Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ (2233 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / One Reason I Wount Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (pics) / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Akinsz: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
'I DON'T GIVE A DAMN' attitude of the mr president will not let me vote for him come 2015. We all saw event that played out when bomb blast in nyanya in abuja, when mr president was dancing SHOKII with one Alhaji's wife the following day of the blast in kano. That shows how irresponsible,insensitive and irreliable he is. I have so many reasons but..... Share your (1)reason why you will not vote for GEJ come 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Flets: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria. GEJ has set the precedence for a better future for Nigeria through agriculture, automobile, power sectors and the planned deregulation of the downstream sector. The railways and infrastructures are massive gains which his predecessors could not attempt.

The people who promised to make the country ungovernable cannot succeed in dislodging a performing government. Besides, the reaction from the Niger Delta will crumble Nigeria eventually. We cannot almost say bye bye to free oil money anyday GEJ leaves office. its reality and not a threat. they've done it before but it will be very cruel this time. So you can keep shouting Sai Bokoharam.... but there are consequences to every action in a tribalized country as ours

The predicted disintegration by the US in 2015 is only possible if anything happens to GEJ or if he gets dislodged from office. fortunately he will win and remain in office till 2019. But the disintegration is imminent in 2019 after he leaves office. so the north should take advantage of the agricultural policies to build their agricultural sector and their solid minerals. Cos come 2019.... Nigeria is history.

4 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by DonaldGenes(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oh yeah, 'cos he doesn't seem to get it even when it's phuckiq glaring that corruption is gaining Momentum, gaining Tracking in every sphere of his Govt, plus he is not even in tune with the people with so much Poverty in the land. Go to the villages, Come to "Akwa Ibom, Not even a single Fed'al Government Project.- I am tellinq you..

It ain't as if i hate GEJ, Of course far be such. It's just that Giving him my vote will be catastrophic to this country.

If you noticed, GEJ is always Within Abuja, You hardly hear him visit of States talk less of L.G.A at least just to sight-see what is going on in other states.. When last, did you hear him Visit A place like Sokoto, Calabar, Ebonyi, Abia, and so many....

For cryinq out loud, he's the president for all, not Abuja President.

Anyway, He's tried his best but his time is up!

Even my Small 14 - year old Cousin(4) says he hasn't feel anything he's done even in Delta States...You can imagine...

3 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by lacasa: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
“if I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four years.” - GEJ 2011

He said it himself, who am I to argue cheesy

#GEJmustGo

9 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Ab025(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
gej and his vice always look lost and clueless, they lack ideas. no sector of our economy today is in prosperity, be it electricity, agriculture, transport, employment etc. he just has nothing to show for his four years in office

3 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
simply because he has failed to provide basic amenities and has also fail to fulfill thé responsibilities of thé govt wich include protecting its citizen

2 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
"Ordinary stealing Nigerians will say it's corruption"

"Bokoharam is our brothers(PDP)"

3 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by mamajohn(f): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
He is a weakling, not man enough to handle the onerous tasks of holding Nigeria together and moving us forward economically, socially and politically

His nonchalant attitude led to the escalation of the BH menace

He also cannot exercise control over his wife, not to enslave her but to ensure she didn't go on making enemies for him

2 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by huptin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
He is too comfortable in the midst of criminals and charlattans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by LogicPower(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Oh yeah, 'cos he doesn't seem to get it even when it's phuckiq glaring that corruption is gaining Momentum, gaining Tracking in every sphere of his Govt, plus he is not even in tune with the people with so much Poverty in the land. Go to the villages, Come to "Akwa Ibom, Not even a single Fed'al Government Project.- I am tellinq you..

It ain't as if i hate GEJ, Of course far be such. It's just that Giving him my vote will be catastrophic to this country.

If you noticed, GEJ is always Within Abuja, You hardly hear him visit of States talk less of L.G.A at least just to sight-see what is going on in other states.. When last, did you hear him Visit A place like Sokoto, Calabar, Ebonyi, Abia, and so many....

For cryinq out loud, he's the president for all, not Abuja President.

Anyway, He's tried his best but his time is up!

Even my Small 14 - year old Cousin(4) says he hasn't feel anything he's done even in Delta States...You can imagine...

The part in bold is my MAIN reason for opposing GEJ's re-election; I cannot imagine myself ever supporting a leader who is so tolerant of corruption, and feels so comfortable dealing with the super-corrupt!

With the level of corruption that has going on in this country for decades, the last leader we need is one who would fail to even appreciate the extent to which this monster (corruption) is destroying the dreams of the future generations for a better life.

