Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide (17514 Views)

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose / Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by lalasticlala(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
A statement by the APC Publicity Secretary in Ekiti State, Taiwo Olatubosun, said it is ungodly for a leader to enjoy all the bliss that goes with Christmas while denying the people he leads their entitlements at the time members of their families look up to them for the yearly pleasure of Christmas

The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has slammed Governor Ayodele Fayose for refusal to pay workers their September and December salaries, saying such is a deliberate insensitivity to the yearnings of workers ‎to enjoy the end-of-year festivities with their families.

A statement by the APC Publicity Secretary in Ekiti State, Taiwo Olatubosun, said it is ungodly for a leader to enjoy all the bliss that goes with Christmas while denying the people he leads their entitlements at the time members of their families look up to them for the yearly pleasure of Christmas.

Olatubosun said that by December 18 last year, all workers had received their salaries and Christmas bonus in addition to ‎their leave bonus, while pensioners were also paid.

He said Fayose grudgingly asked the banks to pay workers half of their salary in the night of December 24 after bitter complaints from workers.

He said: “It is evil for a leader to deduct N2,000 from the salary of each worker for the purpose of buying them Christmas gifts only to give not up to half of the workers ‎a chicken smaller than a pigeon worth less than N800.

“It is callous to take convention funds for the delegates of your party members on the guise that you are spending it for Christmas gift only for you to keep more than half of that money in your private pocket while your party members go hungry during this festive period.”

Olatunbosun added that Fayose had made avoidable suffering part of his policy to make life unbearable for Ekiti State people, citing shutting down the state capital every night by cutting off streetlights at nights with its attendant insecurity of life and property.

He added: “On Christmas eve when our people were supposed to be in celebration mood, Ekiti frustrated workers were on queues at ATM points waiting for the salary alerts.‎

“Today, night life is gone in the state capital because there is no streetlights again.

“Armed robbers and pick-pockets are back in the state capital terrorising residents at nights.
“The governor promised Ekiti people rice and chickens for Christmas but only gave one and half “congos” of rice and one “oromodiye” (chicken) that costs less than N600 and not fit for consumption.”

Olatubosun urged NAFDAC to conduct investigation into the suitability of the chickens the governor gave out to workers for consumption, noting that rearing seven-month-old chickens for consumption is cruelty against animals.

The APC spokesman said instead of giving Ekiti State youths promising future, Fayose had turned them to an army of beggars and hangers-on.

He added that while the governor did not have any youth empowerment scheme to create jobs for Ekiti State youths, he had been using his personal mechanics from his Ibadan. Oyo State base to work on government serviceable vehicles in the Government House vehicles pool.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/apc-to-fayose-youre-insensitive-not-paying-ekiti-workers-for-yuletide/

3 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
what of Aregbe Rascal?

26 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hahahahahaha!!! Fayose scamming Ekiti civil servants like no man's business

He said: “It is evil for a leader to deduct
N2,000 from the salary of each worker for
the purpose of buying them Christmas
gifts only to give not up to half of the
workers a chicken smaller than a pigeon
worth less than N800.

Na dis one funny me pass! LMAO!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Redoil: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tinubu orderd fayemi to loot all the 18 billion left in the tresury so as to frustrate fayose copling with the fall in price of crude oil.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by englishmart(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
yeah. But it's more insensitive to take only 4bottles of origin and get high.
Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nigeria politicians and there judgement day sad

1 Like

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by oziegbe2015: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Only a man with saTANic heart would do that. Fayose is possesed. How would those people celebrate chritmas now. Does pdp as a whole even have consience. This was the same way gej removed subsidy as nigerians new year gift. Fayose would start sharing fowl and later add that to his adminstration achievement. saTANic people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by davdandam(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Apcccccc chai see this mumuuu peeps. ....and pls has aregbesola paid staffs in osun state? I'm in osun right now and it's not funny o. ....politics is just plain deceit. Quote me and die by fire.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by zopaks: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
hmmmn

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Fmdipo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
not only FAYOSE they are up to 22 state governors that are delaying or refusing to pay workers salaries which is very bad https://www.nairaland.com/2061417/unfair-22-state-governors-owing

3 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by chesterlee(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
This Apc too like quarrel pass fight!

9 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by obowunmi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Quote me on this, Fayemi didn't pay staff salaries either.

August, September, October salaries were not paid.

23 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by sirugos(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kettle calling pot black. Did apc control state pay their workers salaries?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by alaoeri: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Unable to pay workers salary & he's busy sharing rice & chicken, ekiti ppl are in for a ride.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by mistabiola: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Haba!!! Did we beg this useless man for chicken

1 Like

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by dollarlander: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ok
Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by carterguccy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
The only thing free in this country is RAIN and AIR..

3 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by easyfem(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
if I use my mouth to give you kolanut , don't eat it coz it might b smelling but wen I use it to talk , believe it coz it full of wisdom , I told ekiti pple that they will regret this .... I'm not into any party but fayemi is the best govr so far in that state

4 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by ellechrystal(f): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Story 4 d Gods.. Y don't these idiots say this to their loud mouthed Amaechi to pay his workers first. I c how sensitive they r. These guys I c their ish. They want power by force..only God cAn judge them .
With their holier than thou attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by nicflame(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fayose.. The people's goon
Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hahhahahahha
Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Feraz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
obowunmi:
Quote me on this, Fayemi didn't pay staff salaries either.

August, September, October salaries were not paid.
Oh he didn't pay? Wow...
berem:
Hahahahahaha!!! Fayose scamming Ekiti civil servants like no man's business
Na dis one funny me pass! LMAO!
Na here den go find you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Jibabs2(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dats wat u get wen u voted PDP in to office.
Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Fesomu(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sebi they have all collected rice and chicken .. Ekiti people deserve the kind of leadership they get .. Instead of them to progress with apc, they chose a thug

4 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by holatin(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
The money has been use for Jonathan re election campaign.
So no alarm for cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by UnknownT: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maybe he is still offsetting Fayemi's debts grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by flexshop(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ekiti APc

Fayose don show dem pepper dey are now grasping at straws.

They even claim he took party delegates funds, abeg wetin concern APC with PDP money? Haba

How many months did fayemi pay before he left office? At least fayose has paid half? Which other APC state apart from lagos has paid december salary save the dud cheques the imo goat shared workers

2 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by ideology(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
davdandam:
Apcccccc chai see this mumuuu peeps. ....and pls has aregbesola paid staffs in osun state? I'm in osun right now and it's not funny o. ....politics is just plain deceit. Quote me and die by fire.
Fayemi left office owing 3months salary,
Apc with propaganda, now they are putting the blame on Fayose.

How could He pay 5months salary in 2months

12 Likes

Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
D
Re: APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide by kennypoka2(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
I told my friends then that ekiti ppl will regret voting this man the second time.. C now...

But we shall c sha...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Associating Fulanis With Killer Herdsmen - Rochas Okorocha / Omo-agege's Suspension And The Need For Sanctity In The Red Chamber / 2023: North Will Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari - Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.