Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! (1309 Views)

The Temple Of Baal To Be Erected All Over The World, Starting From Times Square / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Christmas: Not Of Christ, But Baal Worship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! by Godwinsilas(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
By EFEROVO IGHO

WHEN I wrote in a recent short online piece that there is nothing like Christmas in Christianity, I did not realise it would generate the very pleasing response it got.
There I said that Christmas is Roman Catholicism and that it came wholesale from Babylon and is it about Tammuz (also called Dumuzi) ‘demonized’ as Baal by Satan, and which Tammuz was born on 25th of December and celebrated same day in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Assyrian until Rome brought it to the ‘church’ masking it with
‘Jesus’ to lead many astray. “There is Christianity”, I wrote, “and there is Roman Catholicism.

The two are not the same. Roman Catholicism is a faith and it is a religion, all their adherents would tell you so. And Christianity is a
faith and it is a religion (religion of life that begets eternal life).

Christianity is found IN THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE. All traditions of men, cults and demons have no place in Bible no matter how long
practiced and embraced, no matter how the ages have drunken of this particular wine of fornication of the
Great LovePeddler of the Book of
Revelation.

Christianity is not Baal Worship. “With Paul all days are equal. And he said I should follow him even as he is the follower of Christ. Let not the devil beguile you
with dates and seasons. Seek you the Kingdom of God and its righteousness first. That is what matters. One faith, one foundation, one Church, one Lord and Jesus Christ that Lord! Brake away from
all beguilement no matter how trapping!” No matter how luring I may add.

Continue here https://www.leapfame.com/topic/1220
Re: Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! by CrazyScientist: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bro, I know all these but.....

#TearingMyChickenLap and passing by. tonguegrin
Re: Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
fuckkk ur crazy believe, don't spoil my mood today,
Re: Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! by whizbee(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
With this your post,are u saying haven't tore a chicken part today with ur teeth?iffa hear....
Re: Christmas Not Of Christ But Of Baal Worship! by Ifeann(f): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Godwinsilas:
By EFEROVO IGHO

WHEN I wrote in a recent short online piece that there is nothing like Christmas in Christianity, I did not realise it would generate the very pleasing response it got.
There I said that Christmas is Roman Catholicism and that it came wholesale from Babylon and is it about Tammuz (also called Dumuzi) ‘demonized’ as Baal by Satan, and which Tammuz was born on 25th of December and celebrated same day in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Assyrian until Rome brought it to the ‘church’ masking it with
‘Jesus’ to lead many astray. “There is Christianity”, I wrote, “and there is Roman Catholicism.

The two are not the same. Roman Catholicism is a faith and it is a religion, all their adherents would tell you so. And Christianity is a
faith and it is a religion (religion of life that begets eternal life).

Christianity is found IN THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE ALONE. All traditions of men, cults and demons have no place in Bible no matter how long
practiced and embraced, no matter how the ages have drunken of this particular wine of fornication of the
Great LovePeddler of the Book of
Revelation.

Christianity is not Baal Worship. “With Paul all days are equal. And he said I should follow him even as he is the follower of Christ. Let not the devil beguile you
with dates and seasons. Seek you the Kingdom of God and its righteousness first. That is what matters. One faith, one foundation, one Church, one Lord and Jesus Christ that Lord! Brake away from
all beguilement no matter how trapping!” No matter how luring I may add.

Continue here www.leapfame.com/content/thread/1220

I don't understand why Muslims, atheists and even ignorant "Christians" attack Christmas.

This is a day that the church picked to celebrate Jesus Christ yet people bring up all sorts of arguments; how do we knw its his exact date of birth, isn't that day associated with some pagan practise in the past, but Christmas is not in the bible (the word bible is not in the bible). Isn't it all silly.

Some people will spend the day drinking, partying or opening presents by Santa clause but are they Christians?.

Christmas is a day that most true Christians attend church and praise God.
Its a day that see charity donations exponentially increase.
Its a day of thanks giving and gift giving.
A day whole families come together and bond.
Its a day of love and the message of Christ is heard by both Christians and non Christians.
Its a day for reflection.
Its a holiday people take the day off from work and stay home with their kids.

Instead of tracing it origins I would rather commend the church for turning it to the beautiful day that it is today.
A day chosen to celebrate the Son of God who is born that will save man from sin.

(1) (Reply)

7-year-old Girl Reveals That Famous Nigerian Pastors Will Not Make Heaven / Is Watching Football In Viewing Center A Sin? / Confession!!! We Atheits Work For Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.