My other grouse against GEJ is his failure to show adequate commitment towards discharging his constitutional obligation of providing security of life and properties to thousands of helpless Nigerians who face daily attacks from the ungodly, blood-thirsty BH terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by theV0ice: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Akinsz: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some say GEJ is a good man, Yes he is..but too weak. Being a good man does not make him a good president. Nigeria cannot continue to be governed by a timid man that can't rule his family well. We need some body bold and decisive, that can take us to destine places.
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by FiftyFifty(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
* His nonchalant attitudes towards Chibok Girls;

* "Ordinary stealing..." caricature;

* Failure to prosecute corrupt officials such as Maina, Diezanni, Stella, & numerous subsidy thieves;

* Destroying Nigerian economy in every ramification as we hopelessly see our Naira crippling against Dollar;

* Inhumane policies such as subsidy removal, selling NAFCON, importation policy, among others;

* Failure to understand d power of C-in-C in handling BH;

* Selling govt assets to his cronies- Ayeni was sold Nitel, Keystone Bank etc;

* Fighting competent & honest Nigerians such as SLS while romancing with incompetent & corrupt ones;

* "Transforming" Nigeria only on paper as life becomes harder everyday to majority while minority ar becoming stupendously rich;

* Cluelessly believing dt d "North" is against him so let them continuously kill themselves as he told OBJ in "My Watch";

* Polarising ds country in an unprecedented manner;

* Being too desperate to cling to power as 2015 "survival" is given more priority than our collective survival;

* His failure to "give a damn" on anything worth "giving a damn";

* Shamelessly making empty promises...

*** I can go on & on counting his woeful failures. Thankfully, 2015 is within reach. Nigerians will send him packing to Kirikiri for even Otueke will reject him.

3 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Kolade354(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
His inhuman policies for example how will you wake up in the new year and suddenly increase fuel price from#65 to #97 in the name of subsidy. Many atrocities have been commited to mention a few no upright person will praise this weak man.

1 Like

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by oduastates: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Simple .
He is not a leader of men.
He is not a visionary who see it before others.
He is not it.
He does not understand the complexity of the country
He is not on top of the issues.
His ethical and moral values are twisted upside down.
He is not a good judge of the character of the people around him.

1 Like

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by iluvnaija: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
It took a 17 year old girl to advice a grown president with countless special advisers to act on seeing the parents of the missing chibok girls.

Wow! Abeg no think am, GEJ must go!

3 Likes

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by Akinsz: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Can some1 tell me why i should vote for this president for the second term. A president that admit that he has failed, and some1 was telling me to vote for him. Why should i vote a failure? Why should i vote corrupt president? Why should i vote a kindergarten president? Why should i vote a disgrace to phd holders? Why should i vote a president that is confused what corruption and stealing stand for? Why should i vote for a clueless and inept president, his illustration is very poorly articulated.
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by GeneralBosco: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
He's clueless
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by obas01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
He is a drunkard which render him clueless.

If am permitted I will add more
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by change9ja(f): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
The Only Problem I fink Jonathan Lacks is Leadership. This one advantage Buhari has over him
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by 6direct: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cant Vote for him.. He's clueless
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by egift(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
He has affinity for Corruption.
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by DelGardo: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Add the following to the list:

- immigration sham employment test where 17 people died and Abba Morro is still there

- over 100 boys killed in Buni Yadi secondary school and Goodluck did nothing

- security contract to Tompolo

- presidential fleet with 11 aircraft for a country without a national airline

- his wife. FFK. Okupe. Repugnant!
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by tit(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
you are a witchcraft
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by egift(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by kennydee05(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Because his Minister, Abba Moro duped Nigeria unemployed graduates of N1000.... and it also led to the death of some people while some people lost their hard earn credentials to the scam recruitment exercise....
If it were to be in North Korea, he would have been fed upon by animals in the zoo... but trust me the clueless still retain him as his Minister...
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by gentlesinna(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ till 2019, he did well 4 nigeria nd will still do more. U all know wat am talkn about. in power sector,we now experience constant electricity unlike b4, nd n agricultural sector, bag of rice iz now 7k - 8, like wise beans nd oda products unlike b4 wen it ws more dan 10k nd also d construction of roads,almajiri schools nd universities nd transportation, d construction rails . He might not b perfect, but he brought out his best, believe me brothers dat d devil u know iz far beta dan d angel u don't know, I believe wit dis little critics from pple, if he's opportuned 2 emerge d sit he will learn from his mistakes nd do beta .
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by obiZEAL(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Because he lied on CNN that nigeria has steady power supplyM
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by blackfase(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2015
One ke? There are a hundred and two three four reasons.....
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by emeka2847: 2:50am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=16pt]Cos he doesn't give a damn about Nigerians[/size]

Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by richybanky(m): 2:59am On Mar 06, 2015
I will never vote for a man who corruption flowing in his vein.. Meanwhile never again will I vote for a shoeless politicians
#TeamNeverAgain
Re: Give One Reason Why You Will Not Vote For GEJ by wakaman: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Because Jonathan is a mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Apc Presidential Rally (live Updates) / Obasanjo Wasn't As Corrupt As Abacha - Ezekwesili Tells Aljazeera / Say Goodbye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Own Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.