Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment (646 Views)

Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't even know how to express this bad feelings, for the experience I had encountered with first bank here in owerri is so more than horrible.

I went to owerri to visit a friend, on my way to imo state from enugu, we got robbed, so I got to owerri, I don't have any means of contacting the guy I want to go and see. And I'm not having much on me. So I went to first bank to withdraw they refuse giving me access to withdraw. I even pleaded and begged. No way. They said I should apply for another ATM. Which I did and they gave me an atm. Which I latar went to withdraw with. No atm machines pays any firstbank atm card. I went to their own atm units. Still no way.

Am just so sad. Luckily for me was that am also banking with Gtbank. So I went to a gtbank and withdraw using the withdrawal slip.

Bleep first bank. Am closing my account as soon as I get to enugu.

Thank you for banking with me. Worst bank iv ever banked with.

I hate them.
Re: First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Making things difficult for their customers.
Re: First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment by johnez4u: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry dear!
I can imagine the feeling.
Re: First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment by mular(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
I never knew how useless the bank is not on till I open an account with them,first bank is the worst bank in west Africa embarassed
Re: First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment by Democivil: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
making things difficult SINCE 1894...
Re: First Bank Is A Bunch Of Disappointment by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
HMMMMM. I have never had an issue with them. Just that they like old fashioned staff who are so rigid, besides that, I am cool with them.

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Must Wake Up This Time To Your Account With Smailing Inflow Daily / Inverter - Ups - Agm/gel & Deep Cycle Battery / Fresh Palm Oil From The East For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.