Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC (8378 Views)

NPC Collaboration Poetry Competition Season 2: The Renga Fiesta / 6 Memorable Poetry Collections By Nairaland Poets For 2014 - NPC / Poetry Classes For Beginners - NPC (Signup Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Awwwwww ayam proud to be a member of NPC.
Kudos to all d poets in d hus.
Sir laykorn u r wonderful!
smiley
*blushing
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by karmaleon: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Been a while I had my pen squirt n sheets tickled. Whoz willing to collabo with the karmaleon.... cheesy
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Romanciella(f): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
yuzjet:

I know ur type. And am sure others who were impressed knows too!
quite pathetic..… y donf u STFU nd speak for yrself

mtswwwww
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Romanciella(f): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
adamskutty:
Romancbaby!
hey
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by adamskutty(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Romanciella:
hey
long time.

Whats up?
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by yuzjet(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Romanciella:
quite pathetic..… y donf u STFU nd speak for yrself

mtswwwww

U called dat pathetic, I called it fact!
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some people can do themselves or the world no good but take pictures. Take up a pen. Script a line of poetry. They come to poetry threads to say they aren't impressed.

If you aren't impressed then you get the outta here.

You don't come to PFR to vent the anger of a
breakup.

Nobody is doing this for you to be impressed.

God, they just turned me into a devil.

Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Romanciella(f): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
adamskutty:
long time.

Whats up?
m olk dea
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Romanciella(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
yuzjet:

U called dat pathetic, I called it fact!
Alryt!!!
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by FlyTee(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Enjoyed Mawu so much... Royver, wonderful!
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
karmaleon:
Been a while I had my pen squirt n sheets tickled. Whoz willing to collabo with the karmaleon.... cheesy
Meet me in the chatroom on my siggy.
Just mention me there.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:
smiley
*blushing
Ayamlaykorn
Hello bro...Im a novice when it comes to writing poems..But can i join NL's poet association?
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by adamskutty(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Romanciella:
m olk dea
Alright! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Taylor184:
Hello bro...Im a novice when it comes to writing poems..But can i join NL's poet association?
Hi. Yes you can.
By the way, we have classes for beginners.
Check here. Classes started at page 10

www.nairaland.com/2045307/poetry-classes-beginners-npc-signup/24#2045307.788

I'll register you for the classes by next class. Then you can be added if you wish to the club's WhatsApp group.
You're a part of the club as soon as you get registered.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
ichidodo:
Call me brute,crude or a caveman...but i have always failed to understand nor appreciate these [b]rags call poems...[/b]
Yes brother cheesy
Poetry needs a small amount of intelligence to be appreciated or understood. From your choice of words, I can't be sure you have up to the amount needed to understand or appreciate poetry in your box of possessions.

Its not your fault sir. I feel your pain.

Re-look @ bolded
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by donifez(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is so nice, we really need more of this.
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

Hi. Yes you can.
By the way, we have classes for beginners.
Check here. Classes started at page 10

www.nairaland.com/2045307/poetry-classes-beginners-npc-signup/24#2045307.788

I'll register you for the classes by next class. Then you can be added if you wish to the club's WhatsApp group.
You're a part of the club as soon as you get registered.
Ayamlaykorn
Thanks bro..But i have something to say...I am a die hard fan of Neo-classical age and Romanticism age(poems writtem during these ages),the lessons you are giving in the class,can it make me a poet like John Dryden or John keats?
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by timpaker(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

Yes brother cheesy
Poetry needs a small amount of intelligence to be appreciated or understood. From your choice of words, I can't be sure you have up to the amount needed to understand or appreciate poetry in your box of possessions.

Its not your fault sir. I feel your pain.

Re-look @ bolded
Ayamlaykorn
Good job bro! The Section is indeed proud of you.
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by timpaker(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Taylor184:
.Thanks bro..But i have something to say...I am a die hard fan of Neo-classical age and Romanticism age(poems writtem during these ages),the lessons you are giving in the class,can it make me a poet like John Dryden or John keats?
Sure it can. Just stick with the teachers there or PM me, we can work on it together. Cheers.
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
timpaker:
Sure it can. Just stick with the teachers there or PM me, we can work on it together. Cheers.
I too want to PM you sir. I want to become John Keats. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by timpaker(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

I too want to PM you sir. I want to become John Keats. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
I'm not either but its good to be yourself and have your own style. Try and study E. E. Cummings poems and see what I'm talking about.
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by rabola1(f): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Wao, I see great poets in NL. Kip it up
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Pdizzle(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2014
good job, mates
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by moshoodn(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Hi buddies...

