Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Serious Business Partners In Benin And Delta Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Business Partners In Benin And Delta Wanted (644 Views)

3s- LBM Partners In Port Harcourt / Rivers, Lagos And Delta, Are The Highest Contributors To Nigeria's Gdp / Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Business Partners In Benin And Delta Wanted by lugiano1: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
We want serious minded individuals who would be ready to pull resources together for agro produce supplies to industries in any part of the country. Interested persons should leave precisely in edo and delta state. You can wassap me for serious discussion 08163183383
Re: Serious Business Partners In Benin And Delta Wanted by freelife4all(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2014
lugiano1:
We want serious minded individuals who would be ready to pull resources together for agro produce supplies to industries in any part of the country. Interested persons should leave precisely in edo and delta state. You can wassap me for serious discussion 08163183383
what is the nature the business? First you forgot that your number is not registered on Whatsapp or are you a . If not drop the real number.
Re: Serious Business Partners In Benin And Delta Wanted by lugiano1: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Please don't jump into conclusion fast, I didn't ask for any money, we are only seeking for people to form a synergy in doing agribusiness...pls search me with that number its on watssap.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online. Tested And Proven / Buy Dangote Cements At #800/50kg Bag,call Sale Manager(obajana)_08072513301 / First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.