpearl:

It's so sad we've forgotten that the reason for Christmas is Christ. May God save our land
Very sad!
It's changing sha
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
tsims:
Haha,i don't fall into any of these tongue
[size=38pt] Lie
Detected!![/size]

grin grin grin

Which number u dey?
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Or some will just carry on like it is another day as they see no reason to celebrate the birth of a special Jewish baby as an African. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by africandictator(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
AgapeCharis:
1. Some guys will be eating chicken for d first time this year. Others will be eating for the 2dn time. They ate their first January 1st

2. Some guys will taste an alcoholic drink for the first time today. Oftentimes its a very chilled beer that breaks the jinx

3. Some ladies will be deflowered today. It's a very sad thing but it's true. Some have been deflowered already and some are been deflowered even now grin

4. Some guys will be learning to smoke today. Yeea! It starts with going to a club n everyone is looking hot n dey all gat the stick in their hands n u wouldn't want to feel like a dulling guy,,,,,I've taken a packet down already

5. Some will cry n wear a dull face all through today. Dt child the parents didn't buy any dress for fall under this category

6. Today will be d first day some guys are going to be so drunk dt dey will be joyfully yelling out some things dt was supposed to be a secret

8. Some guys will sleep today to d extent their relatives will have to confirm if they have crossed over to d other world cheesy Some will spend theirs watching films all through

Feel free to add urs
exactly I was almost drunk today for the first time.but I am sober as I Write...
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
africandictator:
exactly I was almost drunk today for the first time.but I am sober as I Write...
pls apply caution next time or better stl, stay off
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 26, 2014
we waste money on knock out....
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Harbosede02:
Some will jst be creating threads abt tinz dat are likely to happen 2day.
ur personal text baffles me.....nyc pic good view....merry xmas to u

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Or some will just carry on like it is another day as they see no reason to celebrate the birth of a special Jewish baby as an African. smiley
u will celebrate when u get to realise he was born to usher us into liberty and salvation
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by snilpall(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Jboy8844:
Accidents will occur today because of drunk drivers/riders! #talking from experience!

dat aint our prayer!!!!
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by jsunex(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2014
grin
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Awaja(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Some girls will be recharged today nd after nine months,they'll discharge.
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by mizkeleke(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Feel free to add urs
Am on 7 ryt now.
Lolz
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
mizkeleke:

Am on 7 ryt now.
Lolz
grin cheesy grin
Good for u cheesy
Hw much u don make? wink
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by tehny(f): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote][/quote]i don coment ooo
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Drkul(f): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some abuse the use of the restroom angryafter overfeeding lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by mizkeleke(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin cheesy grin
Good for u cheesy
Hw much u don make? wink
You wan cum rob me??
Ah no go talk joor
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by mizkeleke(f): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin cheesy grin
Good for u cheesy
Hw much u don make? wink
U wan rob me ni.
Ah will not tell joor
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
mizkeleke:

U wan rob me ni.
Ah will not tell joor
dem dey do online robbery nw ba?

Tell me else dt money do disappear o
Re: 10 Things That Happen Every Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Drkul:
Some abuse the use of the restroom angryafter overfeeding lipsrsealed
so true cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.