Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence (7193 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Abdulkareem407(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
May GOD continue to be with diz POPE
May u Live Long... Insha-Allah

1 Like

Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by toblosky(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
God bless the holy see
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
orobs93:
Papa nuncio thank you for your prayers please course our leaders,
ur grand mother fit help am na
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
where all this eWarriors?
I neva see GEJ n Buhari name for here ooooo
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by chocopearl(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
''You are like Jesus on christmas night. There was no room for him either'', dat line jst made my day. Thank you Holy Father, i pray d good Lord bless you.

Merry Christmas nairalanders
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Sijo01(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let there be PEACE all over the world!
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by johnbuck81(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
let the "religious bigots" tell their boyz to free chibok girls.they shud also stop sponsoring BH.
with this..peace can be restored.
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Flets: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can any Jan.ja.we.ed in the house explain this statement to me and provide any proof why I should not believe that Buhari is a renowned and open terrorist who shares the same ideal with ISIS, Al shabab and Bokoharam

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by alliyse(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nigeria, just like every other person needs Prayer and While surfing through FB as usually, I came across this inspiring work of art from " a LEARNING poet". And yes, For what really matters is the food not the size of the spoon. Check the article below...

When he saw, his past

He said i quote'
I remember...
How it all stArted
On my Cambridge thoughts
I wrestle with knowledge

With a bear foot of mistakes
Ocean of words,i swim twice
I add a letter to it,to make trice
On my way to learning

I fell twice on a feet of
continuation
I failed on the stormous examples
I remember...
How i tucked concentration

On my helmet brain
Drilling sweat cant penerate my understanding
I had to virualize with great enthusiasm
Don't ask me why?

I fold my knee to forcast my future
Like my present need to feature
No nonsense held me to a stay

continue here

http://www.itsallisay.com/2014/12/when-he-saw-his-past-williams-danagogo.html?m=1

What an inspiring and creative article that was!!!!
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by dablazor: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
where did he say nigeria specifically?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Greatfes17: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
Akshow:
Even a day old baby knows Nigeria needs prayers for peace and from the shackles of PDP. We are clamouring for change and change we shall get 2015! kick the clueless inept badluck back to the creeks

God bless the Pope
You sound like you need change but such change can't come about by making such statement. You sound like non Christian.
https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Greatfes17: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
We really need prayers for God's intervention in our country (Nigeria).
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by Akshow: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Greatfes17:
You sound like you need change but such change can't come about by making such statement. You sound like non Christian.

What has my religion got to do with this? very lame.
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by 2kris(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amen.francis
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by tefund(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
bless you pope
Re: Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence by michaeldgr8: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
hmmmm! religion is really the opium of the masses

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / The Innocent Prophet (anti-islam Movie) / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.