How do I join the club...

Used to write way back until the hustles and bustles
Guess its time to get back in line and jostle.
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Ghost01(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2014
See beautiful poems!

*parks bus, lits pipe*
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by MoyoGENERAL: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Make I add mine, (just freestyle)

Ekosodin EkosoDIN! The VaLLEY of the SHADOW of DEATH!

A Place of TerrOR!!
Laden with HoRRoR!!
For SOME, a PLace of TORMENT!
For Others , An ABODE of rEGRET!!

How Can I account For the FALLEN-ONE's?
Sent To Untimely DEMISE
How can I ACCOUNT for the LOST Loved One's?
who their FaMILiES will FOREVER MISS!!

September 7, OH September 7, On a COLD FridaY Night,
DanieL IKE aka AFRO-DAN, thou met the STINGs of DEATh
MURDERED in COLD BLOOD, sending everyone to FRIGHT
He NeveR saw the LIGHT of the DAY Again!

Though theY SAY NewtOn StrEET is deaDLY
But BeWARE of PriMARY ScHOOL SiDE
Do not VentuRE the bushy StriDES
LEsT you SEE the WIckED FOLLY!!

IF I SAY, I NEVER HAD a TASTE
My FRONT TooTH had almost WASTE
The SCAR I live to BEAR
To TEACH others Lest they be ConsumeD in FEAR!

To ALL who Seems SHAKEN,
EkosoDIN still possess an iota of FUN
The Viewing Centers, The FunnY Hostel Mates,
The Fellowships and Evangelisms, The Couples,
I can't name it all!!!
Simply, In ekosodin there ARE STOriES and TALES to TELL!!

To SurVIVE in This Home Of LIONS
You THReaD SOFTLY
You BeHAVE GentLY
You SAlutE HUMBLY
then LIVE SPIRITUALLY!!!

At The END, WE all WiLL REMEMBER that we've SurviVED a DEADLY ZONE!
At the END the MEMORIES of EkOSODIN will never be erased in OUR hEARTS!!

Even though I'm not a poet, but I cherish freestyle writing born from the DEEPs of INSPIRATION!!!!

#Abeg 7 thicK gbosas to NL POETS, Una dey tRY #
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by HirstMOG(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Romanciella:
not impressed

We know your typem na only dickson de impress u. Mtchewwwww!! Write urs let's c!!
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by HirstMOG(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Romanciella:
not impressed

We know your type na only dickson de impress u. Mtchewwwww!! Write urs let's c!!
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by Urine: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Never knew there was something cool like this, I've had this poem on my phone for some months.

Hail Lapdogs!

Hail Lapdogs!
That's what we heard
Was it a joke?
Or the truth that would make us choke?
Hail Lapdogs
They are the terrorists of the cyber

Hail Lapdogs!
Nothing but useless lapdogs
Battling for bones
While your masters eat scones
In their heads
The crumb is greater than the loaf

Hail Lapdogs!
Ready to defend like a loyal dog
Disagree? You will be attacked by an evil hawk
Judgement day beckons
We're counting by the seconds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by sosiqdude(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Romanciella:
not impressed

Why is this one hating...u think that easy to form...

Do yours lemme see... Annoying!
Re: 10 Memorable Collaborated Poems By Nairaland Poets 2014 - NPC by sosiqdude(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Urine:
Never knew there was something cool like this, I've had this poem on my phone for some months.

Hail Lapdogs!

Hail Lapdogs!
That's what we heard
Was it a joke?
Or the truth that would make us choke?
Hail Lapdogs
They are the terrorists of the cyber

Hail Lapdogs!
Nothing but useless lapdogs
Battling for bones
While your masters eat scones
In their heads
The crumb is greater than the loaf

Hail Lapdogs!
Ready to defend like a loyal dog
Disagree? You will be attacked by an evil hawk
Judgement day beckons
We're counting by the seconds

Nice one keep it up...you are heading some where

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excercise In Exorcism / This Is For Dat Texas Girl : 2fine4u (2nd Entry) / 'Funky Patient': Screenplay For A Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.